Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  In Border States, BATFE Asks: "May We See Your Guns?"
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Border States, BATFE Asks: "May We See Your Guns?"  (Read 1314 times)

lberns1

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
Re: In Border States, BATFE Asks: "May We See Your Guns?"
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »

Buy one at a time, and you'll be fine. Better yet, do private sales only (the state doesn't require any paperwork for private sales here in AZ). Stay under their radar!
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

badgeheavy

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:44:10 PM »

Here is what I would say to the BATF if they came tresspassing on my doorstep:

"Are you giving me an order to see my arms or even talk to me? If so, I charge $500.00 in Gold and Silver coin, per minute, for my time and my property. Just sign right here that you accept full commercial liability in giving me an order to do business with your corporation. I will also need to see your ID again and an address where I can send you your bill. "Just sign here and you can have all the access you like." "Payment is do at the time services are rendered, of course, I will give you 48 hours to get the Gold and Silver coin. You do have an oath of office to uphold the Constitution of the UNITED STATES, right?" "I accept your oath of office, sign here and come on in, its a pleasure to do business with you!"

Or, you could tell them about your "Constitutional rights" and see how far that gets you. LOL :D

And I would film/record the entire transaction, just in case they think they can not fulfill their contractual obligation to pay my fee.

It's just business, and the stories of home visits are true, I talked to a couple from Texas who had a visit from these guys because she bought 2 ARs at a gun show. They told her she did not meet the 'normal profile of an AR 15 buyer.'

If even 10% of the people charged them a fee for their orders, they would stop doing it pretty damn fast. Does it suck to be a US CITIZEN yet? Sovereignty is a wonderful gift, I thank our forefathers for creating a government with Laws to protect my Creator given rights.

You CITIZENS are in for a bad few years...

JWI

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 09:52:02 PM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bVa6jn4rpE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6bVa6jn4rpE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

"Are you giving me an order to see my arms or even talk to me? If so, I charge $500.00 in Gold and Silver coin, per minute, for my time and my property. Just sign right here that you accept full commercial liability in giving me an order to do business with your corporation. I will also need to see your ID again and an address where I can send you your bill. "Just sign here and you can have all the access you like." "Payment is do at the time services are rendered, of course, I will give you 48 hours to get the Gold and Silver coin. You do have an oath of office to uphold the Constitution of the UNITED STATES, right?" "I accept your oath of office, sign here and come on in, its a pleasure to do business with you!"

Or, you could tell them about your "Constitutional rights" and see how far that gets you. LOL :D

And I would film/record the entire transaction, just in case they think they can not fulfill their contractual obligation to pay my fee.

It's just business, and the stories of home visits are true, I talked to a couple from Texas who had a visit from these guys because she bought 2 ARs at a gun show. They told her she did not meet the 'normal profile of an AR 15 buyer.'

If even 10% of the people charged them a fee for their orders, they would stop doing it pretty damn fast. Does it suck to be a US CITIZEN yet? Sovereignty is a wonderful gift, I thank our forefathers for creating a government with Laws to protect my Creator given rights.

You CITIZENS are in for a bad few years...

Got any templates for billing them? so I have something for them to sign?

KDus

• Democracy=fraud
  • Money
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 04:30:59 PM »

Back when California decided to ban AR-15, I let my friends know. We ALL went and bought one. 2 guys bought 2 each. By banning the rifle, they got us to buy about 15 of them. None of us would fit the typical AR buyer profile.

I've had many encounters with LEOs in CA and AZ. They were aware of the rifles, but they've never even inspected my weapons. Maybe that will change?

I can accept their oath, but it won't help until we persue a violation of that oath. In the mean time, they have your guns.
Liberate America!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  In Border States, BATFE Asks: "May We See Your Guns?"

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.