Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 298921 times)

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #825 on: August 10, 2007, 01:17:31 AM »

It might be just a stupid people thing, because they do it here too.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 10, 2007, 01:27:25 AM »

It might be just a stupid people thing, because they do it here too.

Stupid has no bounds.   :lol:

A gay man in The Body Shop thought I was 30 last week.  That's the second one in a month.   :x
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 10, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »

I went and bought an explicit CD from one of the independent shops here in town and I got carded.  I asked the clerk how old you had to be to buy it, and she said 17.  I think I was older than she was.

bonerjoe

« Reply #828 on: August 10, 2007, 01:37:07 AM »

I went and bought an explicit CD from one of the independent shops here in town and I got carded.  I asked the clerk how old you had to be to buy it, and she said 17.  I think I was older than she was.

There is no law.

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 10, 2007, 01:38:24 AM »

No, there is a city ordinance.  Additionally, retailers can enforce whatever they want.  Hastings here doesn't sell explicit CDs or R rated movies to anyone under 18.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 10, 2007, 01:38:41 AM »

I actually got the chance to hand my business card to some guy today.  I wrote a style number and a sku down for him.  He kind of looked at it and made a weird face, and said "Whose card is this?"  When I told him it was mine, he kind of looked at me like I was batshit.  Oh well.  I'm either too young or too old.  The Barbizon people were in the mall the other day.  One asked me how old I was, and then schlepped away after I told her. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

« Reply #831 on: August 10, 2007, 01:40:19 AM »

No, there is a city ordinance.  Additionally, retailers can enforce whatever they want.  Hastings here doesn't sell explicit CDs or R rated movies to anyone under 18.

GOODDAMN FUCKING MORMONS.

bonerjoe

« Reply #832 on: August 10, 2007, 01:41:00 AM »

I actually got the chance to hand my business card to some guy today.  I wrote a style number and a sku down for him.  He kind of looked at it and made a weird face, and said "Whose card is this?"  When I told him it was mine, he kind of looked at me like I was batshit.  Oh well.  I'm either too young or too old.  The Barbizon people were in the mall the other day.  One asked me how old I was, and then schlepped away after I told her. 

Ha?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 10, 2007, 01:42:26 AM »

Ha?

Eh, the way the Barbizon girl schlepped away was pretty funny.  I told her I was 20 and she hung her head and said "Oh".  The leader of the pack looked like a man.  That was funny. 
         -George W. Bush

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45:01 AM »

The Barbizon people told me I'd be a good model if I lost 15 pounds.  I laughed.

bonerjoe

« Reply #835 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45:49 AM »

The Barbizon people told me I'd be a good model if I lost 15 pounds.  I laughed.

Everyone can be a model, for a small fee.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 10, 2007, 01:46:05 AM »

Oh you're way too old.  Apparently they're looking for girls aged 7-17.  Because that most assuredly does not scream "pedophile".  Nope. 
         -George W. Bush

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 10, 2007, 01:47:34 AM »

Yeah, this was a number of years back.  I weighed like 87 pounds back in those days.  I don't think it ever got to age.  I was maybe 19.

bonerjoe

« Reply #838 on: August 10, 2007, 01:50:13 AM »

Oh you're way too old.  Apparently they're looking for girls aged 7-17. 

Because they usually have parents who can pay.

annyab

« Reply #839 on: August 10, 2007, 08:03:10 AM »

no, as a non-profit coordinator. I am planning on getting masters in Non-Profit management

Non-Profit doesn't exactly scream "financial security."

Well how the fuck are you supposed to profit from that?

LOL, I'm not looking to be a millionaire, but you can do fairly well as a non-profit manager. I am still a little torn, I should say, either non-profit or think tank... i can't decide

Fuck that, I want millions, which is why I chose a job that pays soooo well.

yeah...  what do you do exactly?

I feel non-profits are a good alternative to gov't programs

I, uh, teach....

AAAhhhh, now I understand the sarcasm I detected.

Where do you teach? and did i see economics somewhere?

I teach at Collins Hill High School in Georgia.
I have a BA in economics, I teach that and Algebra, when they need me to.

ahh, you have infiltrated the enemy :) j/k

I considered teaching and observed for 25 hours here in NC, once I saw that none of the kids could read I decided I wouldn't waste my time here. I was shocked, I observed an honors US history class and considering I was in honors hist. in h.s. I couldn't believe the discrepency. I live in this podunk, old south area of NC and I hate it.

economics though, thats hott! Atleast to a poli sci nerd.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 33 queries.