Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Israel refuses to tell US its Iran intentions
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Israel refuses to tell US its Iran intentions  (Read 3559 times)

Fred

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:56:18 PM by Fred »

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Re: Israel refuses to tell US its Iran intentions
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:15:47 AM »

Fuck Iran and its "Supreme Leader Ayatollah".
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »

r\Fuck the Israelis - why don't they get a life and quit mooching off the US?

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 11:35:33 AM »

LOL.  Hope you don't have an intel computer because much of the newest intel cpu tech was designed in Israel.  Same with the basis of cell phone technology, and a whole host of other high tech stuff that has a major effect on your daily life.  Maybe you should drop out of society because you're mooching off of all of that Israeli technology.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »

LOL.  Hope you don't have an intel computer because much of the newest intel cpu tech was designed in Israel.  Same with the basis of cell phone technology, and a whole host of other high tech stuff that has a major effect on your daily life.  Maybe you should drop out of society because you're mooching off of all of that Israeli technology.

I did not know that - thanks for sharing.  yea, I love my AMD processors and my Droid.  Why don't we just move them to Florida, Georgia, and Alabama then? 

Fred

• View Profile

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 01:21:56 PM »

I did not know that - thanks for sharing.  yea, I love my AMD processors and my Droid.  Why don't we just move them to Florida, Georgia, and Alabama then? 
In case you were wondering, I use AMD and Motorola as well.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 08:14:21 PM »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:48 PM »

Fred

• View Profile

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4155550,00.html

"When asked if Albania, as a NATO member, will join a military strike against Iran if and when such a decision is made, he immediately replies: "We'll support such a move and join it, just like we supported the operation in Libya. It won't be against the Iranian people, but against the nuclear facilities."

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/comment/2011/11/iran-and-the-iaea.html#ixzz1e87pdqyN

"Joseph Cirincione, the president of the Ploughshare Fund, a disarmament group, who serves on Hillary Clinton’s International Security Advisory Board, said, “I was briefed on most of this stuff several years ago at the I.A.E.A. headquarters in Vienna. There’s little new in the report. Most of this information is well known to experts who follow the issue.” Cirincione noted that “post-2003, the report only cites computer modelling and a few other experiments.” (A senior I.A.E.A. official similarly told me, “I was underwhelmed by the information.”)

The report did note that its on-site camera inspection process of Iran’s civilian nuclear enrichment facilities—mandated under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, to which Iran is a signatory—“continues to verify the non-diversion of declared nuclear material.” In other words, all of the low enriched uranium now known to be produced inside Iran is accounted for; if highly enriched uranium is being used for the manufacture of a bomb, it would have to have another, unknown source."

AntiWar.com - Scott Horton interviews Seymour Hersch:  http://dissentradio.com/radio/11_11_22_hersh.mp3

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:21:17 AM by Fred »

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2011, 11:48:49 AM »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 12:24:47 PM »

« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 12:45:06 PM by Fred »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Israel refuses to tell US its Iran intentions

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.