Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I hate............
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate............  (Read 31679 times)

davann

Re: I hate............
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2010, 11:04:57 PM »

I hate having to do electrolysis.

Sorry to find out you have kidney problems.

I hate that I have such a short attention span that it causes thread drift.

Hairy kidneys does sound serious..

heehee

I am glad someone knew I was kidding.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2010, 11:20:17 PM »

SUNGLASS HUT IN BARRINGTON, ILLINOIS TODAY.  

nice, gratz

Haha, it's pretty sweet.  I banked about $400 in commission a few weeks ago.  The first thing one of my esteemed colleagues from Florida asked was "Does it have a toilet?"   :lol:

Actually, Royce...you may be able to answer a strange question for me.  I have this mysterious black dust in my bathroom from work.  If nobody goes in there, it's fine.  If you step in the bathroom, your shoe print will be in black dust.  I have tried this in brand new shoes, and can't figure it out.  There's a vent in the ceiling and a drain in the floor.  Could this be the culprit?  

allow me to step in
the hvac system is prob. filthy (ductwork).
cocksuckers are too cheap to have them cleaned properly (esp if its an old mall)
or, if it appears around the floor drain, it could be silty shit backing up into the room, although it would be wet initially, but then dry & leave a black film (only in prox. to the drain...usually pretty obvious)
i'd go w/ the celing diffuser belching shit down from above........could be a mummified body stuck up in there....no smell/plenty of dusty skin/clothing detritus

The mall I think is only around 10 years old.  And it's an outdoor plaza-type thing, so not even a traditional "mall".  But the black dust only appears when you step in the bathroom, and then it's your shoe print.  So it doesn't collect anywhere.  Also our toilet runs randomly. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2010, 11:21:32 PM »

Your concern for Joods condition is truly touching davann but like everything that you post, you have once again demonstrated that your an idiot with a 2nd grade knowledge of English.

Don't you love it when trolls try to call someone an idiot and they can't even get the diction right?  This is the same douchbag troll that actually prompted me to diagram a sentence because he claimed it made no sense.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2010, 11:25:07 PM »

People that bitch about things being made in China, and then spout off at the mouth about American cars.  Fuck you, half the parts on your newer used American vehicle are NOT from America.  Also, your house is full of shit made in China.  Go burn it down.

easy bitch.
i don't shit-talk american cars, plus
those fucking chinks can't make plumbing products (WE ALL FUCKING USE) to save their lives..
they STEAL every fucking useful idea & try to clone it on-the-cheap (ie: KNOCKOFFS)
the last original ideas these fucking people had was spaghetti & firecrackers

Nah dude, I had some Chinese customers today.  That complained about Bolle sunglasses being Chinese.  But they wouldn't drop the $210 on the Made-in-Italy Maui Jims.

Asian customers also piss me off because they refuse to accept that they cannot wear huge plastic sunglasses.  On Asian people, they hit the cheeks light years before they'll rest on the nose.  It just doesn't work.   :x

Did it occur to you they may not have been from China?  :shock:

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2010, 11:26:49 PM »

Oh yeah.  I hate racists...and racism.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2010, 11:32:58 PM »

But the black dust only appears when you step in the bathroom, and then it's your shoe print.  So it doesn't collect anywhere.  Also our toilet runs randomly.  

My understanding of what you describe doesn't fit with the laws of physics I'm familiar with.  Have you cleaned your shoe real good before entering?  Tried non-marking soles?  Cleaned the bathroom floor and then walked on it?  Dragline's answer seems most likely.  If there's some chemical coming from the HVAC system that coats everything and eats rubber you should probably learn more about that.

Also your flapper valve doesn't stay shut like it used to.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:37:36 PM by Ecolitan »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2010, 11:53:42 PM »

But the black dust only appears when you step in the bathroom, and then it's your shoe print.  So it doesn't collect anywhere.  Also our toilet runs randomly.  

My understanding of what you describe doesn't fit with the laws of physics I'm familiar with.  Have you cleaned your shoe real good before entering?  Tried non-marking soles?  Cleaned the bathroom floor and then walked on it?  Dragline's answer seems most likely.  If there's some chemical coming from the HVAC system that coats everything and eats rubber you should probably learn more about that.

Also your flapper valve doesn't stay shut like it used to.

We can't figure it out.  I have physically taken new shoes that I have purchased from the internet, wrapped in plastic and never worn - and put them on the floor.  It made a print.  Right after I mopped the floor and let it dry.  I was the only one in the store.  I DUN KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT GO AWAY.   :?
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2010, 11:54:28 PM »

People that bitch about things being made in China, and then spout off at the mouth about American cars.  Fuck you, half the parts on your newer used American vehicle are NOT from America.  Also, your house is full of shit made in China.  Go burn it down.

easy bitch.
i don't shit-talk american cars, plus
those fucking chinks can't make plumbing products (WE ALL FUCKING USE) to save their lives..
they STEAL every fucking useful idea & try to clone it on-the-cheap (ie: KNOCKOFFS)
the last original ideas these fucking people had was spaghetti & firecrackers

Nah dude, I had some Chinese customers today.  That complained about Bolle sunglasses being Chinese.  But they wouldn't drop the $210 on the Made-in-Italy Maui Jims.

