Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 293114 times)

Ed

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2007, 10:47:36 PM »

That's not love, it's lust.  Love is like banging your head against a brick wall and hoping for the best. 

But don't you love to lust?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2007, 10:48:19 PM »

No shit.  I never wanted to become one of those perpetually single "LOVE SUCKS!" girls, but it kind of just happened.

Me either.  I always wanted to be in love and get married.  Now that all sounds like bullshit, and I'd rather just have copious amounts of sex with someone on a regular basis.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2007, 10:48:42 PM »

It was on 13 Going On 30 as well. "Do you want to be the pot or the kettle?  'Cause either way, they're both BLACK!"

How racist. I knew Jennifer Garner hated blacks...

She apparently hates food and acting lessons.

Oh come on.  You'd hit it. 

I think he'd rather hit you.

He has permission. 

When did this happen?

jckeyser

« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2007, 10:49:12 PM »

No shit.  I never wanted to become one of those perpetually single "LOVE SUCKS!" girls, but it kind of just happened.

Me either.  I always wanted to be in love and get married.  Now that all sounds like bullshit, and I'd rather just have copious amounts of sex with someone on a regular basis.

Best plan ever.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »

Bah! I got married at thirty. You're just not ready yet. The only reason people get married that young any more is pregnancy and denial. :-P

Your time will come.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

annyab

« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2007, 10:51:21 PM »

thats quite a judgement to make at 19

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2007, 10:51:53 PM »

Bah! I got married at thirty. You're just not ready yet. The only reason people get married that young any more is pregnancy and denial. :-P

Your time will come.

I'm not so sure.  It's not looking up.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »

Some of us have little issue with that judgement.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2007, 10:54:41 PM »

You make an excellent point, but I feel like it's of reasonable certainty.   :?
         -George W. Bush

annyab

« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2007, 10:54:43 PM »

Some of us have little issue with that judgement.

thats cool, but to think that marriage will never happen at 19 just seems a little pre-mature to me.
I married at 20 after spending a year apart from my longtime boyfriend... so maybe I'm not one to talk.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2007, 10:56:28 PM »

Gimmie a break. You're just not ready yet. I had a terrible time for years. Was dumped after wedding plans started twice, cheated on once, (That I know of.) dated a few crazy bitches named Jenny. (There's a million crazy bitches named Jenny or Jen or Jennifer or Shay or Shea.)

That's Ok though. Just make sure you get a libertarian. Ian and Mark are wrong on this issue. Pain in the ass to find one, but life is much easier.

jckeyser

« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2007, 10:56:44 PM »

Your time will come.

Meh.

annyab

« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2007, 10:56:59 PM »

You make an excellent point, but I feel like it's of reasonable certainty.   :?

well take it from me, if you're sure about that, you're not missing much lol. just a piece of paper...

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 01, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »

Gimmie a break. You're just not ready yet. I had a terrible time for years. Was dumped after wedding plans started twice, cheated on once, (That I know of.) dated a few crazy bitches named Jenny. (There's a million crazy bitches named Jenny or Jen or Jennifer or Shay or Shea.)

That's Ok though. Just make sure you get a libertarian. Ian and Mark are wrong on this issue. Pain in the ass to find one, but life is much easier.

Thank the FSM my name isn't Jenny.   :lol:  What do Mark and Ian say on the issue?  I tend to ignore them occasionally. 
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 01, 2007, 10:58:27 PM »

Meh.

Don't "Meh" me, mister! Go to your room!

/AlexLibman/ I buy you nice things and you use WIRE HANGERS!!!! /AlexLibman/
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.