Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Irony from a Republican Farmer
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Irony from a Republican Farmer  (Read 712 times)

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
Irony from a Republican Farmer
« on: January 14, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »

A friend who is a Republican and a farmer sent me this image.... I lol'd at the irony. I wonder how many millions of dollars his family has gotten from the gov't in his lifetime.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:13:29 PM by KTOKTO »

AL the Inconspicuous

Re: Irony from a Republican Farmer
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »

That's four things I can't stand:

• Democrats / republicans.

• Democrats / republicans making fun of the other party as if they're any better.

• People who don't dress for the weather.  There's no such thing as "I'm sure I'll just be out of my car for a minute" - shit happens!  Ya gotta plan ahead!  How hard can it be to have some gloves on you at all times between October and April?!  In the modern keyboard-oriented economy, cold hands cost northern businesses millions of dollars each year!  In fact, I say - wear gloves year round!  And a face-mask to suck in less germs and leave behind even less DNA.

• People who whine about how cold it is while they're south of the arctic circle.  If it was really cold, that tiny brook would probably be frozen and the grass in the background would be a lot more pale!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 06:06:49 PM by Alex Libman »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Irony from a Republican Farmer

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 31 queries.