Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Is Being "Pedo" Really That Wrong?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Being "Pedo" Really That Wrong?  (Read 20843 times)

Amazing Richard

Is Being "Pedo" Really That Wrong?
« on: May 18, 2010, 12:19:08 AM »

I always think about Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis, who got involved with really young girls. Jimmy Page did it to....but these guys never get in that much trouble for doing stuff like this. What makes them so different than the greasy out of shape creepy stereotypical sexual predators ....like Alex Libman???

I have a hard time figuring out how old people are.... based on what they look like. There was that time when I got busted checking out a 14 year old girl's ass, in tight jeans, and the guy that busted me was all like, "Dude, what are you doing? You know who you are checking out? That's yer 14 year old second cousin, man!"

I didn't know. Does that make me "bad"???

There's lots of young people who are attracted to older people. These young people claim that their sexual experiences with older people were very positive, but it was only when the relationship was found out ...that these young people received trauma. 

I've been reading this book, about censorship of art. There is a lot of talk about young sexuality in it: a subject that is considered a major taboo. What does it matter if these younger people are having sexual relationships with people or their own age....or people of an older age????

The average horny high school boy is a thousand times more dangerous than yer stereotypical sexual predator.

Amazing Richard

Re: Is Being "Pedo" Really That Wrong?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 01:03:06 AM »

I remember when I was in grade 3,  I developed a thing for one of my teachers. She had short hair with carefully controlled bangs ...no doubt maintained with copious amounts of hairspray.

She was always so nice to me....And she was pretty, too.

If she wanted to suck on my little cock, I'd be totally OK with it.

So nobody has these similar types of memories????

Amazing Richard

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 01:30:31 AM »

I must have been around seven, when I noticed one of my next door neighbours. I'm guessing she must have been 17-18. She had brown curly hair.....and an amazing body. She never paid the slightest attention to me...I don't remember her ever saying a word to me.... But I was always there.

I don't even remember her name....but I think her younger sister's name was Tracy.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 02:29:01 AM »

When I was 13....I fell in love with a classmate. He had big feet, a high pitched voice, and lots of freckles. He was always a bit of a troublemaker, and I would encourage him to steal things for me. He would tell me some stories about fucking a girl that lived around the corner.

This one time, after gym class, the boys were changing clothes, and I noticed my best friend's testicle hanging out of his white underpants. I looked...but I never developed a thing for him.

A year after that, I came across the freckled big foot boy, in the mall. He grabbed my coat collars and shook me around for a bit. I don't know what he was trying to do. I'm guessing I was just a joke to him.

ForumTroll

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 02:44:07 AM »

When I was 13....I fell in love with a classmate. He had big feet, a high pitched voice, and lots of freckles. He was always a bit of a troublemaker, and I would encourage him to steal things for me. He would tell me some stories about fucking a girl that lived around the corner.

This one time, after gym class, the boys were changing clothes, and I noticed my best friend's testicle hanging out of his white underpants. I looked...but I never developed a thing for him.

A year after that, I came across the freckled big foot boy, in the mall. He grabbed my coat collars and shook me around for a bit. I don't know what he was trying to do. I'm guessing I was just a joke to him.

Hot.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 03:02:48 AM »

I pissed my pants.

(just a little)

Maybe I had you all wrong.

Maybe you are a better troll than Libman.

Hmmmm... you made me question my entire Trolliverse.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 03:05:19 AM »

A couple of years ago, I attended a funeral party, and met this wonderful girl. For whatever reason, she attended the event....wearing her high school catholic uniform. I've never seen this girl before....she was my cousin, but yet ....she was my lover. She had these big pimples on her face, but she was still so beautiful! She talked in such an amazing way.

I felt such a connection with her, and I think she had a thing for me....but this is the kind of stuff that has to rot away.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 03:53:54 AM »

When I hit 16, I fell in love with another boy. He had the most amazing hair...I so wanted that hairstyle! He would laugh at all my jokes.

At the same time this girl was trying to get with me....but I reckoned she had "big legs". She seemed cool, but then I found out that she was dealing with some other guy that apparently ejaculated into a bowl of potato chips, and they ate from it.

It gets worse...... Then I found out that this dude trained his dog to lick his dick, and I'm pretty sure that the girl I liked was a witness to this....and who knows what else!

And then he killed himself. He was 16!

I liked his sister...she had a "goth" look going on....but I never ended up talking with her. I would just see her walking down the hall....at school....and that tragedy would come into my mind.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 09:48:12 AM »

Elvis and JLL were involved with girls who were not little girls, but biologically able to have children. There's a difference.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

gibson042

• Non-Aggression Principal since 2006
    • View Profile
    • gibson.mp
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 03:08:22 PM »

I have a hard time figuring out how old people are.... based on what they look like. There was that time when I got busted checking out a 14 year old girl's ass, in tight jeans, and the guy that busted me was all like, "Dude, what are you doing? You know who you are checking out? That's yer 14 year old second cousin, man!"

