Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Is this the way to create AI?
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this the way to create AI?  (Read 1936 times)

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
Is this the way to create AI?
« on: February 16, 2008, 03:10:43 AM »

Using Paul Graham's Arc, and advancing the argument?

I trust Brede will think about this, because I believe I can help her be the first person to invent AI!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 07:48:35 AM by MobileDigit »
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

alkanen

Re: Is this the way to create AI?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 07:32:57 AM »

Programming languages aren't magical you know...

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 07:43:06 AM »

Neither is AI!
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 07:47:32 AM »

Also, neither is nature. Neither is life, neither is anything. I really am the singularity!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Is this the way to create AI?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.