Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I slipped one past the goalie.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I slipped one past the goalie.  (Read 16394 times)

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
I slipped one past the goalie.
« on: August 07, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »

My wife is pregnant!  :shock:
Pocho

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
Re: I slipped one past the goalie.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

Congratulations! Is that good news in your opinion? Is it your first?
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 07:41:53 PM »

Thanks!

It is good news, but I'm still kinda scared. We were trying, but now it is actually for real. Yes it is our first.
Pocho

Russell Griswold

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »

Oh, shit! Congratulations!  :D

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 07:48:56 PM »

You are turning a corner in life. As long as you are not a control freak you should really enjoy it. In my case, it transformed me into a better version of myself.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »

Mr. Lindsey told me while I was in the grocery store.  I almost dropped the item in my hand.   :lol:

Congrats man.  If you think you're scared shitless, wait until your wife starts bringing home the pregnancy books.  You'll be more scared.  And she'll be even more scared than that.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »

good for you, jeffe....
(now you get to go to 'lamazze' classes)
shit, i thought it was 'LeMans' classes, like where you go to the race track & richard petty teaches you how to drive a race car......

a few birthing lessons from the riddler:

the breathing ("hoo-hoo-hoo-ha")...throw that out the fucking window,
make the mom take the epidural,
you will be satan during the birth...."LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MEEEEEEEEE"..............., King of the world after...................
don't do some hokey mid-wife, at-home bullshit birthing........complications require IMMEDIATE top-flite care...in a REAL HOSPITAL.
don't be hungover
don't be drunk
wear comfy shoes...(i was on my feet for 12+ hours...OH, what I WENT THROUGH)
bring a cooler w/ snacks & drinks for you....her? fuck her....she's gonna be busy....

also, pregnant chicks are always fucking horny....
too wierd for me

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 09:52:25 PM »

You are turning a corner in life. As long as you are not a control freak you should really enjoy it. In my case, it transformed me into a better version of myself.

I hear you on the turning the corner in life. Things are going to be different for sure.

Oh, shit! Congratulations!  :D

Thanks man!

Mr. Lindsey told me while I was in the grocery store.  I almost dropped the item in my hand.   :lol:

Congrats man.  If you think you're scared shitless, wait until your wife starts bringing home the pregnancy books.  You'll be more scared.  And she'll be even more scared than that.   :shock:

Haha! I have already been told not to read the book "What to Expect When You are Expecting" because it has too much damn information that gets you even more worried about stuff you can't control.

good for you, jeffe....
(now you get to go to 'lamazze' classes)
shit, i thought it was 'LeMans' classes, like where you go to the race track & richard petty teaches you how to drive a race car......

a few birthing lessons from the riddler:

the breathing ("hoo-hoo-hoo-ha")...throw that out the fucking window,
make the mom take the epidural,
you will be satan during the birth...."LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MEEEEEEEEE"..............., King of the world after...................
don't do some hokey mid-wife, at-home bullshit birthing........complications require IMMEDIATE top-flite care...in a REAL HOSPITAL.
don't be hungover
don't be drunk
wear comfy shoes...(i was on my feet for 12+ hours...OH, what I WENT THROUGH)
bring a cooler w/ snacks & drinks for you....her? fuck her....she's gonna be busy....

also, pregnant chicks are always fucking horny....
too wierd for me

Classic Riddler.  :lol: I'll be eatting fritos and sippin a ice cold yoohoo while she pushed mah bebeh out.  :lol:
Pocho

Bill Brasky

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

Haha! I have already been told not to read the book "What to Expect When You are Expecting" because it has too much damn information that gets you even more worried about stuff you can't control.

Advice on this:  Learn to say "no big deal" about everything.  By the third kid, thats what you'd be saying anyway.  So no sense getting worked up over nothing on the first one. 

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »

Good stuff Dave!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 10:42:29 PM »

kids are easy until they start having opinions. You have at least 2 years before you need to get scared.
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

BonerJoe

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 10:55:19 PM »

Do you just talk to each other 24/7 or what?

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

you get used to no sleep and poop on your clothes. It's all good

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2009, 11:07:16 PM »

kids are easy until they start having opinions. You have at least 2 years before you need to get scared.

Only if they're stupid.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2009, 11:08:43 PM »

Do you just talk to each other 24/7 or what?

No.  He sent me a message on my Blackberry messenger.  I hadn't checked it for the whole time I was in the store until I was in the massive checkout line.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I slipped one past the goalie.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 32 queries.