Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down

Author Topic: It's time for another Jew thread  (Read 100208 times)

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Fred

• View Profile
Re: It's time for another Jew thread
« Reply #256 on: February 13, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »

Sam, if you buy in to this shit - you're deluded man.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:43:49 PM by Fred »

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 13, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

Sam, if you buy in to this shit - you're deluded man.
Just look at the Iranian totalitarian state.  And then talk to me about delusional. Talk to anyone who has actually lived in Iran under the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khomeini, but now lives here.  Then talk to me.  Those guys are batshit insane.

Also, have you been to Jaffa?  I have.  I know what it's like.  What do you think it's like?

Do you think the PA or Iran would have allowed a film like the one you mentioned that was critical of the Iranian government, or of the Palestinian Authority to have been published in their respective countries, or do you think that in those places that the government may have beheaded or stoned those filmmakers to death?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:47:52 PM by Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith) »
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #258 on: February 13, 2012, 05:18:54 PM »

I don't like violence - especially STATE violence.  Its worse man.

So do you think the US should use force against Israel if they feel they need to take some sort of action against Iran?

Thats all im wondering.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 13, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »

New topic: http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/1036265/54a65e1821/ARCHIVE

This is an amazing article for us anti-government people to get behind.  If you're an atheist I think you will still greatly appreciate it, but just ignore the Jewish stuff, this article is targeted to a Jewish audience.

The key point is that these folks used voluntarist means to fight child slavery and provide an education to the unwashed masses without the use of government.  I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2012, 09:35:08 PM »

Its the threatening that bothers me.

I agree - you threaten me and my family and I take action!

But, when its not face to face, it loses its moxy. 
\
I know all countries are established by kicking out the aborigines but, have you ever seen "
Jaffa, The Oranges Clockwork"?

I don't like violence - especially STATE violence.  Its worse man.

Never saw Jaffa, The Oranges Clockwork, I'll admit.

Iran is beyond threats at this point. They have already been involved in, or implicated in actionable things. I'm talking the bombing of a Jewish cultural center in Buenos Aries, weapons, and training given to Hezbollah, and stuff like that. That isn't a threat. Its real, actual instances of violence performed.

You're only ok if Israel defends in the face of violence, and resigns itself to ignoring a buildup of arms? That's stupid. Why should they have to tie their hands behind their backs while enemies are preparing for another war? Hezbollah now has MORE weaponry than they did before the last war. All from Iran. Israel should have to wait until the missiles rain down on Tel Aviv before counterattacking even though Hezbollah has already made its intention of attacking Israel clear? Fuck that shit.

Its not like this was unprecedented either. In 1967, Israel anticipated an Arab attack, and decimated the air forces of the Arab nations to win the war. If they had not proactively responded to the Arab hostilities, there would be no Israel. Today, it isn't too different. Iran at least partly funds Hamas, they own Hezbollah, and they have a huge presence in Syria. They could wage a 3 front war with Israel, and use standard military, and asymmetrical forces at the same time. What if they also used a nuke? I'll admit I am not sure if they would but they signed the paperwork saying they wouldn't.

You don't think that the history of unprovoked attacks on Israel isn't already an indication of willingness on Irans part to strike again?

Whats this about kicking out the aborigines? Were Arabs, a nomadic people the owners of Israel?

I think its your white guilt showing. The Jews are the owners of the land. We had it before Islam existed, and all the archeological proofs attest to that. The fact that they built their mosque on top of our Temple, and covered the Cave of the Patriarchs with a building is further proof. We were there first. The Romans kicked us out, and we reclaimed our property in 1948. I can't begin to understand at what point there would be disagreement about this...any of this.

Don't you agree that Jews owned the land when the Romans kicked many of us out?
Don't you agree that property rights exist?
Don't you agree that we can't be the foreigners of our own land?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2012, 12:24:32 AM »

I dont think any country is "legitimate". Its just some dudes words on a piece of paper.

Its only legitimate to the degree you are willing to back it up.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2012, 12:35:58 AM »

I'm tired of this argument.  Neither side is looking very respectable in my opinion. 

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2012, 03:36:43 AM »

I'm tired of this argument.  Neither side is looking very respectable in my opinion. 

You upset I called you out?

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2012, 03:58:02 AM »

You didn't call me out.  I'm not involved on either side.  I just want to see things get worked out without killing the general populations of Israel and Iran.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 14, 2012, 04:15:41 AM »

You didn't call me out.  I'm not involved on either side.  I just want to see things get worked out without killing the general populations of Israel and Iran.

What would you consider legitimate self-defense by Israel?

Seriously, what should they do? If you think their actions are wrong, or misdirected, whats a better course of action?

-Dennis Goddard

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 14, 2012, 04:36:01 AM »

:lol: Jews.

P.S.

http://voluntaryist.com/forthcoming/wipeisraeloff.html

ISRAEL IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE

Blah blah blah

This guy doesn't think any state is legitimate. Big woop.

Blackie, are you posting this as flamebait or something? You can think for yourself enough to articulate your own arguments, you know.

-Dennis Goddard

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2012, 04:00:30 PM »

Jews are good people.  Mark Edge said he is from a jewish family.  Issue solved.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2012, 09:11:21 PM »

Its not about jews per se or arabs per se.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 22, 2012, 10:43:57 AM »

Nope. I am adopted. My family was WASPs. I took some genetics test that said I have 'markers' for Ashkenazi. That does go to prove that one never knows what kind of mutt one is.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.