Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: It's time for another Jew thread  (Read 100184 times)

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: It's time for another Jew thread
« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »

goddamned jews with their fucking hands in our pockets

FOR WHAT????

Well, the Jew egg requires a nest of Federal Reserve Notes around it so it can have enough warmth in order to hatch.

The Jew can shift forms into the cockroach, the snake, and the homosexual, so one should be careful when the Jew egg hatches.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2010, 05:49:36 PM »

Well, the Jew egg requires a nest of Federal Reserve Notes around it so it can have enough warmth in order to hatch.

The Jew can shift forms into the cockroach, the snake, and the homosexual, so one should be careful when the Jew egg hatches.

:lol:
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

blackie

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2010, 06:11:01 PM »

Jews don't come from eggs. They are the offspring of apes and pigs.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2010, 10:50:33 PM »

FOR WHAT????

Don't blame the Jews. Blame the Israelis. And of all things to blame them for, the last thing in that line shouldn't be accepting the money America is offering them. Seriously, you're holding it against them that they're being offered money?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

blackie

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2010, 08:32:27 AM »

FOR WHAT????

Don't blame the Jews. Blame the Israelis.
I don't know if you have heard, but the Israeli government is run by Jews. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be blaming the Arab Israelis for the policies of Israel.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2010, 11:17:06 PM »

I don't know if you have heard, but the Israeli government is run by Jews. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be blaming the Arab Israelis for the policies of Israel.
They're Jewish in the technical sense, but how much of their policy, and ideals are determined by the word of G-d?

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2010, 05:01:13 AM »

They're Jewish in the technical sense, but how much of their policy, and ideals are determined by the word of G-d?

I dunno, how religious *is* Israel, anyway?
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2010, 09:00:06 AM »

Not much. But that doesn't take away the fact that Israel was founded as a "Jewish Nation", and is still run that way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Jewish_and_Democratic_State
The Jewish nature of the state of Israel was outlined already in Israel's Declaration of Independence, as it was read during the Proclamation ceremony in 14 May 1948. The document defines the state of Israel as "A Jewish State in Eretz-Israel [land of Israel]"

Check out this awesome link I found.

http://officialmessiah.org/page.php?14

New Message from YHWH Elohim to the Jewish People

I, Yhwh, through the mouth of my Prophet, RAEL, your awaited Messiah, am sending you this ultimate message on this day of Passover 5769, particularly special being also Birchat HaChama, reminding you of our creation of life on Earth. The first Messages that RAEL transmitted to you were a reminder that the time had come for you to return to the land of IsRael. But in no way did this signify that you were to steal the Palestinian’s land and houses and massacre them. You were supposed to have been Zionists AND Palestinians. You were to have come back peacefully to this Holy Land, non-violently, and allow yourselves to be welcomed fraternally and with love by the people living there, who are genetically your brothers.
By combining the wonderful resources that you acquired during centuries of Diaspora with the talent of the local populations, you could have created a wealthy and powerful state that could have been an example for the entire world. That was your Sacred Mission. Instead, you stole the lands, houses, and belongings of the Palestinian people, you forced them into mass exile, you forbade them from coming back to their homes, you forced them to live in concentration camps, where you recently bombarded them in a genocide that transformed the chosen People into a criminal people acting against humanity and which betrayed its mission where it should have been an example and Spiritual Guide for humanity.
You created a state where racism and discrimination reign, you who suffered so much from this scourge for centuries and who know better than anyone how unbearable and despicable that was. Centuries of suffering and wandering and the ultimate sacrifice of the Shoah brought you feelings of compassion from the entire world, who were ready to help you find security in the Promised Land as announced. The Nations of the Earth would have supported you in the creation of a multiracial and multicultural Palestinian state that would have been an example for the entire world. Instead of that, you used violence to impose a racist and violent state that despises life and Rights of all non-jews and which has become no less than a cancer for Humanity, a state that you as the chosen People, had been mandated with guiding towards more love, non violence, tolerance and consciousness.

