Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ian wants to introduce me to...
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ian wants to introduce me to...  (Read 875 times)

ElGuapo

• View Profile
Ian wants to introduce me to...
« on: December 26, 2013, 10:28:30 AM »

Ian keeps telling me that he want's to introduce me to this guy that he knows and...apparently he has some amazing balls that are less dangerous than balloons? I keep waiting for the introduction, but it never happens - Ian just keeps talking about his fantastic balls.

On a serious note: the little magnetic balls aren't "safer than balloons" - but very few people seem to understand the nature of the danger associated with these things; if you swallow a balloon, you'll likely poop it out.  If you swallow one of these little balls; you'll likely poop it out too, but if you swallow one, wait an unknown period of time and swallow another, you may require invasive emergency surgery to survive; these strong little magnets, if at different points in the digestive tract, will attract if they are close enough, kinking the intestines, causing an obstruction and can rip right through intestines causing internal damage and allow digestive materials to enter the body cavity causing infection, pain and death is possible in a matter of hours if not properly diagnosed and surgically corrected - which, think about it - the fact that a child ate a magnet can be difficult to ascertain when the child is writhing in pain - the docs are probably going to attempt to treat it like a food poisoning or they might have the child drink an x-ray reactive dye so that they can see what's happening in there - these things take time...enough time for death to occur. Once again - if you eat a balloon, you're probably going to just poop it out...if you eat these magnets, you may poop them out, or you may die a painful death in a matter of hours.

On the effectiveness of the commercial; The guy's name is Shahan Q and his site is littlemagneticballs.com? I have no idea how I would go about buying something from this guy even if I wanted to....and hero worship is generally pathetic anyway, so I just take out the ear buds and wait for the commercial to be over.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ian wants to introduce me to...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 32 queries.