Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: It's time for another Jew thread  (Read 100670 times)

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: It's time for another Jew thread
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2011, 11:26:06 AM »

It is a crime to tell someone they have "a dirty Jew face" in France.

John Galliano's troubles may have multiplied over the weekend as a second complaint of alleged anti-Semitism was formally lodged against Dior's chief designer – and a bombshell video surfaced showing the designer declaring: "I love Hitler."

Though none of those allegedly on the receiving end of Galliano's outbursts are, in fact, Jewish, under French law the making of anti-Semitic remarks qualifies as "incitement to racial prejudice," a criminal offense that potentially carries a sentence of up to six months in prison.
Galliano was drunk off his face when he made the statement and there was no context to the video.  It could have been a sad attempt at making fun of NeoNazis for all anyone knows and selective editing was possibly being used to ruin his career.  At least freedom of speech is one of the few freedoms left in the USA. 
The state doesn't need to step in for such statements.  The social pressure of the people who will refuse to purchase from him or his employer firing him is more than sufficient punishment.

I wonder if Cambodians are as touchy about Pol Pot.

I dunno, the evidence for Pol Pot's Hebraic origins are sketchy at best.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2011, 04:37:56 PM »

It is a crime to tell someone they have "a dirty Jew face" in France.

John Galliano's troubles may have multiplied over the weekend as a second complaint of alleged anti-Semitism was formally lodged against Dior's chief designer – and a bombshell video surfaced showing the designer declaring: "I love Hitler."

Though none of those allegedly on the receiving end of Galliano's outbursts are, in fact, Jewish, under French law the making of anti-Semitic remarks qualifies as "incitement to racial prejudice," a criminal offense that potentially carries a sentence of up to six months in prison.
Galliano was drunk off his face when he made the statement and there was no context to the video.  It could have been a sad attempt at making fun of NeoNazis for all anyone knows and selective editing was possibly being used to ruin his career.  At least freedom of speech is one of the few freedoms left in the USA. 
The state doesn't need to step in for such statements.  The social pressure of the people who will refuse to purchase from him or his employer firing him is more than sufficient punishment.

I wonder if Cambodians are as touchy about Pol Pot.

That would be interesting to know.  Pol Pot was every bit and much a bastard as Hitler.  Didn't Pol Pot say something like a bullet is cheaper than keeping a prisoner?  Even so Vietnam was another war the USA had no business getting involved with. 

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2011, 07:47:14 PM »

Even so Vietnam was another war the USA had no business getting involved with. 

Oh bullshit.

One oft overlooked remnant of war is it's cultural residue. Have you any idea what value our society has gained in characters played by Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, et al?

Some say the war was lost. But look who's still poling canoes down Mekong! VHS rentals alone probably made many American men rich. Not to mention profits made from sales of survival knives, fatigues & berets, etc. God and Capitalism is always a winning force.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2011, 08:46:07 PM »

Even so Vietnam was another war the USA had no business getting involved with. 

Oh bullshit.

One oft overlooked remnant of war is it's cultural residue. Have you any idea what value our society has gained in characters played by Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, et al?

Some say the war was lost. But look who's still poling canoes down Mekong! VHS rentals alone probably made many American men rich. Not to mention profits made from sales of survival knives, fatigues & berets, etc. God and Capitalism is always a winning force.

This...

almost sounds like a

LIBMAN post!
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2011, 09:53:35 AM »

http://www.haaretz.com/news/international/israel-may-ask-u-s-for-20-billion-more-in-security-aid-barak-says-1.347866

Israel may ask U.S. for $20 billion more in security aid, Barak says

Defense Minister tells Wall Street Journal that Israel must be on guard considering the unrest sweeping the Arab world, adding increased aid could help make Israel a 'stabilizer in such a turbulent region'.

By Haaretz Service and News Agencies

Israel may request an addition $20 billion in military aid from the United States in light of the unrest sweeping the Arab world, Defense Minister Ehud Barak told The Wall Street Journal in an interview published Monday.

Barak deemed the changes in the region a "movement in the right direction", and said that in the long run, Israel should not fear the "movement of Arab societies toward modernity."

But in the more immediate future, he told the WSJ, Israel would have to contend with the fact that Iran and Syria "might be the last to feel the heat" and join the trend of unrest.

In addition, Barak said, Egypt's new leaders may adhere to the country's 32-year peace treaty "for the time being," but could eventually succumb to popular pressure against it.

He also told the WSJ that a top Egyptian official recently warned him that the new government in Cairo was likely to change its attitude toward Israel unless the latter made serious efforts for peace with the Palestinians.

"He told me, 'We're going to have a really open election....Civic parties will hire advisers from the U.S. and Europe and find immediately that what can bring them voters is hostility to America and Israel," Barak said in the interview.

While Israel did not face an immediate threat to its security, Barak told the WSJ, "The issue of qualitative military aid for Israel becomes more essential for us, and I believe also more essential for you [the U.S.].

