Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 293301 times)

bonerjoe

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #435 on: August 05, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »

And I got gas money.

But, but, but.

"You'd get here and wouldn't like what you see! :lol: :lol: :lol:".

This is a long-waited opportunity knocking on Lindsey's door.

She could have a 15 dick orgy right now if she wanted to.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2007, 09:06:27 PM »

That sounds grody. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

« Reply #437 on: August 05, 2007, 09:10:21 PM »

That sounds grody. 

Excuses, excuses.

jckeyser

« Reply #438 on: August 05, 2007, 09:10:30 PM »

That sounds grody. 

Yeah I could never be in a situation where my dick was not the main attraction.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2007, 09:12:42 PM »

That sounds grody. 

Excuses, excuses.

Well, it does sound grody.  I only take dicks one at a time.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

« Reply #440 on: August 05, 2007, 09:13:19 PM »

That sounds grody. 

Excuses, excuses.

Prove it.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2007, 09:16:46 PM »

That sounds grody. 

Excuses, excuses.

Prove it.

And how would you suggest I accomplish this? 
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2007, 09:17:07 PM »

Seriously though. You've got a semi-attractive anarcho-capitalist that you've been talking to for months on the internet wanting to hook up with you and have sex, while all along he's willing to pay for the gas money to drive down to where you live...not to mention you've been horny as hell for the past couple of weeks, can't get any, and this guy that shares YOUR philosophy on life is practically bouncing signs off your head saying that he wants to fuck, fuck, fuck.

Sure, you might not know him that well in real life...but who's to say you can't spend a day out on the town not having sex getting to know each other, and then that night having him plow you like Farmer John?

bonerjoe

« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2007, 09:26:07 PM »

Seriously though. You've got a semi-attractive anarcho-capitalist that you've been talking to for months on the internet wanting to hook up with you and have sex, while all along he's willing to pay for the gas money to drive down to where you live...not to mention you've been horny as hell for the past couple of weeks, can't get any, and this guy that shares YOUR philosophy on life is practically bouncing signs off your head saying that he wants to fuck, fuck, fuck.

Sure, you might not know him that well in real life...but who's to say you can't spend a day out on the town not having sex getting to know each other, and then that night having him plow you like Farmer John?

+1

jckeyser

« Reply #444 on: August 05, 2007, 09:27:45 PM »

Yeah, I knew you were cool for some reason.
But semi-attractive man, I have feelings too...*sniffle*

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 05, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

Well, if he says you're hot people might think he's gay.   :P
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2007, 09:28:41 PM »

I just didn't want to sound gay.

YOU'RE FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, MAN!

How's that?

jckeyser

« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »

How's that?

Its gay I guess.

Ed

« Reply #448 on: August 05, 2007, 09:31:22 PM »

How's that?

Its gay I guess.

Exactly, that's why I don't judge guys.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #449 on: August 05, 2007, 09:42:38 PM »

I'll do it for you Josh.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT MY RETINAS ARE ON FIRE! WHO WOULDN'T WANT A PIECE OF THAT MAN MEAT?!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.