Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I want more government monies
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want more government monies  (Read 5153 times)

Riddler

Re: I want more government monies
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2010, 03:13:08 PM »

govt. owes you nothing.
nobody owes you a fucking thing.

pathetic leech

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 04:22:47 PM »

govt. owes you nothing.

pathetic leech

Exactly.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Pizzly

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 04:30:24 PM »

govt. owes you nothing.

pathetic leech

If we think about the nature of taxation, I suppose it could be argued that the money is just previously stolen money. I wouldn't way it's "owed" but if a criminal offered up your stolen goods, you would probably reclaim them.
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

Riddler

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 04:34:07 PM »

If we think about the nature of taxation, I suppose it could be argued that the money is just previously stolen money. I wouldn't way it's "owed" but if a criminal offered up your stolen goods, you would probably reclaim them.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here, and make the assumption ol' dickie's prob. >paid in< a coffee-can's worth of quarters, in his short, unremarkable career.

Amazing Richard

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 09:19:34 PM »

Although I have not put much into the system by way of income taxes, I have certainly put in a lot of money (a small fortune.... I'm sure) through the taxes that the government puts on alcohol.

It blows my mind to think that there are citizens out there who can handle living in this garbage “society” without resorting to “self-medication” by way of drugs and alcohol. They must like being submissive little slaves in this global perpetual scam in which the upper classes exploit the under classes....as much as humanly possible.

Indeed...I deserve compensation for having been a witness to this vast stinking shithole called Planet Earth....and having to put up with the intense bullshit of humanity. My sensitive mind is being assaulted on a daily basis, and who knows how long I will be able to take it.

I will get this money...I will get something in exchange for all my patience. I deserve no-strings attached compensation. Working is for suckers....so...just give me the free money and STFU.

Riddler

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 10:59:51 PM »

we all live on this ''shithole'' planet & are exposed to this ''shit'' life, same as you.

the weak (you) die
the strong (the rest of us) survive

no free lunch
you ''deserve'' nothing
step off, already

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 02:00:44 AM »

Sure get your stolen money back, heck take as much as you can get from the government, those bastards need to have as much taken from them as you can. Dont go around complaining though about how much you OWED however.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

BonerJoe

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 02:54:03 AM »

If you're gonna sit on your ass all day getting free money from the government, the least you can do is start posting here more with your crazy shit.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »

Why do you need to work for somebody? BonerJoe seems to do alright by himself buying stuff cheap and selling it online, and I doubt you'd be infringing on his territory by doing that in Canada.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I want more government monies

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 31 queries.