Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: It's time for another Jew thread  (Read 100678 times)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
Re: It's time for another Jew thread
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »

I'm not arguing with myself.  I'm just pointing out once again that even if there was nothing else wrong with the effects the bible has the very idea of one god having a chosen people and those people believing it and having one set of rules about dealing with other chosen people and a different set for dealing with those of use non-chosens is extremely offensive.  Makes you and your kind the biggest bigots of all.  The kind of person a decent person wouldn't choose to interact with.  

Also you with your impossible standards about rural road delineations and safety barriers that you think you're entitled to and your going on about your black suit and how other people not in their black suits should not be seen in your public spaces to muddle your aesthetic paradise just make me hate the shit out of you on a personal level.

Fuck your fucking jewy ways and your biblical archaeology.  Any mention of it just reminds me of the millions of lives your people destroy because god told you to. I fear people like you.  What happens when you grow strong enough and decide god gave you MY land and MY wife.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2011, 03:05:53 PM »

I'm not arguing with myself.  I'm just pointing out once again that even if there was nothing else wrong with the effects the bible has the very idea of one god having a chosen people and those people believing it and having one set of rules about dealing with other chosen people and a different set for dealing with those of use non-chosens is extremely offensive.  Makes you and your kind the biggest bigots of all.  The kind of person a decent person wouldn't choose to interact with.  

Also you with your impossible standards about rural road delineations and safety barriers that you think you're entitled to and your going on about your black suit and how other people not in their black suits should not be seen in your public spaces to muddle your aesthetic paradise just make me hate the shit out of you on a personal level.

Fuck your fucking jewy ways and your biblical archaeology.  Any mention of it just reminds me of the millions of lives your people destroy because god told you to. I fear people like you.  What happens when you grow strong enough and decide god gave you MY land and MY wife.

I'm quoting this so you can't later deny saying it.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2011, 05:06:04 PM »

Dude you are fucking psychotic.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2011, 05:32:21 PM »

No I'm not.  I just don't like people.  Especially this person.  He has made me feel unwelcome to exist in his world on more than one occasion and for more than one reason.  I'm simply returning the favor.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »

I am also a bit uncomfortable with generalising. "Jews" didn't do anything. I guess one can say Israel did something evil or bad but Americans can't throw too many stones at well... anybody. The guy that plays Alice Cooper and Jimmy Swaggart are both strongly Christian- one is pragmatic and cool the other is a prick.
Dio is the most conflicted person I have ever communicated with, so generalising with him doesn't really work anyway.
Like saying "Niggers suck" when discussing Sammy Davis Jr.. No one could take you seriously.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2011, 01:22:05 PM »

I am also a bit uncomfortable with generalising. "Jews" didn't do anything. I guess one can say Israel did something evil or bad but Americans can't throw too many stones at well... anybody. The guy that plays Alice Cooper and Jimmy Swaggart are both strongly Christian- one is pragmatic and cool the other is a prick.
Dio is the most conflicted person I have ever communicated with, so generalising with him doesn't really work anyway.
Like saying "Niggers suck" when discussing Sammy Davis Jr.. No one could take you seriously.

He wears the uniform.  And he supports shit I find totally fucking evil.  Like destroying Jericho and taking their stuff cuz their god didn't like they way those guys lived.

Ever seen ancient aliens?  What if the Jew god really is an alien and really is gonna come back and destroy more people and take their stuff?  My mom has a british surname so I'd be fucked.  It matters little that his god hasn't told him to kill me and take my stuff because he doesn't like how I live my life.  He's willing to.  He is supportive of those perpetrators the last time around.  I don't really believe in pulling punches about the evils of religion.  It's fucking evil the shit he supports and he shouldn't be made to feel welcome among gentiles who value their life, liberty and property, cuz he doesn't respect it, not if his god tells him not to.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:25:32 PM by Ecolitan »

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2011, 01:32:37 PM »

I had learned a little about liberty when I first heard the story of the jews circumsizing that city and then killing them all in the night while they were weak.

Did the head jew demand they be punished eye for an eye style?  Hell no, he got out, protected the violent criminals, and he was supposed to be one of the good guys.  He's well admired among jews.  I forget his name.  Joseph's dad.  That's as sick and twisted and calling Alexander "great".  I fear people who can reconcile shit like that in their mind, mention that guys name as anything but a horrifying monster that is the cause of why people hate and fear jews.  They must be capable of horrendous shit.  And they are, look at Palestine.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:37:05 PM by Ecolitan »

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 28, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »

He wears the uniform.  And he supports shit I find totally fucking evil.  Like destroying Jericho and taking their stuff cuz their god didn't like they way those guys lived.

Ever seen ancient aliens?  What if the Jew god really is an alien and really is gonna come back and destroy more people and take their stuff?  My mom has a british surname so I'd be fucked.  It matters little that his god hasn't told him to kill me and take my stuff because he doesn't like how I live my life.  He's willing to.  He is supportive of those perpetrators the last time around.  I don't really believe in pulling punches about the evils of religion.  It's fucking evil the shit he supports and he shouldn't be made to feel welcome among gentiles who value their life, liberty and property, cuz he doesn't respect it, not if his god tells him not to.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 28, 2011, 02:09:42 PM »

I had learned a little about liberty when I first heard the story of the jews circumsizing that city and then killing them all in the night while they were weak.

Did the head jew demand they be punished eye for an eye style?  Hell no, he got out, protected the violent criminals, and he was supposed to be one of the good guys.  He's well admired among jews.  I forget his name.  Joseph's dad.  That's as sick and twisted and calling Alexander "great".  I fear people who can reconcile shit like that in their mind, mention that guys name as anything but a horrifying monster that is the cause of why people hate and fear jews.  They must be capable of horrendous shit.  And they are, look at Palestine.

What are you talking about?  How do you know how people interpret the bible?
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2011, 03:49:03 AM »

I also am not a fan of David or Joshua or having any sense of entitlement due to any old and conflicted book like the Old Testament.
I admire Moses as a man historically. Brilliant at using opportunities made by nature to defeat a army. Probably one of histories most underrated genius/ warriors. I think throwing the god thing in the story actually takes credit from the man.
How many heroes do us gentiles have historically? Boudica, Spartacus, Alaric I, maybe. They all are famous for caring about their troops and people and either losing or dying early deaths (but to be fair, they kicked a lot of ass first). Most of our historical hero's (all documented and cross- referenced  a hell of a lot better then any of those Jewish heroes) are pricks.
My point is going back thousands of years to find something to believe in or be mad about makes no sense to me.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »

Dead people's baggage.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:24:14 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAVyiJ1SINE[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAVyiJ1SINE
Can't say I disagree with much in this bit.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile

-Dennis Goddard

blackie

« Reply #224 on: December 15, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »

MATISYAHU
I Shaved My Big, Jewish Beard

http://matisyahuworld.com/news/detail/note_from_matisyahu/

NOTE FROM MATISYAHU
This morning I posted a photo of myself on Twitter.

No more Chassidic reggae superstar.

Sorry folks, all you get is me…no alias.  When I started becoming religious 10 years ago it was a very natural and organic process.  It was my choice.  My journey to discover my roots and explore Jewish spirituality—not through books but through real life.  At a certain point I felt the need to submit to a higher level of religiosity…to move away from my intuition and to accept an ultimate truth.  I felt that in order to become a good person I needed rules—lots of them—or else I would somehow fall apart.  I am reclaiming myself.  Trusting my goodness and my divine mission.

Get ready for an amazing year filled with music of rebirth.  And for those concerned with my naked face, don’t worry…you haven’t seen the last of my facial hair.

- Matisyahu
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 32 queries.