Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 298780 times)

annyab

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #1515 on: September 26, 2007, 09:37:40 PM »

Just makeout with her and see if you like it.
Annya...sorry, no offense meant...more a joking comment about female love.

i wanst offended, lol :) I was being sarcastic

Ed

« Reply #1516 on: September 26, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »

i love him so much and he's my best buddy, but he is incredibly controlling and bossy and mean sometimes. I've been with him since I was 15, so I should have seen it all coming, since our single problem all these years has been power struggle.

There, there. It's for the best.

Don't be an ass, now.

Why should anyone accept someone controlling them and bossing them around?

annyab

« Reply #1517 on: September 26, 2007, 09:38:55 PM »

Just makeout with her and see if you like it.
Annya...sorry, no offense meant...more a joking comment about female love.

i just read your avatar, thats hilarious

annyab

« Reply #1518 on: September 26, 2007, 09:41:26 PM »

i love him so much and he's my best buddy, but he is incredibly controlling and bossy and mean sometimes. I've been with him since I was 15, so I should have seen it all coming, since our single problem all these years has been power struggle.

Don't be an ass, now.

youre right! I work and should be able to buy things for myself when i want. Granted, a shared financial vision is imperative but I'm not a child and have had it with being treated like one.

bonerjoe

« Reply #1519 on: September 26, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »

Don't be an ass, now.

Meh.

Ed

« Reply #1520 on: September 26, 2007, 09:43:10 PM »

Don't be an ass, now.

youre right! I work and should be able to buy things for myself when i want. Granted, a shared financial vision is imperative but I'm not a child and have had it with being treated like one.

Uhhh...he doesn't let you buy things? :?

annyab

« Reply #1521 on: September 26, 2007, 09:45:37 PM »

Don't be an ass, now.

Uhhh...he doesn't let you buy things? :?

nope, not usually. Nor can I talk to my guy friends from h.s., text message, etc... doesnt mean i dont do it anyway... lol

I feel bad bashing him, but in all reality this isnt what I want out of life.

bonerjoe

« Reply #1522 on: September 26, 2007, 09:56:05 PM »

Nor can I talk to my guy friends from h.s., text message, etc...

How could you not trust someone you've pledged to spend the rest of your life with? If you want to cheat, you're going to anyways. I really don't get some people. My mom's friend's husband is the same way with reguards to being controlling like that, and she's constantly talking about how misarable she is. After 30 years!  Fuck, people!

annyab

« Reply #1523 on: September 26, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »

How could you not trust someone you've pledged to spend the rest of your life with? If you want to cheat, you're going to anyways. I really don't get some people. My mom's friend's husband is the same way with reguards to being controlling like that, and she's constantly talking about how misarable she is. After 30 years!  Fuck, people!

i dont fucking know...

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: September 26, 2007, 10:32:03 PM »

How could you not trust someone you've pledged to spend the rest of your life with? If you want to cheat, you're going to anyways. I really don't get some people. My mom's friend's husband is the same way with reguards to being controlling like that, and she's constantly talking about how misarable she is. After 30 years!  Fuck, people!

i dont fucking know...

Ridiculous.  You're a grown woman, and you will be responsible for your own actions.  I say this all the time, but I cannot stress it enough.  Cheating is pointless.  Just tell him.  Keep it in your pants until you've ended it.  I know this is not your particular scenario, Annya, but I really feel like honesty is the most important thing in a relationship.  You married your husband, and you made a promise to him.  If you're not going to honor your promise, you would presumably end the marriage.  I've grown up being controlled, and I will not do it anymore.  I tell everyone that I date, or that even begins to approach me in that way that I will do what I want, when I want, with whom I want to do it with, and for the duration of time that I please.  And he will absolutely be the same with me.  You cannot spend every waking moment of your time only with your spouse, or alone in a dark room thinking about your spouse.  It's not healthy, and if you want a healthy marriage, he's going to need to seek professional help for his control issues.  I have them myself, sometimes.  Not usually in relationships, but with other aspects of my life.  I spent my whole life out of control, so now that I'm an adult, I want to control every single little thing.  That doesn't seem to creep in to my relationships, though...luckily.  Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there.  You're going to do what you're going to do, but make sure that you choose what is best for you in the end. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #1525 on: September 26, 2007, 11:20:39 PM »

How could you not trust someone you've pledged to spend the rest of your life with? If you want to cheat, you're going to anyways. I really don't get some people. My mom's friend's husband is the same way with reguards to being controlling like that, and she's constantly talking about how misarable she is. After 30 years!  Fuck, people!

i dont fucking know...

Ridiculous.  You're a grown woman, and you will be responsible for your own actions.  I say this all the time, but I cannot stress it enough.  Cheating is pointless.  Just tell him.  Keep it in your pants until you've ended it.  I know this is not your particular scenario, Annya, but I really feel like honesty is the most important thing in a relationship.  You married your husband, and you made a promise to him.  If you're not going to honor your promise, you would presumably end the marriage.  I've grown up being controlled, and I will not do it anymore.  I tell everyone that I date, or that even begins to approach me in that way that I will do what I want, when I want, with whom I want to do it with, and for the duration of time that I please.  And he will absolutely be the same with me.  You cannot spend every waking moment of your time only with your spouse, or alone in a dark room thinking about your spouse.  It's not healthy, and if you want a healthy marriage, he's going to need to seek professional help for his control issues.  I have them myself, sometimes.  Not usually in relationships, but with other aspects of my life.  I spent my whole life out of control, so now that I'm an adult, I want to control every single little thing.  That doesn't seem to creep in to my relationships, though...luckily.  Anyway, I just thought I'd throw it out there.  You're going to do what you're going to do, but make sure that you choose what is best for you in the end. 

...she never said anything about wanting to cheat...re-read what Jay said.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: September 26, 2007, 11:23:42 PM »

i dont fucking know...

I know.  And I said that it didn't pertain to her.  I also quoted Jay, it's a mixed response, kind of.  The cheating part wasn't the point of my post. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #1527 on: September 26, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »

i dont fucking know...

I know.  And I said that it didn't pertain to her.  I also quoted Jay, it's a mixed response, kind of.  The cheating part wasn't the point of my post. 

If it didn't pertain to her, what was the point in telling her not to cheat? I understand what you're saying though.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: September 26, 2007, 11:41:04 PM »

i dont fucking know...

If it didn't pertain to her, what was the point in telling her not to cheat? I understand what you're saying though.

I wasn't telling her not to cheat.  I was simply explaining logic in relationships, and that was one of my examples.  She can do whatever she pleases, she is an adult. 
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #1529 on: September 26, 2007, 11:41:55 PM »

i dont fucking know...

I wasn't telling her not to cheat.  I was simply explaining logic in relationships, and that was one of my examples.  She can do whatever she pleases, she is an adult. 

Or so we're led to believe...
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 27 queries.