"It might be wise to invest another $20 billion to upgrade the security of Israel for the next generation or so," he said, adding: "A strong, responsible Israel can become a stabilizer in such a turbulent region."

Barak also told the WSJ that Israel was likely to offer Palestinians a state within temporary, detailing for the first time an emerging Israeli plan for breaking the deadlocked peace negotiations.

Though the Palestinians repeatedly have rejected provisional statehood, Ehud
Barak told The Wall Street Journal that Israel or the United States would have to give assurances that a full-fledged agreement on permanent statehood would follow.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is likely to offer the Palestinians a state with temporary borders, he said. Only afterward, would the two sides would resolve key issues of the conflict, such as competing claims to Jerusalem and the fate of Palestinian refugees, Barak added.

No details of the plan were given.

With the popular protests shaking up the Mideast, Netanyahu is under fierce international pressure to prove he is serious about getting peacemaking moving again, especially after the U.S. vetoed a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel's West Bank settlement construction last month.

In the past week, Israeli officials have said Netanyahu was considering a phased approach. Although that was widely interpreted to mean a temporary state, they would not say so explicitly. Barak was the first to publicly spell that out.

Government spokesman Mark Regev said Barak's remark can stand on its own.

The prime minister is said to be planning a speech - possibly to be delivered in Washington - in which he will outline his plans.

It is not clear that the U.S. would support the idea of an interim accord, given the Palestinians' categorical rejection of the notion.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2011, 04:00:11 PM »

NO Hell No.  Someone needs to tell Israel the US is bankrupt.  No foreign aid to anyone period. 

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2011, 05:13:44 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/13/israel-expand-settlements-family-killing

Not to sound conspiratorial or anything, because I hae absolutely no idea if this happened or not, but I wouldnt doubt it at all if it were found that the Israeli army did this to push their agenda forward. Not taking sides here because I believe the Palestinians pull the same bullshit games on Israel as well, committing heinous acts against their own people to make Israel look bad.

For this reason, I am always suspicious when I hear stories like this. Maybe its completely true. I have no idea, but with so much to gain from one side when something happens to them, how can anyone believe anything they hear?

"4 or 5 lives of my own people sacrificed for a larger agenda? No sweat!!! Consider it done!!"

People have been killed for a half pack of cigarettes, so its hard for me to understand how anyone can doubt this bullshit happens on a larger scale.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2011, 10:34:58 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/13/israel-expand-settlements-family-killing

Not to sound conspiratorial or anything, because I hae absolutely no idea if this happened or not, but I wouldnt doubt it at all if it were found that the Israeli army did this to push their agenda forward. Not taking sides here because I believe the Palestinians pull the same bullshit games on Israel as well, committing heinous acts against their own people to make Israel look bad.

For this reason, I am always suspicious when I hear stories like this. Maybe its completely true. I have no idea, but with so much to gain from one side when something happens to them, how can anyone believe anything they hear?

"4 or 5 lives of my own people sacrificed for a larger agenda? No sweat!!! Consider it done!!"

People have been killed for a half pack of cigarettes, so its hard for me to understand how anyone can doubt this bullshit happens on a larger scale.

Dude, that sounds pretty fucking wacked. I don't pretend how you would think any Jewish soldier would be able, or willing to murder a family of five for any reason.

If you think there aren't Arabs capable of such things, here is a historical refresher:

Arabs murdering schoolchildren  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maalot_massacre

More murdered children  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avivim_school_bus_massacre

Here is an instance of an Arab murdering a child by smashing her head against a rock. How civilized.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Haran

Some Arabs murdering an innocent wheelchair-bound man and pushing him into the sea  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS_Achille_Lauro

Least you think it's about settlements, here is a massacre that happened before Israel was granted statehood  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »

I dont think you understand where im coming from.

Those examples you gave of arabs doing those things................ dont suprise me at all.

Im saying ANY governments military is caplable of this shit. Israeli, Muslim states, US, whatever. I have no horse in this race. You think Jewish soldiers are on some kind of higher ground than other soldiers? Come on man.

Sure, there are good soldiers that want to do good things, but then there are bad ones, maybe even what you would consider evil ones.

They're all fucked if you ask me. At the root, they're all fucking animals. They'll eat each other if it comes down to it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:38:24 AM by quickmike »

blackie

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »

I don't pretend how you would think any Jewish soldier would be able, or willing to murder a family of five for any reason.
The IDF is the most moral army in the world. Maybe it was a Jewish settler. They seem have many pieces of shit among them.

It probably was an Arab. Think of it as the "price tag" for having settlement. It seems to be one the Jews are more than willing to pay.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-israel-settlers-funeral-20110314,0,4981914.story

Israel vows to expand settlements after stabbings

As thousands of Israelis gathered Sunday to bury five members of a family of Jewish settlers who were stabbed to death in their beds over the weekend, the government said it would respond to the attack by building an additional 500 homes in the West Bank.

