Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have done it!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I have done it!  (Read 5574 times)

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
I have done it!
« on: July 31, 2009, 02:41:21 AM »

I moved today. One day, one move. Packed too. Rough as hell. My roommates really suck, they couldn't have made it *any* harder for me to move. The house was a disaster. I'm in bed at the new place now, relaxing.  I'd have a drink but I had to pound some Excedrin which is full of acetaminophen, and we all know that acetaminophen + alcohol = bad.  Have to go vacuum and clean baseboards in my room tomorrow, which is the extent of the cleaning I'm doing. I'm not on the lease, so why do I care if they get their deposit back? Plus, they ate all my food. I plan on taking pictures tomorrow that show the extent of the mess of the house.

I just had to brag. I feel accomplished.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Re: I have done it!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 05:52:01 AM »

Congrats, I just moved into a new apartment this week myself.  I still have one more trip to do and a bunch of cleaning of the old place tomorrow before its totally "complete" though.  But I got my new place set up pretty well so far and I'm happy!
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 10:25:32 PM »

Nice! I moved too. My landlord tried picking a fight with me then when that didnt work, attempted to lock me out. I came back with my parents and he hid in his room.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 11:53:30 PM »

Nice! I moved too. My landlord tried picking a fight with me then when that didnt work, attempted to lock me out. I came back with my parents and he hid in his room.

Don't ever take that shit from a douchebucket.  I've rented like fourteen places over the last twenty years, and I can tell you with absolute certainty - landlords are, more often than not, control freaks. 

This will most likely touch off a firestorm of property rights jiber-jabber.  Fuck that noise.  The tenant has a certain amount of leeway, and the owner/landlord will almost always overstep his bounds.  As long as you pay your agreement, and you don't leave the place a shithole wreck, he can go fuck himself.  If he locks the door, kick it right off the fucking hinges.  Your stuff is in there, and the utilities are in your name.  You've signed papers that entitle you access.  That is a boundary he may not overstep for any reason if your situation is in reasonably good standing order, meaning you've paid your rent and he has not filed any eviction notices. 

There was a time, up til my late twenties, when I would have put up with that shit.  Wondered who was right and who was wrong.  Not any more.  Now I know exactly what my rights are, and god help the fool who makes the mistake of fucking with me and my residence. 

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 02:30:51 AM »

Good work lady.  I thought you lived with a bunch of girls.  Did they really eat all of your food?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 12:30:53 AM »

Don't ever take that shit from a douchebucket.  I've rented like fourteen places over the last twenty years, and I can tell you with absolute certainty - landlords are, more often than not, control freaks. 

This will most likely touch off a firestorm of property rights jiber-jabber.  Fuck that noise.  The tenant has a certain amount of leeway, and the owner/landlord will almost always overstep his bounds.  As long as you pay your agreement, and you don't leave the place a shithole wreck, he can go fuck himself.  If he locks the door, kick it right off the fucking hinges.  Your stuff is in there, and the utilities are in your name.  You've signed papers that entitle you access.  That is a boundary he may not overstep for any reason if your situation is in reasonably good standing order, meaning you've paid your rent and he has not filed any eviction notices. 

There was a time, up til my late twenties, when I would have put up with that shit.  Wondered who was right and who was wrong.  Not any more.  Now I know exactly what my rights are, and god help the fool who makes the mistake of fucking with me and my residence. 

Yeah I know my rights too. (thanks I believe to this BBS)  I got all my crap outta there in 2 days taking two car loads at a time. I think I'm gonna lose the rent money advance I so so so stupidly gave him since even if I sued him he would just declare bankruptcy (again, I now found out). I've found out he hasn't got two pennies to rub together. So I've moved out and I'm shutting that mooch out of my life forever.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »

Good work lady.  I thought you lived with a bunch of girls.  Did they really eat all of your food?

Heh, I guess you might not have known about the last move. I moved out of the "sorority" house and in with three angry...womyn. They ate my food.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 03:21:56 AM »

Heh, I guess you might not have known about the last move. I moved out of the "sorority" house and in with three angry...womyn. They ate my food.

Women...
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 03:46:45 AM »

Women...

Keith....

Bill Brasky

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 08:38:40 AM »

Women...

Keith....

Join the FSP, and never again will someone wrongly ingest your food! 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 08:44:46 AM »

Women...

Keith....

I'd say that's worse than the lesbians she lived with.   :lol:

Women...

Keith....

I think my head just exploded.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 12:58:52 PM »

Women...

Keith....

Or have sex with you!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 01:44:15 PM »

Women...

Keith....

Or have sex with you!

They may be contractually obligated to have sex with you by entering your private property. 

BonerJoe

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »

Women...

Keith....

Or have sex with you!

They may be contractually obligated to have sex with you by entering your private property. 

Or you could break their nose.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

Women...

Keith....

Or have sex with you!

Or you could break their nose.

If they consent. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I have done it!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 31 queries.