You have totally betrayed your spiritual mission, the only one that justified your return to the land of IsRael. Because, to be Zionist without being spiritual and religious, is pure racism and is totally unacceptable. You only have the right and the duty to be Zionist and Palestinian.
The monstrous and criminal state that you have created is condemned to disappear quickly and the Jews who will attempt to preserve it from the inside or out will forever be cursed and will lose their Jewishness, that is to say, they will exclude themselves from the chosen people. The State of IsRael has to disappear and be replaced by a Palestinian State where Jews and Palestinians can live in harmony, where the two peoples will mutually accept the Right of return of the Jews and the Palestinians of the two diasporas, in a sweeping effort of mutual forgiveness, which will be the most beautiful example of love and fraternity conceivable for all of Humanity.
Only those Jews who, in the past and until this day, have struggled from the inside and outside of IsRael against this zionist racism, against the creation of the currently racist state of IsRael, retain their Right to Jewishness, that is to say, to remain worthy to be part of the chosen people. The others, I vomit them from my mouth. They are not even equal to the other non-chosen people. They are inferior to all living beings of the creation. They are not even at the level of animals. As such they don’t deserve to live in the Land of IsRael and they and their children for 7 generations are condemned to an eternal exile, to a permanent diaspora.
Those who today, reading this Message, understand their mistakes and start to militate for a Palestinian zionism that is to say, a return to the Land of IsRael as a multiracial and multicultural state, where Muslims, Christians and Jews can live in harmony and with equal rights, those will have their crimes forgiven. You, Jews of the diaspora, who are sufficiently spiritual and religious to have had the consciousness not to have associated yourselves with the zionist crimes, I tell you it is time to prepare your return to the Land of IsRael once this land peacefully becomes a multicultural Palestinian State.
Lastly, to speed up this process you all need to unite to prepare the construction of the Third Temple, Our Embassy and the glorious return of our beloved son, our last and ultimate messenger, the Messiah Rael, who will bring centuries of peace on Earth with our return. Every minute counts and remember that you cannot say we did not warn you. While some of our previous Messages sent by our Prophets of old gave you centuries to be accomplished, this one here only leaves you a few years, or even months. It is time once again to abandon the stiff neck and with humility become real chosen people once more, the people of love, truth and non-violence on the path that I, Yhwh, your Creator, have marked out for you. This path which leads to the Promised Land which is indeed an entire planet and not a piece of land delimited by borders.
Amen
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:41:30 AM by blackie »

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2010, 12:10:48 AM »

Not all that much.

-Dennis Goddard

blackie

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »

http://www.jpost.com/NationalNews/Article.aspx?id=197730

Chief of staff visits Carmel fires; Haifa police chief critically injured; 40 prison guards killed on bus; fire-fighting crews, planes attempt to control fire in North amidst heavy winds.
The IDF allocated all of its resources on Thursday to assist the Fire and Rescue Service in battling the blaze that had engulfed the Carmel Mountain region and claimed the lives of at least 40 people.

IDF Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi visited the Fire and Rescue Service’s command post in the North and said that the military will do all it could to help extinguish the fire.

The IDF Home Front Command had established a command post near the scene of the blaze and was coordinating relief efforts together with the Northern Police District.

Forces were assisting in evacuating neighborhoods in Tirat Carmel after the fire began to surround the eastern part of the city. Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) were also diverted to the scene of the fire to assist fire fighters in tracking its direction.

RELATED:
Carmel fire: Barak instructs IDF to mobilize forces
Aharonovitch confirms 3 still missing; search continues

The head of the Haifa Police, Dep.-Cmdr. Ahuva Tomer, was critically
injured in the fire and she was evacuated to the Rambam Medical
Center and was suffering from severe burns.

Also as a result of the fires 40 prison wardens who were en route to the Damon
Prison burned to death in a bus caught up in the blaze .

The wardens were meant to assist in the
evacuation of some 500 prisoners from the facility, situated near
Kibbutz Beit Oren, when their vehicle became engulfed in fast moving
flames which had spread to the narrow mountain road linking Atlit to
Kibbutz Bet Oren.

A firefighter spokesman said the blaze had traveled 1500 meters in less than three minutes, adding, "the bus had no chance. They tried to escape but were burned alive. It was a horrific scene."

The spokesman added that the fire was very far from the road on which the bus was traveling when it first set off towards the prison, but had spread far faster than expected.

Fire and Rescue Commissioner Shimon Romach added that the firefighting operation would be limited to ground forces after sunset, since fire planes cannot be used at night. "I don't think we will get control of this tonight," he added.

Thousands of dunams have gone up in flames in the Carmel forest between Haifa University and Ussafiya, and it remains unclear how the incident will end at this stage.

Police described the incident as a "major disaster. Many of the dead are from the security forces, and include civilians. The fire is continuing to spread and is endangering many areas."

Police have asked the public to stay clear of the whole area.

