Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: I have quite Christianity  (Read 46217 times)

mbd

Re: I have quite Christianity
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2006, 08:18:12 PM »

If this thread is going to continue, I must insist that the spelling error in the subject be corrected.

Sincerely,

The Spelling Nazi

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2006, 09:49:08 PM »

If this thread is going to continue, I must insist that the spelling error in the subject be corrected.

Sincerely,

The Spelling Nazi

I've been trying not to infringe on people's posts by doing things such as correcting their horrendous errors.  I think I'll stop trying that right now. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2006, 09:50:58 PM »

Sincerely,

The Spelling Nazi

I've been trying not to infringe on people's posts by doing things such as correcting their horrendous errors.  I think I'll stop trying that right now. 

Or I won't.  It doesn't want to let me modify the title because the person deleted the account and started a new one.  Drat. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2006, 09:54:04 PM »

Sincerely,

The Spelling Nazi

Or I won't.  It doesn't want to let me modify the title because the person deleted the account and started a new one.  Drat. 

Wow, 1st off, did I really make an error?  2nd, why are you being such a bitch?  3rd, Mbd, make sure to tell me next time you come to Memphis so that I may stab you.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2006, 10:09:09 PM »

Yes.  The title "I have quite Christianity" contains an error.

And...

Why am I the bitch?  I didn't bring it up. 
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2006, 10:33:23 PM »

Why am I the bitch? 

I am banned from the chat room even though I did nothing wrong.  Since you have ops, I blame you.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2006, 10:41:48 PM »

Why am I the bitch? 

I am banned from the chat room even though I did nothing wrong.  Since you have ops, I blame you.

If you looked at the status window, or read the posts on this message board, you would know that Anthem banned you and that he owns the channel. 
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2006, 11:13:18 PM »

I know, what is your point

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2006, 11:28:19 PM »

I know, what is your point

My point is that your logic is flawed, and your statement is stupid. 
         -George W. Bush

Warsaw

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2006, 11:46:34 PM »

For one thing, never quit a religion. It damages your credibility, especially if you're going to go on about it. The ring of "I used to be a Christian" is similar to the ring of "I used to be a student of the Landmark Forum" or "I used to sit on committee in my local government."

Just put it down & move on, like a Vanilla Ice CD or a subscription to Cat Fancy.

Also, these idiots with the sign were probably standing outside of a Denny's in Modesto. Believe it or not we need these men to fill this station. Otherwise they may be public school teachers or ice cream truck drivers---obviously they're semi-literate and possess organizational skills. (The zealot on the right looks like the dude that kidnapped Elizabeth Smart--maybe this was taken in Salt Lake City.)

Furthermore, faith in a creator does not make one weak or enjoined in a pointless pursuit. I only need to look at nature's perfect feat of engineering: peelable & sectionable fruit. That stuff does not just happen.

Just like the constitution, the creator's power is in each of us & needs our stewardship to maintain the faith & gumption necessary to continue with these great ideas. This is true whether you believe the creator is an external being or merely the progenitor of random evolution. Nihilism is not pretty.

Stop arguing. If you need drama, there's an entire channel dedicated to soap operas. Aside from the infomercials it's like 24/7.

goten1201

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2006, 07:02:02 AM »

The Christians have gone too far.  They say it is a sin to be a Shriner.  Well, I like the FTL Shriners and I am not afraid to tell the world!

Our New Christ   misspelled Muslem.........

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

goten1201

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2006, 08:46:26 PM »

damn,  thought it woulda been funny if it was misspelled,  didn't know it was like  grey and gray : armor and armour : color and colour.

S1rama

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2006, 12:38:18 AM »

Oh thank fuck someone pointed out your ridiculous inability to type and/or spell.  I always get shit for it whenever I do.

Everyone should just face it.  There is no God.

If there is no God...what have you got to lose?   I feel that I would rather believe in somethiing and find that it isn't real...then not believe and face the ultimate punishment.  All are entitled to what they believe...of course...and even I am trying to find my feet again in Christ...I can't bring myself to say that there is no God...too much has happened to refute that.

Just my two cents is all.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have quite Christianity

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.