Asian customers also piss me off because they refuse to accept that they cannot wear huge plastic sunglasses.  On Asian people, they hit the cheeks light years before they'll rest on the nose.  It just doesn't work.   :x

Did it occur to you they may not have been from China?  :shock:

Yes, it did.  So I asked them.  

Also, I really truly hope that racism comment wasn't pointed at me.  Nothing about what I said is racist.  Those people were Chinese.  They were nice people, but I did laugh at them for being kind of...obnoxious about something made in CHINA because they are CHINESE.  And as for the previous comments about Asian people and the glasses they seem to prefer - I've been selling glasses to people of all ages, races, and sexes for years.  It's a fact that something with pretty much any curvature to the lens is not going to work with the facial structure of a lot of Asian people.  If they want to buy it anyway, I will sell it to them, but not without showing them something that WILL fit them correctly.  Oakley makes "Asian Fit" sunglasses.  Does that make them racist?  No, it makes them SMART - because Asian people want big plastic sunglasses without an adjustable, metal nosepiece mount.  But unless the frame is specifically modified for typical Asian bone structure (faces are wider at the temple, nose bridge is small, and cheekbones are high) they just tend not to fit correctly.  Some "white" people have the same facial structure.  A lot of people with Polish roots and/or Swedish roots have small nose bridges and high cheekbones.  If I didn't take note of some of these things I wouldn't be very good at my job.  That doesn't make me racist.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:19:38 AM by Lindsey »
         -George W. Bush

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2010, 12:35:19 AM »

We can't figure it out.  I have physically taken new shoes that I have purchased from the internet, wrapped in plastic and never worn - and put them on the floor.  It made a print.  Right after I mopped the floor and let it dry.  I was the only one in the store.  I DUN KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT GO AWAY.   :?

My guess would be that the tile is porus, if only porus to the extent that the pores are so small you couldnt see it unless you looked really close and the cold tile coming in contact with warm humid air causes slight condensation, then when someone steps on it with a shoe, dirt and water comes up out of the small pores of the tile onto the surface and leaves the footprint. I had the same problem in my basement with tile flooring. I know it "seems" tile has a smooth surface, but its really porus and dirt combined with moisture leeches out of the tiny holes when something comes in contact with it, hence the footpriints.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2010, 12:38:51 AM »

tile and grout sealer is cheap, but don't get the one that is too cheap.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2010, 12:41:10 AM »

My guess would be that the tile is porus, if only porus to the extent that the pores are so small you couldnt see it unless you looked really close and the cold tile coming in contact with warm humid air causes slight condensation, then when someone steps on it with a shoe, dirt and water comes up out of the small pores of the tile onto the surface and leaves the footprint. I had the same problem in my basement with tile flooring. I know it "seems" tile has a smooth surface, but its really porus and dirt combined with moisture leeches out of the tiny holes when something comes in contact with it, hence the footpriints.

Hmmm...interesting suggestion.  I really hate it, because I mop the floor in the morning, and if I go in there once to pee...it looks like a war happened by noon.  I doubt the corporate maintenance department would like me to call on that, but mopping the bathroom floor every time someone uses it is making me stabby.  

tile and grout sealer is cheap, but don't get the one that is too cheap.

Would that get me in some kind of trouble?  And how would I make sure there is no black dust while I'm in there trying to seal it?   :lol: :lol: :lol:
         -George W. Bush

yamnuska

« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

When did I say I have kidney problems, do you people bloody read? Electrolysis, you know, permanent hair removal? I'm doing that right now, a lot of it, along with lots of hormones. Get it?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2010, 12:51:57 AM »

When did I say I have kidney problems, do you people bloody read? Electrolysis, you know, permanent hair removal? I'm doing that right now, a lot of it, along with lots of hormones. Get it?

I've always been interested in electrolysis.  How much is it costing you?   :shock:
         -George W. Bush

yamnuska

« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2010, 01:07:49 AM »

I'm paying $60 an hour, that is for the blended method, it's a bit expensive but the lady doing it has worked with the TS community for a long time and she does a great job. The price also includes cream for aftercare. I've also had laser done but it misses lots and it is not permanent, it will last several years but then hair will start to grow back. If you're in Chicago these places are known to be good, not sure what they charge though. They should always offer a free consult and do a bit for you, if they don't then take your business some place else.

http://www.a-beautiful-u.com/

http://www.bestchicagoelectrolysis.com/

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »

I'm paying $60 an hour, that is for the blended method, it's a bit expensive but the lady doing it has worked with the TS community for a long time and she does a great job. The price also includes cream for aftercare. I've also had laser done but it misses lots and it is not permanent, it will last several years but then hair will start to grow back. If you're in Chicago these places are known to be good, not sure what they charge though. They should always offer a free consult and do a bit for you, if they don't then take your business some place else.

http://www.a-beautiful-u.com/

http://www.bestchicagoelectrolysis.com/

Cool, thanks.   :D
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I hate............

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.