Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 296986 times)

Ed

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #1605 on: October 02, 2007, 07:26:56 AM »

Yesterday was a pretty big day. Duckey picked me up at 2:50 and we went to Wendy's and got a few burgers off the $0.99 menu (I got a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, and he got a couple of Spicy Chickenburgers for him and Jesus). We then drove to Jesus's house and met his grandma. We planned this day because Jesus's mom is in Las Vegas for four days and his grandma doesn't care what we do. That's why Duckey brought some of his dad's 80 proof home made wine for us to drink.

We started drinking the wine at about 3:50 and it tasted wonderful. I drank about two cups full and was feeling pretty drunk when we all decided we wanted to smoke a couple of bowls to add to the drunkeness. So Jesus runs inside and grabs the Felony Box, grinds up 2 bowls worth, and we light up.

We're feeling AMAZING after the two bowls and we sit on the side of Jesus's house. It was like we were at a campfire or something, and I mentioned that we should get some sticks and create a bonfire. Everyone was too stoned to move though so we gathered leaves from around us and started lighting them on fire. Someone then said that we should put the leaves (these are leaves...like regular leaves from a tree) into the pipe and smoke them. They tasted like cinnamon but it was kind of gross over all. Then we split a Camel Turkish Silver open and smoked that in the pipe. We then gave each other back massages for about an hour.

I don't remember much after that but 5 hours later around 8:50 PM we went outside and smoked another two bowls. Everything was great and we all felt like little kids again. We laid on our backs on the trampoline and looked up at the sky...it was so damn beautiful. Everytime I'd look up and see the open space I'd feel like I was being carried off into another dimension. After we got off the trampoline I came up with a plan involving taking an adventure to Jesus's mailbox and walking around his house. We did this twice and it was spectacular. Then we went inside and Duckey played with action figures, and when Jesus's grandma fell asleep Duckey got a can of tomato soup and chicken noodle soup, brought the fucking can opener to Jesus's room, and ate the shit raw.

For some reason I was in pain (very, very bad pain) for the rest of the night and couldn't sleep. When Jesus woke up for school he gave me an Ibuprofen and it kicked in 20 minutes later. That's when Jesus left in his car to go to school at 6:15 AM and me and Duckey left to drop me off back home. Duckey scared the living shit out of me and I almost threw up because he was going so fast on the road, which is really curvy and has a lot of sharp turns.

I got home, took off my shoes, and made a pot of coffee. I then came up to my room and started listening to A Perfect Circle. My mom knocked on my door and kept being a bitch telling me it was too loud so I ended up wearing headphones...and now here I sit typing this, hungry as hell (I'm about to make a bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast hot pocket), and drinking a cup of coffee. The sun is also just coming up.

It was a good day.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 07:30:37 AM by Ed »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1606 on: October 02, 2007, 08:37:58 AM »

Thats the shit. 

Two of my buddies had cool houses for hangin' in.  Spent a lot of time in those basements.  Parents didn't care.  They knew we were burners - figured it was best if we were safe.  I can't begin to count the number of kegs, cases, bottles, bags, and whatever else we did in those basements.  Only the big ones did we ever plan, but on any given day there could be a few cars, sometimes ten or more lined up down the side of the road, one at a time they'd show up, the cars were like advertising. 

The night parties were pretty crazy for our age, both had moms that were divorced and would go spend the night elsewhere on the weekends, look the fuck out.  Packed house, make some calls, pass the word - few hours later there'd be thirty, forty people getting all fucked up.  Sometimes I'd take my stereo over to the house, hook it all up, big tall floor standing speakers beat to shit but sounded good.  You know you threw a good party when there were cups littered everywhere and there was still some booze to be found sloshing around in the bottom of a keg.  We'd play drinking games, smoke like animals, chase the hotties.  I was hooked up pretty good and moved quite a bit of shit, always had a few sacks to distribute so I could have a headbag for nothing.  My buddy Joby would always challenge me to roll a fatty, it became a game of oneupmanship.  I don't recall ever disappointing him.  That went on for about four years, 'til the guys eventually went their own way, college and elsewhere.

There were other places, one guy had a similar situation with a pond out back, but those were bigger events, more people, less often.  Another had a horse farm and his family owned half a mountain with a pretty large pond on it, and those parties were massive, easily more than a hundred people went to those.  The farm was great because it had a fence that closed over the road, nobody could touch us and the place would go completely off the hook.  People would set off big fireworks, they'd be fucking in the bushes and the backs of cars.  I still see fireworks coming off the top of that mountain occasionally, there can only be one reason if you understand the topography. 

annyab

« Reply #1607 on: October 05, 2007, 07:30:04 PM »

well, i couldn't find that Russian beer at this place that sells beers from around the world... so i picked these up. mostly American, but different for sure.

Ed

« Reply #1608 on: October 05, 2007, 07:36:12 PM »

Gimme some of that Purple Haze.

annyab

« Reply #1609 on: October 05, 2007, 07:39:46 PM »

well, i couldn't find that Russian beer at this place that sells beers from around the world... so i picked these up. mostly American, but different for sure.

But what the heck is up with that one on the far right of yer pic. It looks communist....yer drinking communist beer now???

i dont know, probably - http://www.rogue.com/nation/magnumopus.html

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1610 on: October 05, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »

Gimme some of that Purple Haze.

Its raspberry wheat. 

bonerjoe

« Reply #1611 on: October 05, 2007, 07:52:50 PM »

Dogfish Head has a beer out right now that's made with pumpkin. It's good shit.

annyab

« Reply #1612 on: October 05, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »

hmm, which one should I try first?

bonerjoe

« Reply #1613 on: October 05, 2007, 07:57:40 PM »

hmm, which one should I try first?

The one with the lowest alcohol content.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1614 on: October 05, 2007, 08:18:04 PM »

I'm not into flavored beers. 

The only one I ever liked that was flavored was Sam's Winterfest, tasted like orange, but it wasn't labeled as such. 

annyab

« Reply #1615 on: October 05, 2007, 08:45:40 PM »

i'm experimenting, but not expecting to like them all lol... i've never had flavored beer, so who knows!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 05, 2007, 10:32:02 PM »

That intrigues me.  As does the aforementioned raspberry wheat variety. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 05, 2007, 10:38:23 PM »

I'm not even a beer person, and I'm a fan of pumpkin brews.

Yeah, I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I love things that smell and taste like pumpkin. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

« Reply #1618 on: October 05, 2007, 10:39:53 PM »

Yeah, I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I love things that smell and taste like pumpkin. 

Come over and have one.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 05, 2007, 10:42:31 PM »

Come over and have one.

I long for the day that I can just go to the store and buy something alcoholic if I want to drink it.  I'm not a big drinker, but having to acquire it through other channels is annoying. 

As an aside, I'm not permitted to drink anything but water right now...I've got a kidney infection.   :x
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 27 queries.