Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  ideas to speak your mind to the public!?!?!(other than online)
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ideas to speak your mind to the public!?!?!(other than online)  (Read 3399 times)

libertymagician333

Hey there,

So I was curious about how others promote liberty or whatever may be on their mind offline?

Personally I have what is esentially a dry-erase bumber sticker that I can write whatever I please and change it as frequently as the government takes your money.
currently I have the FTL website on there because I'm a relativly new listener and don't have the monopoly money to be an amplifier so I do what I can. any how I cant wait to see what ideas you ladies and gents have to spread the good word!

DogOn

Re: ideas to speak your mind to the public!?!?!(other than online)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »

Bumper stickers don't change anyone's mind.

Programs like AMP are good enough, but I prefer just talking with people and try to promote objective rationalism wherever possible. I don't make a whole bunch of difference, but the difference I have made is enough to keep me sparking conversations on things that I care about.

trollfreezone

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »

...and they get you profiled by the cops...

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 05:42:44 PM »

I call a local talk radio station frequently...it is an easy way to reach people you don't know. And you don't have to worry about any hard feelings.
Pocho

bakerbaker

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 05:54:36 PM »

...and they get you profiled by the cops...

True story.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

Taors

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »

Nobody died when Clinton lied? Bullshit. Hasn't that guy ever heard of Kosovars?

bakerbaker

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »

I just ordered a free obama button.  even the shipping is free.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Jake_Witmer

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 04:34:07 AM »

I talk to hundreds of people every day, and hand each of them a card that says "http://www.fija.org --Most people don't know that they have the legal power to ignore a judge's instructions when they sit on a jury.  Even though the judge demands that you enforce the laws, you are not under any real obligation to do so.  In fact, you can ingore the judge and vote not guilty, simply based on your conscience, and without giving any other reason for doing so.  Noone can overturn a 'not guilty' verdict, not even a judge.  If you sit on a jury in a victimless crime case, please remember that you have the right to vote 'not guilty'." 

If you can, please donate money to my group of free market petitioners so that I can continue to do this.  Otherwise, I will have to spend more time brokering commercial mortgage products, and less time talking to people!  My passion is in letting people know that they have more power than the government, as jurors, and in securing freer and more open elections.

http://www.freedomballotaccess.org

Also very good thing to do is:

1) When juries enter your local courthouse, hand them FIJA material.  http://www.fija.org --this material is cheap to reproduce, and it WORKS!  It sets innocent people free!  Juries usually enter once per week, for the course of one hour.  This is barely any time at all to stand in front of a courthouse.  I've done it before.

!!!!however!!!

2) If you want to do this, call me, since there is at least one instance where a man was legally railroaded by an ignorant jury that was handpicked by the prosecution.  (Frank Turney in Alaska was sentenced to jail for "jury tampering".)  I know how to get around their malicious prosecutions and arrests  (and it doesn't involve a BAR-appointed "attorney", per se., or backing down from them when they threaten you, in the assumption you are legally defenseless).

You simply have to prepare a little, so they have no way to arrest you and remain hired as "courthouse thugs".

This is the most effective way you can fight the powers that be.  ...By taking their unjust and illegal prosecutions from them!

See also: how to make a great hidden camera: http://www.kipkay.com :D

Take Care,

-Jake Witmer
907-250-5503
jcwitmer@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  ideas to speak your mind to the public!?!?!(other than online)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 46 queries.