Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Kat Kanning Interviewed On "School Sucks" Show
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kat Kanning Interviewed On "School Sucks" Show  (Read 7149 times)

audraalz

Kat Kanning Interviewed On "School Sucks" Show
« on: December 01, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »

The whole series on apathy is excellent! Kat's interview is in the 3rd installment, linked below.

http://schoolsucks.podomatic.com/entry/eg/2009-11-22T04_30_34-08_00

BonerJoe

Re: Kat Kanning Interviewed On "School Sucks" Show
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 04:22:10 PM »

Oooook.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 05:10:33 PM »

54 mb mp3...not worth waiting for it to download. I'll stick to my current lineup:

FreeTalkLive

The Skeptics Guide to the Universe (very fun)

The Naked Scientists (very informative)
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Brett A. Veinotte

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »

This is my show.  Thank you to the person who posted this!

Anarchir, sorry the file size is so large.  But I assure you that I worked hard to make the production worth the 85 seconds of your time that it would take to download it. (smiley face) Most of the other shows are much smaller mp3s. Hope you'll reconsider, although I agree that the shows in your current lineup are great.

Thanks again Audraalaz for spreading the word.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:15:26 PM by Brett A. Veinotte »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »

Hey, this is my show.  Thank you to the person who posted this!

Anarchir, sorry the file size is so large.  But I assure you that I worked hard to make the production worth the 85 seconds of your time that it would take to download it. (smiley face) Most of the other shows are much smaller mp3s. Hope you'll reconsider, although I agree that the shows in your current lineup are great.

Thanks again Audraalaz for spreading the word.

Oh nice.  I saw you for a few seconds at the Manchester Brew gathering.  I heard you mention the show.  I'm still not gonna listen though, too many podcasts...
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

joeshmo

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 10:28:20 PM »

What the fuck is wrong with you people?  That show is great.

OferNave

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 11:22:51 PM »

The Schools Sucks Podcast is so awesome that I've personally spent $200 advertising it online.  Would it help if I paid you 40 cents to download it, like I do for everyone else?  Hold your hand, maybe?  :)

The show is gold.  When someone hands you gold, you don't say "54g is too heavy to carry!"

If you want to end governments schooling, listen to the show, then give it to the next guy.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:26:30 PM by OferNave »

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 11:47:47 PM »

There's lots of good content in these shows.  Listen to at least one of them.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PjG-TOxGFes&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PjG-TOxGFes&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 12:29:31 AM »

Excellent podcast.  I'm a huge fan.  School Sucks, Complete Liberty, BSD Talk, and Hardcore History are the only podcasts I never miss a minute of.  (I only have time to hear about half of FTL nowadays.)

I tend to be very skeptical of the so-called pro-science podcasts.  They often lure people in with promises of objective pursuit of truth, but deliver something completely different - a corruption of science into downright government propaganda.  :cry:

Global Warming has recently become a definitive litmus test for me.  It may be excusable for a "scientist" to be wrong on some political and economic issues, but not on obvious political fear-mongering like that...

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 12:39:43 AM »

Excellent podcast.  I'm a huge fan.  School Sucks, Complete Liberty, BSD Talk, and Hardcore History are the only podcasts I never miss a minute of.  (I only have time to hear about half of FTL nowadays.)

I tend to be very skeptical of the so-called pro-science podcasts.  They often lure people in with promises of objective pursuit of truth, but deliver something completely different - a corruption of science into downright government propaganda.  :cry:

Global Warming has recently become a definitive litmus test for me.  It may be excusable for a "scientist" to be wrong on some political and economic issues, but not on obvious political fear-mongering like that...

Oh yes, I do have to ignore some of the government-regulation BS and global warming, but hearing about the worlds biggest spider being discovered? YAY
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

linkslondon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 05:05:36 AM »

Oooook.
<A href="http://www.elinksoflondon.com/" target=_blank>Links of London sale[/url]

linkslondon

• View Profile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Kat Kanning Interviewed On "School Sucks" Show

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.