Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I think my sister is a lesbian.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I think my sister is a lesbian.  (Read 33108 times)

davann

Re: I think my sister is a lesbian.
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »

Keep your fingers crossed that she is. Here is a list of pros.

1. Men and women tend to think in different ways. This leads to all sorts of trouble for both. Women dating women makes for far more compatible relationsships.

2. It is not only socially acceptable for women to like women, it has become encouraged.

3. They will get an actual answer when they ask, "Do these jeans make my ass look fat?".

4. Odds are increased on sexual compatibility. A woman knows what a woman likes. Men could not care less half the time, some times more.   

5. If attractive and the sexual partner is also attractive there is a built in audience for viewing inmate acts on line. Charge for that stuff and make a good living. The target audience is huge. Then again there is a market for bull dykes too, but I imagine the target group is smaller. Still, people pay to see any of this.

6. It's hot.

7. Increased odds of having common interests. No deer season/super bowl widows.

Not that I want a sex change, I would just really like being a lesbian I think.

If any of this were true then gay males would have more stable relationships as well, which they don't.

All are true except for #6 for men which explains the lack of stability. I always assumed one would find ones self in such a position sexually that the view turns one off to the point to end the relationship and go back to the attractive sex for awhile. I mean really, how can a hanging turkey neck looking thing be anything but the opposite of hot?

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »

1. Men and women tend to think in different ways. This leads to all sorts of trouble for both. Women dating women makes for far more compatible relationsships.

2. It is not only socially acceptable for women to like women, it has become encouraged.

3. They will get an actual answer when they ask, "Do these jeans make my ass look fat?".

4. Odds are increased on sexual compatibility. A woman knows what a woman likes. Men could not care less half the time, some times more.   

5. If attractive and the sexual partner is also attractive there is a built in audience for viewing inmate acts on line. Charge for that stuff and make a good living. The target audience is huge. Then again there is a market for bull dykes too, but I imagine the target group is smaller. Still, people pay to see any of this.

6. It's hot.

If any of this were true then gay males would have more stable relationships as well, which they don't.

Men, straight or gay, are far more sexually flighty than women.  That doesn't make any of the items on the list untrue.   :D

Bill Brasky

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »

6. It's hot.

Men, straight or gay, are far more sexually flighty than women.  That doesn't make any of the items on the list untrue.   :D

Flighty. 

I'm having trouble typing the sound of an air horn signaling 'foul'. 

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2009, 12:55:52 AM »

and yet masterfully accomplished
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2009, 11:10:56 AM »

Flighty. 

Yeah, it was the wrong word.  The point was that men--IN GENERAL-- want sex more, they want more of it, and they want it with more people.  When you put two people like that together, their relationships are likely not going to be as stable as putting two people who are not  like that together, or putting one person like that with a person who isn't like that. 

Stability, however, is not the end-all and be-all.  If everybody wants to be slutty, then being slutty isn't a bad thing. 

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2009, 11:40:51 AM »

To the original poster,

Don't worry, it's normal that some portion of the population will find their own sex to be attractive.  Don't get into a tizzy trying to impress her with your straight-supporting gay-fu. Just be the bro that you are already. :-P
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

HOO-HAA

• tattOOed HORROR writer and scowling heathen
    • View Profile
    • DROP DEAD GORGEOUS: tattOOed HORROR novel
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2009, 04:59:31 PM »

'My Sister is A Lesbian'

Brought to you by the same people who did 'My Brother is A Priest' and 'Doctors and Nurses' 

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »

The point was that men--IN GENERAL-- want sex more, they want more of it, and they want it with more people.

Can we help it if we evolved on a world where there are more women than men?
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2009, 06:01:17 PM »

The point was that men--IN GENERAL-- want sex more, they want more of it, and they want it with more people.

Hey, I'm not saying that it's a bad thing....but if male sluttiness had evolved along with a greater tolerance for female sluttiness, that might've helped.   :)

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2009, 06:58:26 PM »

I, for one, support female sluttiness.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 04:51:39 AM »

Hey, I'm not saying that it's a bad thing....but if male sluttiness had evolved along with a greater tolerance for female sluttiness, that might've helped.   :)

'Very rare was it for a man in Venice to say, 'I bear the same name as my father.'" - Giacomo Casanova

Male sluttiness spreads genes around. Female sluttiness endangers the possibility of the partner male's genes surviving to the next generation.

Evolutionary biology sort of freaks me out sometimes.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2009, 07:01:00 AM »

'Very rare was it for a man in Venice to say, 'I bear the same name as my father.'" - Giacomo Casanova

Male sluttiness spreads genes around. Female sluttiness endangers the possibility of the partner male's genes surviving to the next generation.

I think there is a reason that a woman will produce a few hundred eggs in a lifetime, and man will produce several hundred million sperm in a day.

conrad from spain

• Irrumator
  • odi et amo
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 07:08:40 AM »

I think there is a reason that a woman will produce a few hundred eggs in a lifetime, and man will produce several hundred million sperm in a day.

If you think there's a "reason," than you believe in intelligent design.. Which we all know is bullshit..

if women produced millions of eggs.. then humans would probably be as populous as fruit flies..

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 10:46:08 AM »

If you think there's a "reason," than you believe in intelligent design.. Which we all know is bullshit..

if women produced millions of eggs.. then humans would probably be as populous as fruit flies..

Only if producing millions of eggs somehow decreased our gestation period.  But if it still took 9 months to pop out a kid, I don't think the number of eggs we start out with would make any difference.  

Then you probably shouldn't read David Buss' books "The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is Necessary in Love and Sex" or "The Evolution Of Desire"....although they are both great, great reads.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:48:18 AM by Rillion »

Riddler

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2009, 12:25:21 PM »

the chinese seem to be there already
africa close behind
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I think my sister is a lesbian.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.