Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 293122 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #360 on: August 03, 2007, 10:49:59 PM »

Not quite.  I just meant that if I understood how to attract them, I wouldn't have a problem. 

It's called self-confidence.

definitely. From what I can tell you are sexy and smart!! Thats hard to come by!!! Just go get em!

Thanks.  I'm trying.  It's not quite working.  All I know is that there's one in particular that has my hormones in a tailspin.   :x

awww ... that's when girls and probably men too, become the most self conscious

Yeah, and like my hormones really need to go any more batshit.  It's not like a dating kind of thing...it's pretty much just a sex thing.  I wouldn't mind the former, but I expect nothing. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #361 on: August 03, 2007, 10:52:36 PM »

Just ask him if he wants to fuck already. It won't seem weird. People do it all the time.

jckeyser

« Reply #362 on: August 03, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »

Not quite.  I just meant that if I understood how to attract them, I wouldn't have a problem. 

definitely. From what I can tell you are sexy and smart!! Thats hard to come by!!! Just go get em!

Thanks.  I'm trying.  It's not quite working.  All I know is that there's one in particular that has my hormones in a tailspin.   :x

Yeah, and like my hormones really need to go any more batshit.  It's not like a dating kind of thing...it's pretty much just a sex thing.  I wouldn't mind the former, but I expect nothing. 

yeah just ask him. if you came up to me with the same question, well, thatd be the last bit of conversation happening

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 03, 2007, 10:55:01 PM »

Just ask him if he wants to fuck already. It won't seem weird. People do it all the time.

I've kind of tried, and I think I pretty much got nothing.   
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #364 on: August 03, 2007, 10:57:59 PM »

No, I'm not talking about 'signs' or any bullshit like that.

Go up to him, give him a really sexy look, and say "Hey, do you want to fuck later?". He'll either say one of two things: "Ummm...yeah!" or "Sorry, I can't". He won't straight up say no. Just do it or suffer not knowing what COULD have been.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 03, 2007, 10:58:15 PM »

yeah just ask him. if you came up to me with the same question, well, thatd be the last bit of conversation happening

Well, all of you men are different.  And I can't figure any of you out.  Apparently not all of them feel that way.   :P
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #366 on: August 03, 2007, 10:59:30 PM »

Well, all of you men are different.  And I can't figure any of you out.  Apparently not all of them feel that way.   :P

Trust me, if he doesn't have a girlfriend, let him get a whiff of the stenchpie.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 03, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »

Go up to him, give him a really sexy look, and say "Hey, do you want to fuck later?". He'll either say one of two things: "Ummm...yeah!" or "Sorry, I can't". He won't straight up say no. Just do it or suffer not knowing what COULD have been.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I get nothing.  Once, I made a passing comment about it in a joking sort of manner, and he was completely floored that I just came out of nowhere with it.  But since we're both usually working when we're in the same building, it's not too convenient to...things. 
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #368 on: August 03, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I get nothing.  Once, I made a passing comment about it in a joking sort of manner, and he was completely floored that I just came out of nowhere with it.  But since we're both usually working when we're in the same building, it's not too convenient to...things. 

Try some physical contact next time you see him. Brush up against his arm. Put your hand on his shoulder. Drop a pair of sunglasses in front of him and go "oops!" and as he reaches down to pick them up for you, reach down too and put your hand on his. Then look into his eyes. Somewhere in the background you'll hear This Magic Moment playing.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 03, 2007, 11:06:12 PM »

Try some physical contact next time you see him. Brush up against his arm. Put your hand on his shoulder. Drop a pair of sunglasses in front of him and go "oops!" and as he reaches down to pick them up for you, reach down too and put your hand on his. Then look into his eyes. Somewhere in the background you'll hear This Magic Moment playing.

Well, the only time I ever see the guy is when I'm tooling through the mall.  He always stops me though.  Or if I'm hanging out at the kiosk to take a break from my store. 
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #370 on: August 03, 2007, 11:11:55 PM »

Well, the only time I ever see the guy is when I'm tooling through the mall.  He always stops me though.  Or if I'm hanging out at the kiosk to take a break from my store. 

He likes you.

tanstaafl1981

• Prepare to Die.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 03, 2007, 11:18:13 PM »

um...yeah, we really aren't that complicated.  Basically, I think we can either be divided into two groups.  Either we're attached and want to fuck, or we're single and want to fuck.  Really, its not that complicated.

For the "house of booze" conversation.  Everyone should drink Maker's Mark and the world would be happy.  :D
Hoje acordei sem lembrar, se vivi ou se sonhei

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 03, 2007, 11:19:27 PM »

He likes you.

Occasionally he'll walk by and whistle at me, but it's nothing major.  I mean, he's a nice guy.  I'd probably go ahead and have this man's children if he so desired.  But like I said, I'm not too caught up in it.  I'm just crazy horny, and when I get crazy horny, shit hits the fan. 
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 03, 2007, 11:20:15 PM »

um...yeah, we really aren't that complicated.  Basically, I think we can either be divided into two groups.  Either we're attached and want to fuck, or we're single and want to fuck.  Really, its not that complicated.

For the "house of booze" conversation.  Everyone should drink Maker's Mark and the world would be happy.  :D

I need proof.  The first part. 
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #374 on: August 03, 2007, 11:24:08 PM »

I need proof.  The first part. 

So go get some!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.