Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: I have quite Christianity  (Read 46193 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: I have quite Christianity
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2006, 09:43:46 PM »

Blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL TALK!!!!!! EWWWW. :shock:

Pfft.  Go order yourself a flesh light. 

I would if I had the cash.

I'd rather you have a flesh light or a pocket pussy than AMP this damn show.  You need a release.   :lol:

Fleshlight's are like $70 with S&H. That's way more then AMP.

That depends on how long you AMP for. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2006, 12:34:40 AM »

Blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL TALK!!!!!! EWWWW. :shock:

Pfft.  Go order yourself a flesh light. 

I would if I had the cash.

I'd rather you have a flesh light or a pocket pussy than AMP this damn show.  You need a release.   :lol:

Fleshlight's are like $70 with S&H. That's way more then AMP.

That depends on how long you AMP for. 

You could buy me one.

I'd prefer the pink lady with super-tight insert please and a case of free lubage.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 05, 2006, 12:39:04 AM »

No. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »

That's harsh.

And all the things I've done for you lately...

nighthawk

« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2006, 11:41:47 AM »

Well, I meant every word of it!  sorry but I feel that way towards people in general I have never met a person that I hate.....and never will.

I guess I have been blessed with that......even if someone hurts me I forgive them and move on......that is what I am about.

Lindsey sorry but I am praying for you and have been you have the right to be yourself we all do and for me its to be kind to you no matter what you say think or feel towards me. and if you could only see yourself and how unique and loving you could be.

Rama you are loved and I am happy that we are friends even if it is one this BBS and we may never see each other or talk on the phone I still care for you and if you ever need a prayer said for you or a loving word said to you please feel free to let me know.

I will do whatever I can for who ever I can do it for. that is what God calls me to do.

Taors

« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »

Well, I meant every word of it!  sorry but I feel that way towards people in general I have never met a person that I hate.....and never will.

I guess I have been blessed with that......even if someone hurts me I forgive them and move on......that is what I am about.

Lindsey sorry but I am praying for you and have been you have the right to be yourself we all do and for me its to be kind to you no matter what you say think or feel towards me. and if you could only see yourself and how unique and loving you could be.

Rama you are loved and I am happy that we are friends even if it is one this BBS and we may never see each other or talk on the phone I still care for you and if you ever need a prayer said for you or a loving word said to you please feel free to let me know.

I will do whatever I can for who ever I can do it for. that is what God calls me to do.

Freak.

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2006, 12:06:06 PM »

Freak.

too each his own.
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

Minsk

« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2006, 12:12:36 PM »

Ah the sword of the faithful... I will pray for thee, and stab at your dark and evil heart with a bolt of love and kindness. Because judging people evil and then announcing it with trumpets in the streets is so Christian. In your ego, you have received your reward in full.

Taors

« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2006, 12:15:16 PM »

Freak.

too each his own.

I meant in a loving, playful manner.

zebraflood

« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2006, 01:04:17 PM »

I respect this kind devoutness in Christians a lot more than I find I'm able to respect the pseudo-Christians who profess to believing one thing but do another, or pick and choose which Godly laws to follow based on their wants of the moment. I went to a CRC college for a year, and the amount of this kind of Christianity was disturbing. I had a really hard time with it and ended up transferring because I just can't respect otherwise semi-intelligent people who close their minds to their own inconsistencies. I can't be friends with people I don't respect.

That said, I'll quote Rand and say, To say "I love you" one must first be able to say the "I."

Should I feel special when you say you love me if you're only saying it (and/or following through with the motions) because someone else, in this case God, told you to? When I go to my father's on holidays he always tells my 13 year old brother to give me a hug. It's all very cute, but am I touched when my brother gives me a hug as asked? No, because he wasn't doing it of his own volition. It's not the act itself, but the reason behind the act that gives it its significance. Words are similar in that words themselves are just sounds, it's the intention and meaning of the speaker that gives them their significance.

"I love you."

Why?

"Because God told me to."

Oh. That's nice.

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2006, 01:07:06 PM »

i love your use of words.
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Facebook
Twitter

S1rama

« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2006, 05:13:40 PM »

That takes a lot of guts and dedication to say.  I applaud you and am also glad that we are friends.  Be well.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2006, 05:50:08 PM »

I never said I didn't like you.  I think your beliefs fall under the category of "skewed perception of reality", but that does not mean that I dislike you.  And just because I do not follow the system of beliefs that you do, does not mean I'm not kind, loving, caring, or whatever.  And I think we've established that I'm unique.  Following a religion would not make me a better, nicer person.  It would make me an idiot, because it's just not for me. 
         -George W. Bush

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2006, 06:09:42 PM »

...I'm not kind, loving, caring, or whatever.  And I think we've established that I'm unique.  Following a religion would...make me a better, nicer person.  ...it's just...for me. 

do you think i can get a job as a journalist with my superb quoting skills that take and totally turn around what you are trying to say?

love ya lindsey :)
Facebook
Twitter

Taors

« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2006, 06:29:54 PM »

I never said I didn't like you.  I think your beliefs fall under the category of "skewed perception of reality", but that does not mean that I dislike you.  And just because I do not follow the system of beliefs that you do, does not mean I'm not kind, loving, caring, or whatever.  And I think we've established that I'm unique.  Following a religion would not make me a better, nicer person.  It would make me an idiot, because it's just not for me. 

Cynic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 33 queries.