Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: I have quite Christianity  (Read 46187 times)

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
Re: I have quite Christianity
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2006, 10:20:18 PM »

I don't know dude, I think I'd have to feel pretty secure with myself to be a ssssssssssslut. 

I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that the girls rushed to the bathroom to put makeup on, as not to be seen without it.
Julia

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2006, 10:35:26 PM »

:shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: suuuure you don't.

Nah, I dressed more like a skank in junior high school than what I do now.  Occasionally there is boobage involved, but I wear dress clothing for my job, and soon there will be suit jackets involved.  I don't go out, so I don't have the opportunity to dress like a filthy whore. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2006, 11:16:29 PM »

i know, just making a dig.  come on.  and yes, girls who dress like sluts tend to be extremely insecure about themselves.

I don't know that I'm exactly secure with myself, and I don't dress like a filthy skank whore. 

I've seen how you dress.

Total skank.

zebraflood

« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2006, 11:18:12 PM »

Nah, I dressed more like a skank in junior high school than what I do now.  Occasionally there is boobage involved, but I wear dress clothing for my job, and soon there will be suit jackets involved.  I don't go out, so I don't have the opportunity to dress like a filthy whore. 

You should do it sometimes just because. Seriously. Make yourself up and wear really flattering clothing and heels and be decadent even if you don't have any place in particular to go. It's good for you. Feeling good and looking good are not mutually exclusive. Don't be afraid to be extravagant once in a while.

Not that I'm advocating dressing like a "filthy whore" necessarily, that's just a really subjective term.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2006, 11:24:08 PM »

You should do it sometimes just because. Seriously. Make yourself up and wear really flattering clothing and heels and be decadent even if you don't have any place in particular to go. It's good for you. Feeling good and looking good are not mutually exclusive. Don't be afraid to be extravagant once in a while.

Not that I'm advocating dressing like a "filthy whore" necessarily, that's just a really subjective term.

Well, that's pretty much what I wear to work.  I try (I don't think it works) to make myself look as good as possible at work, because shitloads of people look at me day in and day out.  That kind of freaks me out, but I'd rather not look like I just rolled out of bed in front of hundreds of people. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

zebraflood

« Reply #185 on: December 06, 2006, 11:27:10 PM »

I try (I don't think it works) to make myself look as good as possible at work, because shitloads of people look at me day in and day out.   

Self-degradation is a drag.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 06, 2006, 11:29:23 PM »

I try (I don't think it works) to make myself look as good as possible at work, because shitloads of people look at me day in and day out.   

Self-degradation is a drag.

Well, that's just how I see myself.  I never really found myself attractive. 
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »

I have to agree.

S1rama

« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2006, 03:03:01 PM »

I have to agree.

Nice is relative to you.  I wear things that make me feel good...not what magazines tell me will look good.  i  have a strange since of stle...but I like it.

Taors

« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2006, 03:18:27 PM »

I have to agree.

Nice is relative to you.  I wear things that make me feel good...not what magazines tell me will look good.  i  have a strange since of stle...but I like it.

Huh? I agreed that you should do stuff that makes you feel good...I never said anything about what was nice or not.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2006, 03:51:28 PM »

I don't even see the word nice in those quoted posts, so I'm confused too.  Anyhow, I mainly just pick out what I like that is also work-appropriate. 
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2006, 04:15:31 PM »

I don't even see the word nice in those quoted posts, so I'm confused too.  Anyhow, I mainly just pick out what I like that is also work-appropriate. 

I liked the girls in the FBLA that would dress up in really snazzy business attire. They had the dresses, the makeup, the high heels...everything. I'd always be like "there goes a determined career woman" when one of them walked by and they'd giggle.

S1rama

« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2006, 05:03:19 PM »

Nice=flattering, sexy, non-slut-esque.

zebraflood

« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2006, 09:29:19 PM »

I have to agree.

Uhh, no. We're bringing sexy back.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2006, 09:30:04 PM »

ROFL.  Speak for yourselves.  I'm bringing paper bags back.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.