Traffic Police sealed off Route 4 between Beit Oren and Haifa over fears that fires could spread to the Atlit-Tirat Hacarmel area. Police have instructed drivers to use Routes 2 or 6 instead and to stay away from the area.

The area in question contains heavy brush which burns easily,
according
to firefighters. This fact coupled with strong winds has prompted the
evacuations and the presence of multiple fire crews brought in to help
with the blaze from various districts in the country.

Additional number for information for families: 08 977 5717Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive
                    news updates directly to your email

blackie

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »

Jewish enough to have rabbis on the payroll.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2010/12/07/2742052/dozens-of-israeli-rabbis-forbid-renting-to-gentiles
Dozens of Israeli rabbis forbid renting to gentiles

December 7, 2010

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Dozens of Israel's municipal chief rabbis have signed on to a religious ruling that forbids renting homes to gentiles, and more specifically to Arabs.

The ruling, which became public on Tuesday, comes less than two months after leading rabbis in the northern Israeli city of Safed signed on to a letter drafted by the city's chief rabbi calling on Jews not to rent to non-Jews in the northern Israeli city, as well as a month after rabbis in the haredi Orthodox Israeli city of Bnei Brak issued a religious ruling forbidding residents to rent apartments to African refugees, echoing a similar ruling for southern Tel Aviv.

Those signing the letter include the chief rabbis of Ramat Hasharon, Ashdod, Kiryat Gat, Rishon Letzion, Carmiel, Gadera, Afula, Nahariya, Herzliya, Nahariya and Pardes Hannah. Top national-religious Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, signed the letter, as did Rabbi Yaakov Yosef, son of Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef.  Top Haredi leader Rabbi Yosef Shalom Elyashiv also signed the letter.

Municipal chief rabbis' salaries are paid for by the state

The ruling states that renting to non-Jews and Arabs will deflate the value of the home and of homes in the area. It says that neighbors of those who are renting or considering selling to non-Jews or Arabs should first warn the neighbor personally, and it the behavior continues to notify the community. The offending landlord, according to the ruling, must be ignored and not be called to the Torah for an aliyah,

Israeli civil rights organizations and Knesset members criticized ruling. They called for rabbis signing on to the ruling to be fired from their jobs.

The Association for Civil Rights in Israel said on Tuesday called on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to condemn the ruling and take action against those who signed on to it.

"Rabbis who are civil servants have an obligation to the entire public, including Israel's Arab citizens. It is unthinkable that they would use their public status to promote racism and incitement," read a statement from ACRI, issued Tuesday.

blackie

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2010, 10:16:44 PM »

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/netanyahu-slams-top-rabbis-call-to-forbid-renting-homes-to-arabs-1.329384

* Published 21:39 07.12.10
    * Latest update 21:39 07.12.10

Netanyahu slams top rabbis' call to forbid renting homes to Arabs

The prime minister says such things cannot be said in a democratic country, emphasizes that anti-Arab declarations are not acceptable in Israel.

By Barak Ravid and Chaim Levinson

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday harshly condemned a move by a number of leading rabbis who signed on a ruling to forbid renting and selling homes to Arabs.

"How would we feel if we were told not to sell an apartment to Jews?" asked Netanyahu. "We would protest, and we protest now when it is said of our neighbors."

Earlier on Tuesday, a number of top rabbis who signed on to a religious ruling to forbid renting homes to gentiles – a move particularly aimed against Arabs – defended their decision with the declaration that the land of Israel belongs to the Jews.

"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva. "The land of Israel is designated for the people of Israel. This is what the Holy One Blessed Be He intended and that is what the [sage] Rashi interpreted."

Speaking at the National Bible Contest for adults, Netanyahu emphasized that such declarations are not acceptable in Israel.

"Such things cannot be said, not about Jews and not about Arabs. They cannot be said in any democratic country, and especially not in a Jewish and democratic one. The state of Israel rejects these sayings."

Education Minister Gideon Saar also related to the rabbis' letter during his speech at the Bible contest on Tuesday evening, saying that the Torah commands one to have good relations with Gentiles.

Concurrently, dozens of people gathered in front of Independence Hall in Tel Aviv for a spontaneous demonstration against the rabbis' letter forbidding the sale or rental of properties to Arabs or other non-Jews.

A number of cultural figures were present at the demonstration, including Meretz MK Nitzan Horowitz. Horowitz said, "These people receive a salary from the state and break the law. As a Jew and an Israeli, I am embarrassed that these men are municipal rabbis."

