Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 297024 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #1320 on: September 10, 2007, 10:27:30 PM »

You're an alcoholic. 

annyab

« Reply #1321 on: September 10, 2007, 10:27:35 PM »

Ugh, I'm glad I'll be getting a buzz on tomorrow night after work.  I'm going to need it.  It's been a crazy day, and yet another will follow tomorrow.  Everybody cross your fingers that I don't kill someone tomorrow at work. 

fingers crossed.

tomorrow is only tuesday.... maybe i'll pick up som vodka and cranberry juice. I need something to get me through this week. Plus, canberry juice is good for your urinary tract!

Ed

« Reply #1322 on: September 10, 2007, 10:45:18 PM »

You're an alcoholic. 

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1323 on: September 11, 2007, 12:53:12 AM »

You're an alcoholic. 

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Its a little more complicated than that. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: September 11, 2007, 11:21:43 PM »

I'm pretty lit right now.  I took a couple sips after work in the parking lot, and I'm drinking the rest from the safety of my own chair. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

« Reply #1325 on: September 11, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »

I'm pretty lit right now.  I took a couple sips after work in the parking lot, and I'm drinking the rest from the safety of my own chair. 

Stickam plz.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1326 on: September 12, 2007, 05:23:18 PM »

I got into an argument with a moron last night.  And no, I wasn't arguing with myself in a mirror. 

haha

what was your argument about?

Against a fire-breathing statist.  Apparantly, I'm an idiot because I think Michael Vick losing his job is good enough, and I also happen not to care about Paris Lohan losing their licenses or going to jail.  Because we'll go to jail for such heinous crimes against humanity, they should too.  You got your ass on backwards, buddy.  We should not, and neither should they.  A loud disagreement ensued which I could see going towards violence, he wanted very much to hit me.  I'm guessing he was an off duty cop or some other flag-waving zealot.  Had that look about him. 

Update:  After the zealot left the bar, he was texting the barmaid in a fury over my comments.  I guess he did want to kick my ass.  They've known each other a long time.

I suppose he's gonna be pretty pissed when I fuck her.

annyab

« Reply #1327 on: September 12, 2007, 05:45:31 PM »

I got into an argument with a moron last night.  And no, I wasn't arguing with myself in a mirror. 

haha

what was your argument about?

Against a fire-breathing statist.  Apparantly, I'm an idiot because I think Michael Vick losing his job is good enough, and I also happen not to care about Paris Lohan losing their licenses or going to jail.  Because we'll go to jail for such heinous crimes against humanity, they should too.  You got your ass on backwards, buddy.  We should not, and neither should they.  A loud disagreement ensued which I could see going towards violence, he wanted very much to hit me.  I'm guessing he was an off duty cop or some other flag-waving zealot.  Had that look about him. 

Update:  After the zealot left the bar, he was texting the barmaid in a fury over my comments.  I guess he did want to kick my ass.  They've known each other a long time.

I suppose he's gonna be pretty pissed when I fuck her.

LOL
what a loser....

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1328 on: September 12, 2007, 06:06:40 PM »

Yeah, well we both are for arguing over such foolishness.

But thats where the similarities end.  Because I'm fully aware of my assholishness and he is oblivious of his own.  I think my idiotic antics amused her, and my fearlessness in the face of peril.  I'll not be daunted.  I was told they thought I was gonna deck him when I walked over later and shook his hand, I guess the whole place held its breath for a moment.  Never even noticed.  

However, it serves as a reminder I should not attempt to drink tequila and Scotch in vast quantities.  Thats my achillies heel:  Tequila.  Bad mojo.  The wheels were already in motion before I stepped foot into that drinkery.  I mentioned tequila to Timmyoboy and smacked right into it a few hours later.  

annyab

« Reply #1329 on: September 12, 2007, 06:35:24 PM »

Yeah, well we both are for arguing over such foolishness.

But thats where the similarities end.  Because I'm fully aware of my assholishness and he is oblivious of his own.  I think my idiotic antics amused her, and my fearlessness in the face of peril.  I'll not be daunted.  I was told they thought I was gonna deck him when I walked over later and shook his hand, I guess the whole place held its breath for a moment.  Never even noticed.  

However, it serves as a reminder I should not attempt to drink tequila and Scotch in vast quantities.  Thats my achillies heel:  Tequila.  Bad mojo.  The wheels were already in motion before I stepped foot into that drinkery.  I mentioned tequila to Timmyoboy and smacked right into it a few hours later.  

i guess arguing over politics and ideology can be assholish... but it's typically something i relish in lol. It mustve been tense if people thought you were gonna KO the guy lol.

If i mix liquors i get sooo sick, and when i drink lots of vodka...

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1330 on: September 12, 2007, 07:03:50 PM »

No religion or politics, standard rules.

