Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Is this bad?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this bad?  (Read 19356 times)

ladyattis

Re: Is this bad?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2005, 10:19:22 AM »

I'm 310 lbs, I doubt Torgo can be that bad... :-P If he lifts weights then his fatness is mostly muscle bulk, trust me on that one, I've known weight lifters that seemed fat for having a little pooch, but it was just the muscles being huge underneath. ;)

-- Bridget

Torgo

• Radio Monkey
    • View Profile
    • Torgo Is Jesus - The Blog
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2005, 10:36:38 AM »

I'm 310 lbs, I doubt Torgo can be that bad... :-P If he lifts weights then his fatness is mostly muscle bulk, trust me on that one, I've known weight lifters that seemed fat for having a little pooch, but it was just the muscles being huge underneath. ;)

-- Bridget

The only weight lifting I do is when I climb the stairs to my office or apartment.  I'm huge...  :-P

-Torgo
Last 5 Songs Played...

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2005, 11:08:32 AM »

spelling FAT with a PH does not make it "Pretty Hot And Tempting"
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

Bishop

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2005, 11:12:07 AM »

The only weight lifting I do is when I climb the stairs to my office or apartment. I'm huge... :-P

-Torgo

No, you aren't a huge person...this is a huge person:

bonerjoe

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2005, 11:27:07 AM »

Haha, I own you all with my 400+lbs of love.

<3

ladyattis

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2005, 02:25:37 PM »

Woo torgo. How tall? Cause I'm 6'4 and everyone thinks I'm skinny! HAH!

-- Bridget

Torgo

• Radio Monkey
    • View Profile
    • Torgo Is Jesus - The Blog
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2005, 02:44:08 PM »

Woo torgo. How tall? Cause I'm 6'4 and everyone thinks I'm skinny! HAH!

-- Bridget

6'2"...and for some reason people always think I'm lighter than I am.  Either that or they're just trying to spare my feelings....the fuckers  :-P

-Torgo
Last 5 Songs Played...

bonerjoe

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2005, 03:40:25 PM »

Fat tall fuckers...this is scary.

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2005, 04:00:20 PM »

What feelings? 
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2005, 04:36:36 PM »

PWNED...by the skinny bitch.  Plus...Torgo looks like a man whore to me because I don't think I'd be able to sleep with seven people in my lifetime.   :lol:

I'm fat...AND short.  So HAH!  Or...something.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2005, 09:20:50 PM »

6'2"...and for some reason people always think I'm lighter than I am.  Either that or they're just trying to spare my feelings....the fuckers 

I just don't think people are equipped to judge that sort of weight. Most people are used to judging weights that are normal for ONE person.... Not three or four.  :D

Plus...Torgo looks like a man whore to me because I don't think I'd be able to sleep with seven people in my lifetime.   

So wait... You not being able to sleep with seven people somehow makes Torgo LOOK like a man whore?

Well, you have plenty of time to not have sex and be like most Americans... (this study can't be right)

The research was conducted by a team of three sociologists and one economist, undertaken by the National Opinion Research Center (NORC). The National Health and Social Life Survey was designed to measure sexual attitudes and sexual behaviors. The results are given within a social framework that includes gender, age, relationship status, race, religion, and education.

The major finding is that Americans are fairly conservative in their sexual behaviors. Some examples:

During the past year, 80 percent of Americans had no or only one sexual partner.
Over a lifetime, the median number of partners for men was six and for women, two.
Most Americans (85 percent of the women, 75 percent of the men) never cheated on their spouses.
Cohabitating couples had more sex than married couples or singles in the past year.
Masturbation is common, 63 percent of the men and 42 percent of the women have masturbated in the last year.
Although same-gender behavior is not as common as Kinsey and his colleagues estimated, nevertheless about 9 percent of men and 4 percent of women have had at least one sexual experience with someone of the same gender.

and similar questions were asked to JUST the Penn State Community

Most reported being "single"; less than 10 percent said they were either "cohabitating" or "married," although one in five stated that they were involved in a relationship even if not living together.
Men had had on the average (median) two sexual partners in the last year, females had one.
Over their lifetime, men had six sexual partners (the range was one to 30), women had four (the range was zero to 27).
Most men and women had not had sex with a partner in the last seven days, and men and women had the same frequency of sex with a partner in the last twelve months-about 40 times. (These are median figures; there are some Penn students who have sex with a partner every day.)
Men masturbate much more frequently than women, with an average frequency of three times a week and 120 times a year compared with an average frequency for women of zero times a week and 14 times a year.
While 9 percent of the males and 8 percent of the females have had sex with someone of the same gender;
twice as many women (22 percent) as men (11 percent) reported being attracted to someone of the same gender.
Being forced to do something sexually at least once was reported by 13 percent of the males and 39 percent of the females.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

mephistosa

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2005, 09:51:08 PM »

Well lucky me for not being American !! Yuppie!!

So call me a whore if in 14 years ( I'm 30 and started at 16 ) of sexual activity I slept with 37 man and 1 woman which makes an average of 2,6 in one year.

But for the last two years I've been only with one, my current partner.

I still don't believe that it is impressive, or am I wrong?

bonerjoe

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2005, 09:53:02 PM »

Tell us about the woman.

mephistosa

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2005, 09:58:09 PM »

It was part of a threesome where the guy was quickly out of business and we girls had an awesome good time ;-)

Evenstar

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2005, 10:15:05 PM »

This is one reason why I think it might be fun to explore lesbianism.  Most guys are one-shot and they're out of it for a while.  :(  I've had only three sexual partners (at 30, started at 21) and two of them were while one-night stands while drunk.  I regret only one of the drunk ones.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Is this bad?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.