Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: I have quite Christianity  (Read 46190 times)

S1rama

Re: I have quite Christianity
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2006, 07:32:50 PM »

And to all those on here who don't believe I pray for you and I love you no matter what you may say think or feel towards me only based on me being Christian.

Thanks. It's good to hear someone loves me...a complete stranger on the internets that is.

Whether or not they mean it...it's refreshing to me that someone can take the time out to even think about me...is great.

The most abhorrent kind of love is that which is not earned. Loved in spite of your alleged faults rather than for your character or accomplishments. Thanks, but no thanks.

And if they don't mean it, then they haven't really taken the time out to think about you, have they? Words are just words.

I know that when I say I am going to pray or at least keep someone in my thoughts...I mean it.  That is not something that I throw around lightly...I guess my hope is that more people feel the same.

Taors

« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »

And to all those on here who don't believe I pray for you and I love you no matter what you may say think or feel towards me only based on me being Christian.

Thanks. It's good to hear someone loves me...a complete stranger on the internets that is.

Whether or not they mean it...it's refreshing to me that someone can take the time out to even think about me...is great.

The most abhorrent kind of love is that which is not earned. Loved in spite of your alleged faults rather than for your character or accomplishments. Thanks, but no thanks.

And if they don't mean it, then they haven't really taken the time out to think about you, have they? Words are just words.

That's why I had to dump her. She was telling me she loved me like every day and we didn't even really know each other.

dump who?

You, sugar. ;)

S1rama

« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2006, 07:45:09 PM »

That's why I had to dump her. She was telling me she loved me like every day and we didn't even really know each other.

dump who?

You, sugar. ;)

never knew we were ever together...so you're right...we didn't know each other at all!  lol  Thanks for the FYI

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2006, 07:51:42 PM »

Creepy.  I don't think I've ever told someone I loved them and meant it.  My friends, definitely.  I love them a lot, but not in "that special way".  I'm beginning to think I'm incapable, which I guess is okay.  Less complications for me! 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

S1rama

« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2006, 07:53:13 PM »

Creepy.  I don't think I've ever told someone I loved them and meant it.  My friends, definitely.  I love them a lot, but not in "that special way".  I'm beginning to think I'm incapable, which I guess is okay.  Less complications for me! 

or maybe that someone hasn't crossed your path?  I dunno...that's a whole bunch of psycho babble that I like to avoid.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2006, 07:56:50 PM »

or maybe that someone hasn't crossed your path?  I dunno...that's a whole bunch of psycho babble that I like to avoid.

Oh I don't know.  I've said it because I thought it would satisfy the other person for time being.  For the most part I like to avoid conflict and keep things on an even keel.  It takes a while for me to admit I'm miserable. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

S1rama

« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2006, 07:59:36 PM »

Oh I don't know.  I've said it because I thought it would satisfy the other person for time being.  For the most part I like to avoid conflict and keep things on an even keel.  It takes a while for me to admit I'm miserable. 

That's fair...but don't you think it's causing both parties pain if you are just saying it to say it?  I know I have done that...and i swore I would never do it again.  And I haven't.  But I understand trying to keep things on an even keel...most people I think want that.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2006, 08:02:29 PM »

That's fair...but don't you think it's causing both parties pain if you are just saying it to say it?  I know I have done that...and i swore I would never do it again.  And I haven't.  But I understand trying to keep things on an even keel...most people I think want that.

Yeah, I know it's not good for anybody, which is how I've realized that somehow I am much happier just by myself.  I like my space and the way I do things too much to share that with somebody else.  Plus, I feel like the other person is always so fucking clingy.  I always just want to say "No!  I don't want to go see a movie!  Leave me the fuck alone!" without it sounding mean.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2006, 08:03:18 PM »

Blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL TALK!!!!!! EWWWW. :shock:

S1rama

« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2006, 08:03:37 PM »

Yeah, I know it's not good for anybody, which is how I've realized that somehow I am much happier just by myself.  I like my space and the way I do things too much to share that with somebody else.  Plus, I feel like the other person is always so fucking clingy.  I always just want to say "No!  I don't want to go see a movie!  Leave me the fuck alone!" without it sounding mean.   :lol:

lol...yeah.. I am in the same boat...then I say more power to ya! 8)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2006, 08:06:19 PM »

Pfft.  Go order yourself a flesh light. 
         -George W. Bush

S1rama

« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2006, 08:09:12 PM »

ignore it if you don't like...no one is making you read this...:-p

Taors

« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2006, 08:10:32 PM »

I would if I had the cash.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2006, 08:16:49 PM »

I'd rather you have a flesh light or a pocket pussy than AMP this damn show.  You need a release.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2006, 09:42:30 PM »

I'd rather you have a flesh light or a pocket pussy than AMP this damn show.  You need a release.   :lol:

Fleshlight's are like $70 with S&H. That's way more then AMP.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.