Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest  (Read 21565 times)

blackie

Re: J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 11:44:46 AM »

How would the two parties sort this out in Libertarian World?

Legal repercussions? Ostracism? Dueling?
A never-ending debate.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 11:47:21 AM »

I cast my vote for dueling. But with swords, not guns. Gun duels are over far too quickly.

/though, personally, I agree with this Huebert guy.

Yeah...I gotta say I kind of don't have the urge to skewer the guy.  I support the FSP and I support the idea behind the protest, but I don't think they're going to get positive attention from it.  Just like they don't get positive attention from C.D. stunts they pull. 

Oh well.  To each their own. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

Just like they don't get positive attention from C.D. stunts they pull. 

That's because they usually only try to poke and prod government officials into arresting them.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »

That's because they usually only try to poke and prod government officials into arresting them.

I thought that was the whole point.  To try and get themselves arrested in order to promote freedom.  However THAT works...
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »

I thought that was the whole point.  To try and get themselves arrested in order to promote freedom.  However THAT works...

Since it's legal, I don't think so.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 06:33:24 PM »

A never-ending debate.

Nice hehe..
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we canít articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

I am glad that Todd has pointed out someone I should avoid in the liberty movement.
You are just saying that because he seems to be against naked boobies it has nothing to do with being Libertarian.

BonerJoe

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »

You are just saying that because he seems to be against naked boobies it has nothing to do with being Libertarian.

I'm saying it because it's ridiculous.

Azwethinkweizm

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

The FSP is absolutely scary to me and I don't see why FTL would support such a militant group.

I told Ian back in 2005 that I would match the top Amplifier and double his amount if he dropped the FSP as a sponsor and as a project to support, he obviously hasn't changed his mind and neither have I. That's why I'm not an amplifier.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 02:38:45 AM »

The FSP is absolutely scary to me and I don't see why FTL would support such a militant group.

I told Ian back in 2005 that I would match the top Amplifier and double his amount if he dropped the FSP as a sponsor and as a project to support, he obviously hasn't changed his mind and neither have I. That's why I'm not an amplifier.

I don't think you could match Saikal.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

LibertarianMan

• Todd Andrew Barnett's Free Talk Live Signature
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • This is me with Eyeliner lol
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Cap Talk Live - BlogTalkRadio.com
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 11:54:46 AM »

What email list?

Furthermore, Todd explicitly stated on the list that re-posting the e-mail here was "payback" for attacking the FSP.  He knows this was a serious breach of protocol, but he's also made it clear he doesn't care.  I would keep this in mind when communicating with him privately in the future.

Brian, stop acting as though you're speaking for the entire movement when you're just speaking for the list and for yourself. You're a real prick and a douchebag for making this personal. Other than the apology I've made to the list and Huebert, I don't owe you a goddamn thing.

Go fuck yourself.

Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and James Landrith, Jr.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/libertycaptalklive

Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Sp

Alex Libman 14

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »

I can't stand it when people say things like "yours in liberty", as if freedom was an axiom in of itself.  It's so tacky and juvenile, like some stupid kid deliberately doing the one thing he's not allowed to do just to annoy you.  Human beings have natural rights due to empirical economic facts (i.e. evolutionary pragmatism), they're just a means to an end!  The struggle for liberty only exists in the context of oppression, only proportionally to said oppression, and only as a consequence of higher, eternal values - life, truth, civilization.  Saying "yours in liberty" is kind of like saying "yours in not being ass-raped by a herd of elephants"...  Humbug!

:roll:                [/off-topic-rant]

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »

I can't stand it when people say things like "yours in liberty", as if freedom was an axiom in of itself.  It's so tacky and juvenile, like some stupid kid deliberately doing the one thing he's not allowed to do just to annoy you.  Human beings have natural rights due to empirical economic facts (i.e. evolutionary pragmatism), they're just a means to an end!  The struggle for liberty only exists in the context of oppression, only proportionally to said oppression, and only as a consequence of higher, eternal values - life, truth, civilization.  Saying "yours in liberty" is kind of like saying "yours in not being ass-raped by a herd of elephants"...  Humbug!

:roll:                [/off-topic-rant]

every post anyone makes without "Yours in loving submission to the Holy Domina April" shows that they are not in loving submission towards me
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Riddler

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2009, 04:49:12 PM »

but I don't think they're going to get positive attention from it.  Just like they don't get positive attention from C.D. stunts they pull. 

if you listen to asshat libman
''any publicity is GOOD publicity''

davann

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »

I'm saying it because it's ridiculous.

I actually thought you meant you were going to avoid Todd/LibertarianMan. He does appear to be an asshole so it would be understandable.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.H. Huebert of LewRockwell.com Attacks FSP, Topless Women Protest

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.