Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest  (Read 21486 times)

Riddler

Re: J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2009, 05:13:05 PM »

You are just saying that because he seems to be against naked boobies it has nothing to do with being Libertarian.

the only way this would work is if the protesters had nice cans.....
that being said, i'm against public nakedness, cuz i'm pretty sure the visual would be horrific....
do that shit in your own backyard.

huebert is spot-on...
i've said this about the fsp in an earlier, but current, thread
too many shenanigans & douchebaggish stunts,

BonerJoe

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

You are just saying that because he seems to be against naked boobies it has nothing to do with being Libertarian.

I'm saying it because it's ridiculous.

I actually thought you meant you were going to avoid Todd/LibertarianMan. He does appear to be an asshole so it would be understandable.

Why is he  an asshole?

davann

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2009, 06:38:16 PM »

I actually thought you meant you were going to avoid Todd/LibertarianMan. He does appear to be an asshole so it would be understandable.

Why is he  an asshole?

Um, cause he posted a private message on a public forum cause he disagreed about the opinion stated in the message knowing full well it was meant to be private. Then apologized only to later curse at and name call members of that private email list in the same public forum. He fits the definition in my book.

BonerJoe

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2009, 06:39:11 PM »

Why is he  an asshole?

Um, cause he posted a private message on a public forum cause he disagreed about the opinion stated in the message knowing full well it was meant to be private. Then apologized only to later curse at and name call members of that private email list in the same public forum. He fits the definition in my book.

I would think he was an asshole if he didn't decide to whistle blow it.

davann

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »

Why is he  an asshole?

Oh, he blows alright. I don't know either of these two people. Breaking a trust is a shitty thing to do. Then to apologize to those he fucked only to later insult that very same people is really an asshole move and shows an extreme lack of character.

This writer that bad mouthed the activists of Keene, is he rumored to be the ghost writer of the Paul racist files? Even if he is, it is just a rumor isn't it? I know for a fact what this LibertarianMan did. 

Asshole is as asshole does.

BonerJoe

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

The guy backpeddled on all the shit he spewed in the e-mail on the show last night. Fuck any motherfucker who supports him.

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »

This writer that bad mouthed the activists of Keene, is he rumored to be the ghost writer of the Paul racist files? Even if he is, it is just a rumor isn't it?

No. The dude's only like in his twenties. I hung out with him one evening a couple months ago. He's totally cool. I'm happy to cut him some slack for having a little rant.

fatcat

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2009, 08:31:08 PM »

Ian and Sam's idea has nothing to do with the FSP.

lololol

meaningless distinction is meaningless

Libertarianssuck

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2009, 08:35:44 PM »

Ian and Sam's idea has nothing to do with the FSP.

lololol

meaningless distinction is meaningless

and.....

pointless remark is pointless
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 08:48:02 PM by Hideaki »

LibertarianMan

• Todd Andrew Barnett's Free Talk Live Signature
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • This is me with Eyeliner lol
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Cap Talk Live - BlogTalkRadio.com
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2009, 02:25:37 AM »

Oh for crying out loud! Other than the fact that I did apologize to Huebert on the air, what have I done that sounds so assholish? What makes you so special? Are you a saint, Mr. Davann? I think not.

I was not going to respond to this thread because that would mean that I'd be dignifying your answers with a response...but, since you've pushed my buttons, you're leaving me not much of a choice here. You don't get it, do you? You don't know me, and I don't owe you anything. You're just making this personal because you've got nothing better to do than to whine about the actions of something I've done, especially when you weren't there and you weren't even in my shoes, ok???

I've more for the Liberty movement in 10 fucking years than you have done in your lifetime. What's your excuse? Hmmmmmmmm?
Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and James Landrith, Jr.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/libertycaptalklive

Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Sp

LibertarianMan

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2009, 02:38:29 AM »

Why is he  an asshole?

Oh, he blows alright.

Blow me. Better yet, get a baseball bat and fuck yourself with it. You'll feel better after you've done it.

Besides, what do you care whether I did such a mean thing to the people on that list? You don't know the entire story anyway, so please shut your piehole. Ask me again when you're calm and rational and then we'll talk.

Until then, grow the fuck up.

Breaking a trust is a shitty thing to do. Then to apologize to those he fucked only to later insult that very same people is really an asshole move and shows an extreme lack of character.

I merely criticized after I apologized, and my criticism was meant to be constructive, not "insulting." That even includes hateful or spiteful. Such a bullshit lie right here, and I'm calling you out on it.

This writer that bad mouthed the activists of Keene, is he rumored to be the ghost writer of the Paul racist files? Even if he is, it is just a rumor isn't it?

No, Huebert isn't the ghost writer of the Paul newsletters. And that's not the point of this discussion anyway. What does that have to do with what Huebert wrote? Please, enlighten us, because I think we'd like to know, O Great One!

I know for a fact what this LibertarianMan did.

Right, and I'm Ghenghis fucking Khan....

You're full of shit, asswipe. You don't know shit from shinola. I wonder how long it took you to write these sentences? Six, maybe seven hours? Looking up a dictionary to make yourself feel scholarly? Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

The people on the private list are even bigger assholes than I am. I don't even hold a candle to them in that department, bitch!

Asshole is as asshole does.

Nifty. It sounds a lot like you..... Good summary of you...dickhead....

Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2009, 03:31:51 AM »

If you voluntarily sign a contract and then petulantly break your word it only makes you look bad,not the person you complained about.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

AbstractVagabond

• Mind Navigator
  • He sees you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »

I don't know how I should view all of this, having read all 4 pages. Yes, I'm late to the party. Speed often isn't my forte.  :)

On one hand, I'm giving thoughts to a subject that should have not seen the light of day here. I don't have anything to add to the wrongitude* of breaking the mailing list rules that hasn't already been said.

On the other hand, I thought private opinions were something only statists have. Tell people what they want to hear publicly, tell the truth behind closed doors. Keep reality on the down low and let ignorance prevail.

How my mind pisses me off sometimes.

Yours in loving submission to the garlic tuna melt,

Me

* "Wrongitude" is a trademark of Abstract Vagabond Enterprises which specializes in making shit up.
Insert soapbox here.

LibertarianMan

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »

If you voluntarily sign a contract and then petulantly break your word it only makes you look bad,not the person you complained about.

I acknowledge that, and I don't advocate what I did. I shouldn't have done it, but it's done. I merely made a mistake. I'm not perfect. Who is?

Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2009, 05:21:20 AM »

[...]

Right, and I'm Ghenghis fucking Khan....

You're full of shit, asswipe. You don't know shit from shinola. I wonder how long it took you to write these sentences? Six, maybe seven hours? Looking up a dictionary to make yourself feel scholarly? Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

The people on the private list are even bigger assholes than I am. I don't even hold a candle to them in that department, bitch!

[...]

Who else is on that list?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.