Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Kansas City man tackled to the ground by KCPD Cop(video inside)
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kansas City man tackled to the ground by KCPD Cop(video inside)  (Read 638 times)

Dave Randal

• View Profile
Kansas City man tackled to the ground by KCPD Cop(video inside)
« on: February 19, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »

The guy gets pulled over because the KC cop alleges he can't see the license plate.

Look very close when the guy steps out of the car.  The KC cop already has ahold of the guy's ARM before the guy is fully out of the vehicle.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=BYqeV2ilEsQ[/youtube]

Here is the full dashboard video.  Sure the guy curses but the violence was very much uneeded in this situation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vsmW8lLec&feature=related[/youtube]

A couple years ago I was ticketed by a KCPD cop for having my front license plate on my dash in plain sight instead of on the front of my car.  :x  In Missouri the law is you have to have a license plate on the front and back of your car.  Thank goodness I didn't get assaulted like this guy did.

The news story video where she interviews the captain or whatever rank the beuracrat has is what scares me the most.  They think this type of stuff is perfectly okay.  The guy was hurting no one and he gets tackled to the ground because he stiffened up.  I would stiffen up to if a guy with a gun grabbed my arm.  And people claim that we don't have a police state.  What a joke.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Kansas City man tackled to the ground by KCPD Cop(video inside)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.