I didn't know. Does that make me "bad"???

No, but it probably makes you persona non grata at the next family reunion.
"WOOOOOP  WOOOOOP  WOOOOP EH EH EH EH HHHEEEOOOO HEEEOOOOO" —Rillion

Amazing Richard

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 09:09:54 PM »

Here is a picture of Jimmy Page with his 14 year old girlfriend Lori Maddox:

And here she is again with Iggy Pop:

Jimmy Page was apparently 28 or 29 at the time he met the 14 year old. Maddox apparently lost her virginity, a year earlier to David Bowie. Page and Maddox had a relationship for a year and a half. There is also a bizarre story that goes that Maddox initially wanted nothing to do with Page, so he arranged for her to be kidnapped, and brought to him.

Nobody is trying to throw Page in Jail for doing stuff like this, but if some non-famous dude were to try this, he'd be dubbed a "pedo" or "predator" and his reputation would be damaged....and he might even have to deal with all the government shit, even though he was not trying to hurt anybody, and just took a fancy to a young girl, in which the feelings were mutual.

Even though I am in my early 30s, I don't look it. My body seemed to not have developed properly, and so I have the slim body and looks of a boy, and because of this, I notice that lots of young chicks are attracted to me, thinking that I am in their age group.

Personally, I am not obsessed with this kind of forbidden fruit, nor do I have a solid preference for anything in particular. But I don't like the bullshit I'd have to put up with (demonising) should I ever end up falling for one of these underage-type girls, who are often trying to get me to have sexual exchanges with them.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 10:57:16 PM »

Elvis and JLL were involved with girls who were not little girls, but biologically able to have children. There's a difference.

I'm not writing this to make political pedophile propaganda....I'm writing candidly to talk about my own understanding based on my current memory that is a little more objective in regards to my childhood fantasies.

At the time, if my grade 3 teacher (which prolly would have made me around 8 years old) were to say to me, "You want me to suck yer dick?" I would have said, "Oh ya....that would be awesome...go ahead."

I would have been able to "consent" to such a thing, because I developed some strong feelings for her, and wanted her to do something sexual to me....but she was not about to do anything like that to me. If she were to do something like that to me, I'm pretty sure that, at my current age, I would not think that I was abused or taken advantage of. I would be thinking, "She was so fucking awesome and nice to me."

And on the other hand, I remember certain sexual things that happened to me, as a child, that I found repulsive at the time, and I still find it repulsive...to the point where I don't remember certain specifics, because I think my brain maybe blocked it out of my mind. I guess even at such an early age, I knew that I was being forced and intimidated into doing certain things, and hated that.

The laws and societal customs do not prevent children or young people from experiencing sexually abusive situations. These same laws and social customs DO prevent a youngster from being in charge of his/her own sexuality.

I'm not saying this out of an attraction for little kids. I'm saying this because at the time, I wanted to have a sexual experience with my 3rd grade teacher. If she was actually into such an idea (and I highly doubt she was), "The Laws" and such were there to scare her away.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 12:41:32 AM »

The younger you go, the more predatory you are. 

Amazing Richard

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 01:26:26 AM »

What is the condition of a "slut"? What goes through the mind of a slut? Are they really practicing some free kind of sexuality....or are they totally messed up? Nature shows us that when mates choose each other, it's because a screening process has taken place, and the animal chooses what it thinks is the best. Nature doesn't just give it away.

But sometimes....there is rape. Children need to be empowered in order to protect themselves against sexual abuse. It is not enough to say, "Don't talk to strangers"...and things like that. I would imagine that most of the abuse goes on, because adults are disturbed by "Sex", and do not want to subject their children to what it is all about. Maybe adults have a very poor understanding as to what it is, or maybe have a resentment towards the power of it.

And then these parents send their daughters off to school and they get ravaged by the sexual predators, that we call our "sons". The majority of the abuse is perpetrated by school boys....and not some greasy smelly older fat guy with an MSM account.

Children MUST be able to protect themselves so that they do not become easily manipulated and confused by the horny trash. You do this by recognizing that they have a sexuality of their own, and encouraging them to make choices, in regards to what they are sexually attracted to. They need help to understand their own sexuality, so that when some trashy thing comes along, these children are prepared for it.

These children are not vulnerable because they are naturally vulnerable. We make them vulnerable by trying to suppress their natural sexual tendencies...and then they just get confused.

But maybe this is not about protecting children at all. Maybe this is about creating a "window of opportunity" for adults to abuse.

BTW....I am not at all surprised that so few people are wanting to post in this thread.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »

The younger you go, the more predatory you are. 

So at what age are you currently drawing the line, Bill?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Is Being "Pedo" Really That Wrong?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 33 queries.