Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 148   Go Down

Author Topic: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze  (Read 293319 times)

jckeyser

Re: J.C. Keyser's House of Booze
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2007, 11:30:40 AM »

I don't have any good drunk people stories that involve non-relatives.   I do have a drunk people story from yesterday though.  Mall management in the mall where I work has come up with a new policy.  Kiosks and inline stores are never to be empty.  They think there should be at least two people in a store at all times, so if someone is peeing or eating, there should always be a body on the sales floor.  Well, the people at our stores aren't happy, because it's pretty much strictly a double coverage environment, and we work a lot of open-close shifts.  So now I have to leave my store every time they need to go somewhere and stand in the kiosk.  That's fine with me, since I enjoy it out there.  Except for yesterday.

Our mall also has a place called "The Street Corner News" that has drinks, snacks, and of course...newspapers and magazines.  They also have beer.  I had four customers yesterday that were so drunk that I could smell them before they even got to the kiosk.  It was...stinky.  What's the fun in getting drunk in the mall?  You're just going to get thrown out.  And it's sad when people over the age of 20 manage to get themselves removed forcibly from a mall. 

Plus getting drunk in a place that is perpetually overpriced is bad on your wallet.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2007, 11:32:10 AM »

I don't have any good drunk people stories that involve non-relatives.   I do have a drunk people story from yesterday though.  Mall management in the mall where I work has come up with a new policy.  Kiosks and inline stores are never to be empty.  They think there should be at least two people in a store at all times, so if someone is peeing or eating, there should always be a body on the sales floor.  Well, the people at our stores aren't happy, because it's pretty much strictly a double coverage environment, and we work a lot of open-close shifts.  So now I have to leave my store every time they need to go somewhere and stand in the kiosk.  That's fine with me, since I enjoy it out there.  Except for yesterday.

Our mall also has a place called "The Street Corner News" that has drinks, snacks, and of course...newspapers and magazines.  They also have beer.  I had four customers yesterday that were so drunk that I could smell them before they even got to the kiosk.  It was...stinky.  What's the fun in getting drunk in the mall?  You're just going to get thrown out.  And it's sad when people over the age of 20 manage to get themselves removed forcibly from a mall. 

Plus getting drunk in a place that is perpetually overpriced is bad on your wallet.

That too, because they got drunk and spent money at our store as well.   :P 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »

That too, because they got drunk and spent money at our store as well.   :P 

Putting a high-priced retail store next to a bar is just genius.

jckeyser

« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2007, 06:57:41 PM »

Beer. Blade Runner HD. Fucking sweet.

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2007, 07:06:40 PM »

I'm drinking wine and watching History International.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

jckeyser

« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »

I'm drinking wine and watching History International.

Wine gets me in that very odd drunk mood.

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »

It makes me giggly.  I miss the winery in Moscow.  Probably the only thing I really miss about it.

Ed

« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2007, 07:26:21 PM »

If people aren't drunk, start getting drunk.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2007, 07:28:21 PM »

Okay working outside in the sun and having vodka after lunch is a bad idea... I think I already have a hangover.

Ed

« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2007, 07:30:40 PM »

There's only one cure...get drunk.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »

Yeah, grape Gatorade is some hard shit.   :(
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

jckeyser

« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2007, 07:49:50 PM »

Yeah, grape Gatorade is some hard shit.   :(

Better have a DD lined up.

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2007, 07:54:37 PM »

I switched to Vitamin Water.

Ed

« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2007, 07:54:51 PM »

Pootiehole.

jckeyser

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2007, 07:59:05 PM »

I switched to Vitamin Water.

Yes from what I hear, you'll need to hydrate for tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 148   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  J.C. Keyser's House of Booze

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.