Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 298445 times)

bonerjoe

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #1305 on: September 10, 2007, 04:42:14 PM »

Of course, the only people that want to see mine are men attracted to fat asses.

oh, ok then.... nevermind. Do you have a fat ass?

Actually, no.

annyab

« Reply #1306 on: September 10, 2007, 04:45:06 PM »

ok then.

bonerjoe

« Reply #1307 on: September 10, 2007, 04:52:28 PM »

annyab

« Reply #1308 on: September 10, 2007, 04:53:22 PM »

ok then, you dont have a fat ass.
it wasnt sarcastic, just a lack of something better to say.

bonerjoe

« Reply #1309 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:24 PM »

:-\

annyab

« Reply #1310 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:49 PM »

:-\
thats pretty much how i feel right now

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1311 on: September 10, 2007, 05:08:40 PM »

I got into an argument with a moron last night.  And no, I wasn't arguing with myself in a mirror. 

annyab

« Reply #1312 on: September 10, 2007, 06:58:33 PM »

I got into an argument with a moron last night.  And no, I wasn't arguing with myself in a mirror. 

haha

what was your argument about?

annyab

« Reply #1313 on: September 10, 2007, 07:19:21 PM »

Maybe it's a particular type of alcohol that is causing this irritation.  Do you drink multiple types of liquor? 

Nah, It really just has to do with excessive drinking over a long period of time. Alcohol poisoning.

interesting......

alcohol poisoning that only affects your testicles.

annyab

« Reply #1314 on: September 10, 2007, 07:27:06 PM »

ooooooooh my bad.... i didnt read the thread, just the recap :)

well, take it easy man

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1315 on: September 10, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »

haha

Against a fire-breathing statist.  Apparantly, I'm an idiot because I think Michael Vick losing his job is good enough, and I also happen not to care about Paris Lohan losing their licenses or going to jail.  Because we'll go to jail for such heinous crimes against humanity, they should too.  You got your ass on backwards, buddy.  We should not, and neither should they.  A loud disagreement ensued which I could see going towards violence, he wanted very much to hit me.  I'm guessing he was an off duty cop or some other flag-waving zealot.  Had that look about him. 

annyab

« Reply #1316 on: September 10, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »

haha

Against a fire-breathing statist.  Apparantly, I'm an idiot because I think Michael Vick losing his job is good enough, and I also happen not to care about Paris Lohan losing their licenses or going to jail.  Because we'll go to jail for such heinous crimes against humanity, they should too.  You got your ass on backwards, buddy.  We should not, and neither should they.  A loud disagreement ensued which I could see going towards violence, he wanted very much to hit me.  I'm guessing he was an off duty cop or some other flag-waving zealot.  Had that look about him. 
those types are the worst, they are so blind that there is no other way.

I agree with you though, so no need for me to reiterate what you just said lol

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1317 on: September 10, 2007, 10:19:08 PM »

Aha!  Behold, I bring forth a reasonable person. 

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070909/OPINION02/709090524/1085/opinion

Ford: Why do we suppress nude dancing?
Having laws against expressing beauty actually hurts women

When the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals recently and temporarily lifted Michigan's ban of allowing fully nude bars to serve alcohol, it served as a landmark decision that should help to strengthen women's rights well into the future.

Perhaps I'm one of the last true feminists, but our traditionally male-dominated society should immediately take a good look at itself and quit trying to shame women into being second-class citizens. Instead of making women feel ashamed of themselves by creating laws that forbid the exposure and expression of their natural beauty, we should realize the female body should be celebrated - not suppressed.

Think about it for a moment. Why is it perfectly legal for a 350-pound man (with breasts far larger than most females) to walk around on a hot and humid day without a shirt on, but if a woman does the exact same thing to cool herself off (or to breast feed her baby), she will be arrested for indecent exposure? Does that seem fair to you?
Advertisement

And what precisely is it that makes a woman's nude body indecent? The female body parts that must remain covered are also the exact same body parts that spring forth life, and can suckle and sustain life for a prolonged period of time. Not only is that perfectly decent- it is positively miraculous!

We should all look forward to the day when Americans can enjoy the same God-given freedom to walk around naturally just like many Africans do. But until that day arrives, we can still enjoy some of that liberty in nude and topless bars.

And let's quickly set aside some falsehoods concerning these adult entertainment establishments.

For one thing, they do not exploit women. In fact, many dancers can brag of earning more than several hundred dollars during a single hour of work. Since we live in a society where women only earn 70 percent of the wages that a male earns, I believe that is something to be proud of.

Also, these women are often intelligent and loving single mothers who are trying to provide the best life possible for their families, and quite a few are college students who are trying to improve their lives despite rising tuition costs.

Exotic dancers should never receive our scorn. They only deserve our respect and admiration. They make our world better through both their captivating performances on stage, and also by providing some innocent companionship and joy for men and women who feel like treating themselves to a special night out.

As a male who is truly a devout feminist, I fully support a woman's right to choose her own career and to earn far more money than most men will ever make.

Let's all celebrate the fact that we live in a state where we can now go out and enjoy a good drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and some first-class adult entertainment!

annyab

« Reply #1318 on: September 10, 2007, 10:23:13 PM »

interesting perspective, one which i can sympatize with.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: September 10, 2007, 10:25:48 PM »

Ugh, I'm glad I'll be getting a buzz on tomorrow night after work.  I'm going to need it.  It's been a crazy day, and yet another will follow tomorrow.  Everybody cross your fingers that I don't kill someone tomorrow at work. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 28 queries.