I squashed both in mere seconds.  He started to twitch when I told him he was brainwashed by his parents because they introduced him to Catholicism and he could be trained to think in any manner introduced to him with enough time, so just because he thought it was the way things should be, he was wrong and might think differently if raised by people who didn't hold the same beliefs as he does.  He insisted his upbringing had nothing to do with his beliefs - which also happen to be shared by his parents but he doesn't follow them blindly, which is probably partly true.  

He called me a drunk.  No shit, I told him, I'd been there for hours.  Whats your excuse - You've been on the planet for 25 years and still think it's okay to jail people for things that could be punished monetarily.  This is how we got onto Mike Vick, or the other way around, I forget.  He stated seven years should be served in prison by Vick for the dog fighting.  Seven years!  This is where I started to spaz.  I asked who's ass he pulled that number out of, it went downhill from there.

Coincidentally, he was sitting in the same exact seat as the Marine I clashed with a few months ago, and also the ambulance dick who I told was too stupid to live without the government holding his hand.  I've got to learn to ignore people seated in that chair.  Its like the bermuda triangle.  

Normally I don't mix liquors.  They had no Stoli-O.  I was forced to submit to the tequila.  And the Scotch.  

annyab

« Reply #1331 on: September 12, 2007, 07:18:45 PM »

No religion or politics, standard rules.

I squashed both in mere seconds.  He started to twitch when I told him he was brainwashed by his parents because they introduced him to Catholicism and he could be trained to think in any manner introduced to him with enough time, so just because he thought it was the way things should be, he was wrong and might think differently if raised by people who didn't hold the same beliefs as he does.  He insisted his upbringing had nothing to do with his beliefs - which also happen to be shared by his parents but he doesn't follow them blindly, which is probably partly true.  

He called me a drunk.  No shit, I told him, I'd been there for hours.  Whats your excuse - You've been on the planet for 25 years and still think it's okay to jail people for things that could be punished monetarily.  This is how we got onto Mike Vick, or the other way around, I forget.  He stated seven years should be served in prison by Vick for the dog fighting.  Seven years!  This is where I started to spaz.  I asked who's ass he pulled that number out of, it went downhill from there.

Coincidentally, he was sitting in the same exact seat as the Marine I clashed with a few months ago, and also the ambulance dick who I told was too stupid to live without the government holding his hand.  I've got to learn to ignore people seated in that chair.  Its like the bermuda triangle.  

Normally I don't mix liquors.  They had no Stoli-O.  I was forced to submit to the tequila.  And the Scotch.  

my mom always gets mad when i break those rules... i always do though.

and SEVEN YEARS for Michael Vick?! Rapists and Manslaughterers will get that sometimes!

I like talking shit with drunk people though, even when I'm wasted I somehow maintain cognizence. My dad and I went to the bar and i was fucked up, but I was talking about nipple piercings and got this old dude who was so drunk to show me his nipples, he claimed they were larger than normal, which they were... it was wierd... but then he trapped me and made me listen to this long drawn out soliloquy about how computers are taking over the fucking world!

I was raised catholic... that shits scary... but my parents are divorced which voids them from the catholic church. But talk about brainwashing.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 07:21:23 PM by annyab »

Ed

« Reply #1332 on: September 12, 2007, 07:20:28 PM »

He started to twitch when I told him he was brainwashed by his parents because they introduced him to Catholicism and he could be trained to think in any manner introduced to him with enough time, so just because he thought it was the way things should be, he was wrong and might think differently if raised by people who didn't hold the same beliefs as he does.  He insisted his upbringing had nothing to do with his beliefs - which also happen to be shared by his parents but he doesn't follow them blindly, which is probably partly true. 

Sister Jane, the nun in charge of my catechism school when I was growing up, once said this to my mother: "Give me your child for 10 years; and, I'll give you a Catholic for life."

God, that's hot. Tell me more.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1333 on: September 12, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »

Sister Jane and the old man with the large nipples should ride away on a sailboat. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: September 12, 2007, 10:47:17 PM »

Ugh, I almost got in a discussion about politics at work tonight.  I told my buddy Mario in loss prevention that I didn't want to talk about it.  This was as we were walking toward the escalator to go back downstairs.  And he started saying how it's people like me, who have never been overseas and blah blah blah that are ruining the country, not George Bush, and I'm like "You don't know what I'm thinking.  I never told you what I thought about it.  You have no idea what I'm thinking right now".  He looks over point-blank and says "I think you're thinking that you want to have sex on this escalator".  And I had to stop for a second and think about it, and then say "No, I think YOU'RE thinking about having sex on this escalator." 

He later found out I'd never done shots of Patron and played naked Marco Polo, and tried to get me to do that. 

It must be a full moon or something. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 27 queries.