Horowitz continued, "There is no connection between what they preach, and Judaism. In the Declaration of Independence [of the State of Israel] it states that everyone has equal rights. We see a wave of fascism and racism that is trying to cut off sectors of Israeli society."

Gilad Kariv, head of the Reform Judaism movement in Israel, said, "The fire of racism will completely destroy Israeli society. If there is a lesson to be learned from what took place over the weekend, it is the danger of complacency. The rabbinical decree is abominable, and desecrates the seal of God that lies within every human being."

The director Ibtisam Mara'ana said, "Instead of lighting a Hanukkah candle, I would like to light a memorial candle and say Kaddish, the Prayer of the Dead, for the democratic state that we once had."

Mara'ana continued, "The rabbis took advantage of the state and usurped it for themselves. It is not only the state of the Jews. Today it is against Ibtisam the Arab, and tomorrow against Esther the lesbian, and next week against a woman with her hair exposed."

On Tuesday morning, it was revealed that dozens of Israel's municipal chief rabbis signed on to a ruling urging Jews to refrain from renting or selling apartments to non-Jews.

In their ruling, the rabbis called on the religious community to voice support Safed Chief Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, who could face trial for incitement against Arabs for initiating the move against renting to gentiles.

Minority Affairs Minister Avishay Braverman has also asked Justice Minister Yaakov Neeman to begin the process of suspending Eliyahu immediately from his post as municipal rabbi.

Politicos from the national religious sector believe that the mass of prominent figures who signed on to the ruling – all of whose salaries are paid by public funds - will send a message to the attorney general to take Eliyahu's position seriously.

Upon news of the religious ruling, Meretz faction whip Ilan Ghilon immediately asked the attorney general to dismiss each of the rabbis who had signed their names.

"We are witnessing an epidemic of racism and xenophobia and we must act firmly," he said.

Deputy Knesset chairman MK Ahmed Tibi decried the letter as a "mass crime [committed] by a group of racist rabbis who should be given intensive course in Jewish history."

"The entire group should be tried for "incitement to racism," added Tibi, "Muslim clerics have recently been tried or fired from their jobs for much less but the rabbis are able to pursue their unruly behavior without concern.

Among the rabbis that signed the letter are the following: Yaakov Edelstein of Ramat Hasharon, Yosef Sheinin of Ashdod, David Wolfa of Rishon Letsion, Avraham Margalit of Carmiel, Simcha Hacohen of Rehovot, Yitzhak Yaakobovitch from Herzliya, and David Tsedakah from Pardes Hannah.

blackie

« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2011, 11:27:05 AM »

It is a crime to tell someone they have "a dirty Jew face" in France.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20469566,00.html

John Galliano's troubles may have multiplied over the weekend as a second complaint of alleged anti-Semitism was formally lodged against Dior's chief designer – and a bombshell video surfaced showing the designer declaring: "I love Hitler."

Though none of those allegedly on the receiving end of Galliano's outbursts are, in fact, Jewish, under French law the making of anti-Semitic remarks qualifies as "incitement to racial prejudice," a criminal offense that potentially carries a sentence of up to six months in prison.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2011, 09:41:47 AM »

John Galliano's troubles may have multiplied over the weekend as a second complaint of alleged anti-Semitism was formally lodged against Dior's chief designer – and a bombshell video surfaced showing the designer declaring: "I love Hitler."

Though none of those allegedly on the receiving end of Galliano's outbursts are, in fact, Jewish, under French law the making of anti-Semitic remarks qualifies as "incitement to racial prejudice," a criminal offense that potentially carries a sentence of up to six months in prison.
Galliano was drunk off his face when he made the statement and there was no context to the video.  It could have been a sad attempt at making fun of NeoNazis for all anyone knows and selective editing was possibly being used to ruin his career.  At least freedom of speech is one of the few freedoms left in the USA. 
The state doesn't need to step in for such statements.  The social pressure of the people who will refuse to purchase from him or his employer firing him is more than sufficient punishment.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »

Galliano was drunk off his face when he made the statement and there was no context to the video.  It could have been a sad attempt at making fun of NeoNazis for all anyone knows and selective editing was possibly being used to ruin his career.  At least freedom of speech is one of the few freedoms left in the USA. 
The state doesn't need to step in for such statements.  The social pressure of the people who will refuse to purchase from him or his employer firing him is more than sufficient punishment.

I wonder if Cambodians are as touchy about Pol Pot.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  It's time for another Jew thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.