Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 294887 times)

jckeyser

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #585 on: August 07, 2007, 02:07:27 AM »

Get on me JC. So then what's the best work, you ever read???

For me it was Bacchantes by Euripides:
http://etext.library.adelaide.edu.au/e/euripides/bacchae/

Have you read it?

I'm impartial to Antigone in that vain. But Moby Dick is my favorite piece of literature.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2007, 02:08:49 AM »

I'm thinking Stephanie might take issue with me fucking myself in her bedroom with some foreign object since my hand never does the job.   :P

Then again...
What foreign objects are around?

I hadn't really given it thought.  I'm not sure I could find one that would fit.  They all look like they'd be way too big or too small to feel.   :?
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #587 on: August 07, 2007, 02:09:40 AM »

I'm thinking Stephanie might take issue with me fucking myself in her bedroom with some foreign object since my hand never does the job.   :P

Then again...

I hadn't really given it thought.  I'm not sure I could find one that would fit.  They all look like they'd be way too big or too small to feel.   :?

As many fingers as would make a perfect fit.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 07, 2007, 02:12:08 AM »

Then again...

My fingers don't work...I have claws.  Plus, I don't like to use my fingers.  Other people's fingers I don't have a problem with...but I'm telling you...my hands won't work on me.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #589 on: August 07, 2007, 02:14:02 AM »

Then again...

My fingers don't work...I have claws.  Plus, I don't like to use my fingers.  Other people's fingers I don't have a problem with...but I'm telling you...my hands won't work on me.   :P

This must lead to endless frustration.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 07, 2007, 02:15:44 AM »

Then again...

It does, since I can't quite hide a large, vibrating penis-shaped object from four other people.  Plus, there's no way I could muffle the moaning and screaming.  I have enough trouble trying to muffle the squealing in my own bedroom when I'm at home. 
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #591 on: August 07, 2007, 02:16:46 AM »

Then again...

It does, since I can't quite hide a large, vibrating penis-shaped object from four other people.  Plus, there's no way I could muffle the moaning and screaming.  I have enough trouble trying to muffle the squealing in my own bedroom when I'm at home. 

I think people are quietly enjoying this conversation.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 07, 2007, 02:18:03 AM »

I get the distinct feeling most are ignoring it.   :P
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #593 on: August 07, 2007, 02:19:29 AM »

I get the distinct feeling most are ignoring it.   :P

Darn.
More for me!

jckeyser

« Reply #594 on: August 07, 2007, 02:26:05 AM »

The House of Booze is now a house of great sin.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 07, 2007, 02:28:38 AM »

Yeah, thanks.  Because now when I picture myself lying naked on the bed with heels and my glasses on, I look much hotter than I do in reality.  Rockin'. 
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 07, 2007, 02:29:51 AM »

Where's Annya, and her bloodied kneecaps??? I love those things.

Probably on the Band-Aid aisle at Walgreens. 
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #597 on: August 07, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »

Yeah, thanks.  Because now when I picture myself lying naked on the bed with heels and my glasses on, I look much hotter than I do in reality.  Rockin'. 

Not my fault you're thinking dirty...

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 07, 2007, 02:30:51 AM »

Ha.  I'm reading, I just don't have anything to add. Also, I'm playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 07, 2007, 02:31:43 AM »

Not my fault you're thinking dirty...

Right.  Uh-huh. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.