Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I hate............
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate............  (Read 31668 times)

yamnuska

Re: I hate............
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2010, 01:25:20 AM »

Other things I hate

People named Stoker/Stroker (which I'm sure he's doing to my picture, I also think he needs to go suck something, and it ain't blood)

the DMCA       http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_Act

the Canadian Federal government, nothing but a bunch of pricks.

The Canada Health Act

Cowboys - at least the redneck ones

Cheap stockings that run as soon as you put them on

Governments the world over giving companies money - usually means less competition and a crappy product

Immigration laws

Borders (the imaginary lines, not the book company)

Vanilla flavoured anything, I don't do vanilla (get it? Heellloooo...............)

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2010, 12:21:09 PM »

People that bitch about things being made in China, and then spout off at the mouth about American cars.  Fuck you, half the parts on your newer used American vehicle are NOT from America.  Also, your house is full of shit made in China.  Go burn it down.

easy bitch.
i don't shit-talk american cars, plus
those fucking chinks can't make plumbing products (WE ALL FUCKING USE) to save their lives..
they STEAL every fucking useful idea & try to clone it on-the-cheap (ie: KNOCKOFFS)
the last original ideas these fucking people had was spaghetti & firecrackers

Nah dude, I had some Chinese customers today.  That complained about Bolle sunglasses being Chinese.  But they wouldn't drop the $210 on the Made-in-Italy Maui Jims.

Asian customers also piss me off because they refuse to accept that they cannot wear huge plastic sunglasses.  On Asian people, they hit the cheeks light years before they'll rest on the nose.  It just doesn't work.   :x

Did it occur to you they may not have been from China?  :shock:

Yes, it did.  So I asked them.  

Also, I really truly hope that racism comment wasn't pointed at me.

It wasn't pointed at anyone, and it wasn't inspired by your post, in particular.  The post that pissed me off deserves no response.

The reason I asked my question is because people assume my wife is from China all the time, and she's not.  Even if people are from China, it doesn't mean they LIKE the country or its government--probably a reason they left.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:23:17 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

davann

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2010, 02:46:30 PM »

I hate having to do electrolysis.

Sorry to find out you have kidney problems.

I hate that I have such a short attention span that it causes thread drift.

When did I say I have kidney problems, do you people bloody read? Electrolysis, you know, permanent hair removal? I'm doing that right now, a lot of it, along with lots of hormones. Get it?

You might want to add endorphins to your hormone therapy. I mean, if they can change a man into a woman they must be able to add a sense of humor while they are at it.

I am really sorry about the cancer though. That shit ain’t funny. Best wishes.

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »

Real Mustard or Turmeric i.e. "American Mustard"?

Honestly I haven't given real mustard much of a chance.

Also, I hate reality shows.
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »

I hate having to do electrolysis.

Sorry to find out you have kidney problems.

I hate that I have such a short attention span that it causes thread drift.

When did I say I have kidney problems, do you people bloody read? Electrolysis, you know, permanent hair removal? I'm doing that right now, a lot of it, along with lots of hormones. Get it?

You might want to add endorphins to your hormone therapy. I mean, if they can change a man into a woman they must be able to add a sense of humor while they are at it.

I am really sorry about the cancer though. That shit ain’t funny. Best wishes.

I don't think that's possible. Although some hormones include Vitamin B12 with them, for energy.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 09:00:05 PM »

Eating chocolate, playing video games, and generally having fun all release endorphines.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2010, 09:51:45 PM »

People that bitch about things being made in China, and then spout off at the mouth about American cars.  Fuck you, half the parts on your newer used American vehicle are NOT from America.  Also, your house is full of shit made in China.  Go burn it down.

easy bitch.
those fucking chinks can't make plumbing products (WE ALL FUCKING USE) to save their lives..
they STEAL every fucking useful idea & try to clone it on-the-cheap (ie: KNOCKOFFS)

Nah dude, I had some Chinese customers today.  That complained about Bolle sunglasses being Chinese.  But they wouldn't drop the $210 on the Made-in-Italy Maui Jims.

Asian customers also piss me off because they refuse to accept that they cannot wear huge plastic sunglasses.  On Asian people, they hit the cheeks light years before they'll rest on the nose.  It just doesn't work.   :x

It wasn't pointed at anyone, and it wasn't inspired by your post, in particular.  The post that pissed me off deserves no response.

The reason I asked my question is because people assume my wife is from China all the time, and she's not.  Even if people are from China, it doesn't mean they LIKE the country or its government--probably a reason they left.

You're probably right about it likely being their reason for leaving.  I guess that makes you wonder if Chinese people don't want stuff that was made in China.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Trillian

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2010, 10:14:27 PM »

conflict, over 100 degree heat index, the fact my car window doesn't work right, people who drive yellow cars, tapioca pudding, how hardcore softball parents/any organized sports parents are, oversleeping, traffic jams and the term "dick cheese"

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »

conflict, over 100 degree heat index, the fact my car window doesn't work right, people who drive yellow cars, tapioca pudding, how hardcore softball parents/any organized sports parents are, oversleeping, traffic jams and the term "dick cheese"

I actually like some of Richard Cheese's stuff.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Riddler

« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2010, 10:27:11 PM »

people in a coma at a green light

''on hold'' w/ major corporations, ie: AT&T ( i went off many times when a person finally answered the fucking phone....i said, '' you people SELL COMMUNICATION.....THAT'S ALL YOU DO!!!!!!,  yet , you don't seem capable of it.....you can't answer a phone call in UNDER 10 FUCKING MINUTES????)

peanuts in my food....(candy & cookies, ok.....my fucking dinner???? not so much)

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »

People who believe that emotion is superior to intellect and refuse to use their minds. Worse, people who criticize intellectuals. Worse yet, people who think that they are intellectuals but have enough logical contradictions in their worldview to fill another six Wonderland books.

People who treat adults like children. People who treat children like emotional and mental defects. Adults who act like petulant children when they don't get their way.

Twilight, and people who actually think Twilight is anything but poorly-written, morally corrupt dreck (not including those who enjoy it despite realizing that it is those things; those types merely annoy me).

People who give unsolicited lectures to other people in person (radio shows and internet forums are sort of different).

The idea that the ends justify the means.

Altruists.

Eggplant, chicken livers, and canned fish.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 10:31:57 PM by MacFall »
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2010, 11:04:56 PM »

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2010, 12:09:35 AM »

easy bitch.

You're probably right about it likely being their reason for leaving.  I guess that makes you wonder if Chinese people don't want stuff that was made in China.   :shock:

They may have a lot of bad feelings about China, having taken the trouble to leave.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2010, 08:53:52 AM »

Shitty hot dogs

hot dogs can be tasty if you get the right brand ( like Hebrew National), but the kind my dad brings home just make me sick.

literally, I nearly got sick from eating an off-brand hot dog. the gods only know what they put in their "meat"
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2010, 09:49:55 AM »

Shitty hot dogs

hot dogs can be tasty if you get the right brand ( like Hebrew National), but the kind my dad brings home just make me sick.

literally, I nearly got sick from eating an off-brand hot dog. the gods only know what they put in their "meat"

Thats cuz theyre mostly made of assholes, eyeballs and rat hairs..........................mostly.

I agree, the Jew hotdogs are awesome though.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I hate............

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.