Israeli security forces continued their manhunt for unknown infiltrators who broke into the heavily guarded settlement of Itamar, south of Nablus, and killed Udi and Ruth Fogel and three of their children, including an infant. The military has named no suspects, but officials are blaming Palestinian militants for the attack.

The government decision to expand housing construction in several large settlement blocs was intended to signal that Israel's presence in the West Bank will not be deterred by violence, officials said.

"This murder reminds everyone that the struggle and conflict is not about Israel's borders or about independence of a repressed nation, but a struggle for our existence," Vice Prime Minister Moshe Yaalon said at the funeral. "In this difficult hour we must rise from the rubble and do the most natural thing: continue building and developing Israel."

Earlier in the day, Interior Minister Eli Yishai said Israel should build 1,000 new homes in the West Bank for every Israeli who is killed there.

Palestinian leaders condemned the attack but criticized Israel's decision to accelerate settlements, saying it would heighten tensions and complicate peace efforts.

Palestinian Authority spokesman Nabil abu Rudaineh called the expansion "wrong, unacceptable and rejected. The climate created by this decision brings nothing more than trouble. Peace needs courageous decisions."

The plans dimmed hopes of restarting U.S.-brokered peace talks, which collapsed last year. Israel's settlement construction has been a key obstacle to resuming negotiations. Palestinians have refused to enter talks as long as building continues in the West Bank, where they hope to one day have their own state. Most of the international community views the settlements as illegal because they are built on land seized by Israel during the 1967 war.

Emotions ran high around the country Sunday as government officials, prominent rabbis and friends and supporters of the Fogel family gathered in Jerusalem to offer support and condolences to surviving family members, including three other children who escaped harm. Many of the eulogies and mourners called for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to expand settlement construction and resist calls to make concessions to Palestinians.

The pressure is raising doubts about whether Netanyahu will proceed with what his aides had promised would be new peace initiative, expected to be unveiled in a speech in the coming weeks.

"The murder in Itamar places a huge question mark over the planned speech, particularly if it ignites a new wave of violence between Arabs and Jews," wrote Israel's Haaretz newspaper on Sunday.

In the West Bank, mobs of angry settlers have launched a string of revenge attacks against Palestinian villages, setting up roadblocks, throwing stones at Palestinians, raiding homes and burning cars in several towns, Palestinians said.

Fanning the public anger was the release by settler groups of what appear to be military crime-scene photographs, depicting the bloodied bodies of the victims with their faces digitally obscured. They said the family approved the release of the gruesome pictures in an effort to demonstrate the brutality of the attack.

Settler groups offered lukewarm praise for Netanyahu's approval of additional housing, which is expected be built in settlements such as Maale Adumim, Ariel, Kiryat Sefer and Gush Etzion. Over the last six months, critics have accused Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak of quietly restricting construction permits.

"This decision by the government is a small step in the right direction," said Danny Dayan, head of the settler group Yesha Council. But he added, "It is deeply troubling that it requires the murder of children in the arms of their parents to achieve such an objective."

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2011, 01:51:12 PM »

I dont think you understand where im coming from.

Those examples you gave of arabs doing those things................ dont suprise me at all.

Im saying ANY governments military is caplable of this shit. Israeli, Muslim states, US, whatever. I have no horse in this race. You think Jewish soldiers are on some kind of higher ground than other soldiers? Come on man.

Sure, there are good soldiers that want to do good things, but then there are bad ones, maybe even what you would consider evil ones.

They're all fucked if you ask me. At the root, they're all fucking animals. They'll eat each other if it comes down to it.

Yes. Look at history.

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

blackie

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2011, 02:42:17 PM »

Look at history.
When I do, I try to figure out why the Jews got kicked out of place after place.

Is it because they make good neighbors?

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2011, 03:27:42 PM »

Look at history.
When I do, I try to figure out why the Jews got kicked out of place after place.

Is it because they make good neighbors?

I believe the Jews get fucked with partially because they are a relatively small, strong willed group that is steadfastly loyal to their faith for the most part that dont take shit for very long. The big guys dont like that. History is filled with examples of this.  Having said that, I still think they will do whatever it takes to make themselves look victimized even though that might not be the case. How do you know for sure if its a false flag event or a real case of being victimized?

Fuck, who knows, maybe they really were killed by palestinians, maybe some guy was fucking the neighbors wife and the guy whacked his family, maybe it was a drug deal gone bad. Nobody knows for sure, so to assume anything without proof is just disingenuous and dangerous.

"All warfare is based on deception"  - Sun Tzu

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »

I get with Quickmike is saying both sides are just as likely to play the part of the victim to further their side.  It was well documented that this was true in the UN Goldstone report. 

It was extremely irresponsible to affix blame for the crime with no evidence of who was behind it.  This makes the case that the accusation was only done for political gain or possibly to throw the investigation away from the actual perpetrators.   The timing is very convent as it can be used to prevent peace talks and to justify more money being stolen from American tax payers. 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.