Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I think my sister is a lesbian.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: I think my sister is a lesbian.  (Read 33109 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: I think my sister is a lesbian.
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 03:31:28 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a problem with it if she is.  In fact I am relieved that I will not have to fight any boyfriends that don't treat her right.  So what do you think?

Yes, but are you prepared to beat down the first Bull-Dyke that begins harassing your sister?

You have to think of these angles, man!
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a problem with it if she is.  In fact I am relieved that I will not have to fight any boyfriends that don't treat her right.  So what do you think?

Yes, but are you prepared to beat down the first Bull-Dyke that begins harassing your sister?

You have to think of these angles, man!

I would consider that a bonus. 

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »

Was that a deliberate attempt at irony? If not, that dude is up there with Alanis Morissette for the accidental kind. :P

You're showing your age, Dyll.

I wish I could show my age MORE! I get carded for fucking lottery tickets! I'm 33 goddamned years of age, and clerks ten+ years younger than me stare with incredulity at my ID, even with sideburns, facial hair and at least a three day growth around the edges. They say "well, you've found the fountain of youth!" I say, "yeah, it's a liberal serving of Vodka and cranberry juice, thrice daily." They usually chuckle, but sometimes they frown. I guess I should consider it a blessing, given all I've been through. Three heart surgeries and a whole lot more in the way of medical problems, I should probably feel lucky for looking this young, but I still resent it.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 07:24:16 PM by Dylboz »
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

sinceredagreat

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »

Bulldyke lesbians are an enigma of nature, and so are the women who date them, because logically they make no sense.

rabidfurby

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2009, 09:10:07 PM »

Riddler

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 09:13:06 PM »

this is awesome....
the ''bull-dyke'' (bob dylan lookalike w/ tits @ 1:15)
[youtube=425,350]TAScEr8EVG0[/youtube]

cock-knockers....
click on the ''watch on you tube''
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 09:21:17 PM by Lord Humungus »

Riddler

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »

Bulldyke lesbians are an enigma of nature, and so are the women who date them, because logically they make no sense.

shit you talk, brutha...

theys dykes that act the 'man' part (bulldyke), with pants, chain wallets, cowboy boots & shit, coupled wif the 'wife' half of the couple.

all day long, w/ this shit

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »

Logically who does  make sense?  I'd rather date a bull dyke than a lot of men in this world. 

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 10:18:48 PM »

Logically who does  make sense?  I'd rather date a bull dyke than a lot of men in this world. 

~_O
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Riddler

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2009, 09:24:54 AM »

can we watch?

HOO-HAA

• tattOOed HORROR writer and scowling heathen
    • View Profile
    • DROP DEAD GORGEOUS: tattOOed HORROR novel
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:06 AM »

can we watch?

chicka-waka-chicka-waka-chicka-waka

Riddler

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 12:37:08 PM »

anne heche

davann

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2009, 03:28:51 PM »

Keep your fingers crossed that she is. Here is a list of pros.

1. Men and women tend to think in different ways. This leads to all sorts of trouble for both. Women dating women makes for far more compatible relationsships.

2. It is not only socially acceptable for women to like women, it has become encouraged.

3. They will get an actual answer when they ask, "Do these jeans make my ass look fat?".

4. Odds are increased on sexual compatibility. A woman knows what a woman likes. Men could not care less half the time, some times more.   

5. If attractive and the sexual partner is also attractive there is a built in audience for viewing inmate acts on line. Charge for that stuff and make a good living. The target audience is huge. Then again there is a market for bull dykes too, but I imagine the target group is smaller. Still, people pay to see any of this.

6. It's hot.

7. Increased odds of having common interests. No deer season/super bowl widows.

Not that I want a sex change, I would just really like being a lesbian I think.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »

Keep your fingers crossed that she is. Here is a list of pros.

1. Men and women tend to think in different ways. This leads to all sorts of trouble for both. Women dating women makes for far more compatible relationsships.

2. It is not only socially acceptable for women to like women, it has become encouraged.

3. They will get an actual answer when they ask, "Do these jeans make my ass look fat?".

4. Odds are increased on sexual compatibility. A woman knows what a woman likes. Men could not care less half the time, some times more.   

5. If attractive and the sexual partner is also attractive there is a built in audience for viewing inmate acts on line. Charge for that stuff and make a good living. The target audience is huge. Then again there is a market for bull dykes too, but I imagine the target group is smaller. Still, people pay to see any of this.

6. It's hot.

7. Increased odds of having common interests. No deer season/super bowl widows.

Not that I want a sex change, I would just really like being a lesbian I think.

If any of this were true then gay males would have more stable relationships as well, which they don't.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I think my sister is a lesbian.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.