Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I LOVE weed!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I LOVE weed!!!  (Read 11681 times)

blackie

Re: I LOVE weed!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 09:04:23 AM »

I'm like Peter Parker, I'm in love with Mary Jane.

blackie

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »

I am on a mission to get high tonight.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 07:52:58 PM »

I got some sour diesel. I was kind of disappointed at first, but it has grown on me.

I thought it would be sour as in tart, not sour as in rancid. I was wrong.

The stuff reeks. Leaving one bud out will smell up a entire room.

Holy crap. Seems like a piggy attractant.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2011, 07:00:11 PM »

Weed is fuckin boring.  :shock:

screw this douche, Fuck the weed haters! If someone doesn't like weed, they are useless.

here's some pics to get your mouths watering....

That stuff looks like dried worm shit.

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 07:17:16 PM »

That looks like the sort of weed that makes you groggy and lazy.  I don't like that kind except for help getting to sleep.

Here's some weed for people who also have a life they feel like living:

What the fuck is that stuff?

LOL, I'm old and haven't smoked since the late '70s. Nothing back then even looked remotely like that. WTF is all the white stuff?

Not very often.  The abundance of good enough outdoor schwag makes the good stuff a poor financial decision in my geographical location.

1OZ of 3% = 60 dollars here

1 Oz of 9% = 400 dollars

Even some crazy awesome 15% THC weed would have to cost no more than 300 dollars to make it the right choice and we're not yet talking about waste factor.  

A popular -- and potent -- one back then (in this area) was Columbian "Red Tip." It was $35 per ounce. I'm always comparing gold/silver to other assets/commodities and am amazed at how little it changes.

-- A thousand years ago you could buy a horse for 2 ounces of gold, that is roughly still true today.  

-- A hundred years ago you could buy a nice tailored suit for an ounce of gold; still true today.

-- While both are very volatile, and change rapidly depending on money printing, wars, etc. the ratio between crude oil and gold tends to be parallel.

-- Forty years ago you could buy about 10 gallons of gas with an ounce of silver. Still true.

-- And now we get to pot. Before silver spiked in '79, it was around $5 per ounce. Seven ounces ($35) would buy you an ounce of some nice Colombian.

So today, with silver at $40 per ounce, seven or eight ounces would still buy you an ounce of some nice pot.

"There is nothing new under the sun." (except for the value of the dollar)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:19:35 PM by Branlin »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »

LOL, I'm old and haven't smoked since the late '70s. Nothing back then even looked remotely like that. WTF is all the white stuff?

Those are actual crystals or resins or something of cannabinoids.(sp) They grow as a resin on the trichomes (Fucking hairy things) of the flowers or some shit. The new stuff apparently just leaks the shit out everywhere.

Means that weed is really sticky and will get you all high and stuff.

At least that's my understanding.

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 11:42:12 PM »

Those are actual crystals or resins or something of cannabinoids.(sp) They grow as a resin on the trichomes (Fucking hairy things) of the flowers or some shit. The new stuff apparently just leaks the shit out everywhere.

Means that weed is really sticky and will get you all high and stuff.

At least that's my understanding.

Ha, how things change.

Interesting, thanks.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 12:19:30 AM »

Ha, how things change.

Interesting, thanks.

Well someone else who actually smokes could probably give you more accurate info, but that is correct as far as I know.

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:56 PM »

I want this for my birthday

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 02:49:50 PM »

Yeah. I have some Ozium spray, Pure Citrus spray air freshener, and huge citrus scent odor absorbing gel. I thought about getting some incense, but I don't want to deal with the smoke, and it pretty much says "hey, I'm smoking pot!"

Supposedly the trichomes alone don't necessarily mean a high THC content, but I've always found that the more trichomes, the better the weed is.

There is a cannabis product called kief that is only the trichomes. Keif is my favorite.

Thanks for dropping truth. I dunno shit about weed beyond knowing that I'm too uncool to find it locally and I'm too afraid to be caught with it to buy any.

Also it feels good and if it were less scary to get/have I'd prolly smoke it every couple weeks. Seems like it's great for watching cartoons. 

Is Keif like hash?

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »

blackie, you ever think of turning your weed into a cooked oil thingie so cops wouldn't be able to detect it?

I once tried to bake pot brownies, but it didn't work.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 01:11:03 AM »

Get a paper towel roll, fill it with dryer sheets. 

Blow dopesmoke through device. 

The little whisps that occur during the hit, and when you snuff the burn, shouldn't matter too much. 

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »

Get a paper towel roll, fill it with dryer sheets. 

Blow dopesmoke through device. 

The little whisps that occur during the hit, and when you snuff the burn, shouldn't matter too much. 

Yeah, that takes care of the smell while you smoke, but I'm paranoid enough to want safety in transport, storage, etc.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »

just go outside and smoke...

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2011, 07:52:32 PM »

blackie, you ever think of turning your weed into a cooked oil thingie so cops wouldn't be able to detect it?

I once tried to bake pot brownies, but it didn't work.
Yes, just recently. I made a 2000 mile drive down to hell in early July. I made a bunch of canna-margarine, then used that to make a few dozen cookies, some brownies, and an apple pie.

I got pulled over for speeding in Alabama, and had some of that stuff on the passenger seat. The cop didn't say anything.

But the canna-margarine made everything taste weird. I think cooking with kief is the way to go.

[youtube]ZiCOQ6eyCBI[/youtube]

Butter is convenient to keep frozen, and use as needed (I prefer it to oil.)  I generally take my medicine in cookie form, but if I were taking it "for fun," I'd probably vaporize a lot more.  Food seems better for pain--at least the kind of pain I get.  As for cookies, if stored with other food, a dog is less likely to "find" it (because dogs like food, which they will also "find.")  Barry Cooper says he never bothered anyone for baked goods.  All that said, anything can happen, but the last thing I typically have in my car (it's about as rare as you can imagine) is bud.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I LOVE weed!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.