Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: I have quite Christianity  (Read 46178 times)

BenTucker

Re: I have quite Christianity
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »

Logic and reason don't matter if the premise is flawed.

what premise?

fisher

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2006, 04:19:21 PM »

Creator... God... Alah... all the same.  I don't mean to be rude, but I see no difference. 
You are right. All-One-God-Faith.

http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/d/r/dryfoo/www/Spritz-yule/bronner.html
22: Small minds decay! Average minds delay! Great minds teach All-One today! Win Victory-Unity & all stand by you! Delay-divide, all deny you! Remember: The only difference between the brave and the coward, is the brave has an ideal to fight for, such as helping teach the whole Human race the Moral ABC of All-One- God-Faith, lightning-like 6 billion strong & we're All-One! All-One! As astronomers Abraham & Israel teach since the Year One: "Listen Children Eternal Father Eternal One!" See 22 Manual of Discipline by Rabbi Jesus on 'Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Soap' quarts!

fisher

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2006, 04:20:59 PM »

what premise?
Any premise.

BenTucker

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »

what premise?
Any premise.

in the case of Deism - what premise?

fisher

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2006, 04:32:07 PM »

I don't know what the pemise of Deism is.

lepidoptera

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2006, 04:38:28 PM »

Being a Deist is a cop-out, you can accept anything that is spelled out clearly by science, but rather than thinking about what science can't yet explain you just say it must be god.  In some cases it can be what science does explain but you can't understand it.  I am so sure that there is no god or super natural power of any kind that I can't even figure out how people still actually believe it.

God does not need to be super natural.

Which would be great, because then it's possible to disprove the existance of god.  I'm convinced that if people would just define God it would solve a lot of problems.  But people refuse to define God, because they claim you can't- which is great for them, because you can't disprove something that is undefined!

fisher

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »

Being a Deist is a cop-out, you can accept anything that is spelled out clearly by science, but rather than thinking about what science can't yet explain you just say it must be god.  In some cases it can be what science does explain but you can't understand it.  I am so sure that there is no god or super natural power of any kind that I can't even figure out how people still actually believe it.

Which would be great, because then it's possible to disprove the existance of god.  I'm convinced that if people would just define God it would solve a lot of problems.  But people refuse to define God, because they claim you can't- which is great for them, because you can't disprove something that is undefined!
Fuck, how many times do I have to define god in this fucking thread?

God = Full-Truth

Now disprove the truth. I bet you can't.

atheistshawn

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2006, 04:51:15 PM »

Fuck, how many times do I have to define god in this fucking thread?

God = Full-Truth

Now disprove the truth. I bet you can't.

I hope your not serious...

fisher

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2006, 04:56:51 PM »

I hope your not serious...
I hope that is not you in your avatar  :lol:

I am sorry you don't believe in the full-truth.

atheistshawn

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »

It is me, I am walking on a rope...  Should it not be me for some reason?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2006, 09:17:41 PM »

Because your "definition" of God is neither concrete, or making ANY semblance of sense at all.  Full-truth?  Okay, if I told you a sack of potatoes was "full-truth" you'd think I was just as fucking crazy as I think you are.  Crazy and stupid.  You've got to be mentally incapacitated in some way to believe in something as outlandish as God.  And while you're at the crazy definition game, why don't you define "full-truth" for us, because that's as big a load of shit as what takes up the space between your ears.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

atheistshawn

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2006, 09:34:18 PM »

Because your "definition" of God is neither concrete, or making ANY semblance of sense at all.  Full-truth?  Okay, if I told you a sack of potatoes was "full-truth" you'd think I was just as fucking crazy as I think you are.  Crazy and stupid.  You've got to be mentally incapacitated in some way to believe in something as outlandish as God.  And while you're at the crazy definition game, why don't you define "full-truth" for us, because that's as big a load of shit as what takes up the space between your ears.   :P

Thank you...

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2006, 09:37:35 PM »

And furthermore, I guess the hyphen is there to emphasize the fact that it doesn't exist.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

No. 4

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2006, 06:10:09 PM »

When I picture a "riverbend drunk" in my head, it kind of looks like the guy on the right.

lepidoptera

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 06:28:10 PM »

When I picture a "riverbend drunk" in my head, it kind of looks like the guy on the right.

Is that fisher?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.