Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I hate............
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: I hate............  (Read 31674 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: I hate............
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 09:57:36 PM »

I hate having to do electrolysis.

Sorry to find out you have kidney problems.

I hate that I have such a short attention span that it causes thread drift.

Hairy kidneys does sound serious..

heehee
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 09:58:08 PM »

People who put ketchup on hot dogs. 

Damn straight.

Vile, it is.  I could make a few exceptions for really awesome people - but I haven't met any really awesome people who do this.  Mostly just people missing teeth.  :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 10:04:29 PM »

.......people that have nothing to do with your trade, or profession....but they always know more than you.
i know ALL-A you niggas know someone like this.
(cept maybe dickie, who has proven himself to have ABSOLUTELY zero talent, nor ability to do........anything)

...also....
>boiled fucking cabbage
>sushi
>anything produced by ''prince''
>or any boy-or-girl pop band, or
>bee-gees
>rush
>yes
>that green shit you find in lobsters (and especially the red/orange egg-shit in female lobsters)
>ticks, flies, cock-a-roaches......fucking bugs-in-general
>chinese products of ANY kind....(yeah, they're cheap, but i find the typical 11 yr-old chinese quality-control manager found at most chink factories to be woefully lacking)
>the catholic church
>dunkin donuts egg sandwiches
>orange juice with pulp
>light beer

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »

People that bitch about things being made in China, and then spout off at the mouth about American cars.  Fuck you, half the parts on your newer used American vehicle are NOT from America.  Also, your house is full of shit made in China.  Go burn it down.

PEOPLE FROM FUCKING CHINA THAT WON'T BUY MY SUNGLASSES THAT ARE MADE IN CHINA.  If you come in to my store, refuse to drop money on a better pair of sunglasses made in the USA or Italy, AND ARE FUCKING ASIAN I WILL LAUGH IN YOUR FACE.  YES, YOU...MR. AND MRS. ZHANG THAT SHOPPED AT SUNGLASS HUT IN BARRINGTON, ILLINOIS TODAY. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2010, 10:19:22 PM »

People that bitch about things being made in China, and then spout off at the mouth about American cars.  Fuck you, half the parts on your newer used American vehicle are NOT from America.  Also, your house is full of shit made in China.  Go burn it down.

easy bitch.
i don't shit-talk american cars, plus
those fucking chinks can't make plumbing products (WE ALL FUCKING USE) to save their lives..
they STEAL every fucking useful idea & try to clone it on-the-cheap (ie: KNOCKOFFS)
the last original ideas these fucking people had was spaghetti & firecrackers

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »

easy bitch.
i don't shit-talk american cars, plus
those fucking chinks can't make plumbing products (WE ALL FUCKING USE) to save their lives..
they STEAL every fucking useful idea & try to clone it on-the-cheap (ie: KNOCKOFFS)
the last original ideas these fucking people had was spaghetti & firecrackers

Nah dude, I had some Chinese customers today.  That complained about Bolle sunglasses being Chinese.  But they wouldn't drop the $210 on the Made-in-Italy Maui Jims.

Asian customers also piss me off because they refuse to accept that they cannot wear huge plastic sunglasses.  On Asian people, they hit the cheeks light years before they'll rest on the nose.  It just doesn't work.   :x
         -George W. Bush

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2010, 10:34:59 PM »

SUNGLASS HUT IN BARRINGTON, ILLINOIS TODAY. 

nice, gratz

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2010, 10:37:46 PM »

nice, gratz

Haha, it's pretty sweet.  I banked about $400 in commission a few weeks ago.  The first thing one of my esteemed colleagues from Florida asked was "Does it have a toilet?"   :lol:

Actually, Royce...you may be able to answer a strange question for me.  I have this mysterious black dust in my bathroom from work.  If nobody goes in there, it's fine.  If you step in the bathroom, your shoe print will be in black dust.  I have tried this in brand new shoes, and can't figure it out.  There's a vent in the ceiling and a drain in the floor.  Could this be the culprit? 
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2010, 10:40:32 PM »

sorry babe.
but, let's hold on a second
big glasses & orientals????
what the FUCK do you call yoko ono???
that bitch been sportin jackie-o style gawkers from wayyy-fucking-back....
talentless cunt wore welding-fucking-goggles
check 0.55 in:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ekeApKsbvU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ekeApKsbvU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 10:42:25 PM »

Asian customers also piss me off because they refuse to accept that they cannot wear huge plastic sunglasses.  On Asian people, they hit the cheeks light years before they'll rest on the nose.  It just doesn't work.   :x

Hell, if the big ass sunglasses cost more, just sell em to them anyway if they want to buy them............. let em look stupid, fuck em. CHA CHING!!
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2010, 10:44:27 PM »

sorry babe.
but, let's hold on a second
big glasses & orientals????
what the FUCK do you call yoko ono???
that bitch been sportin jackie-o style gawkers from wayyy-fucking-back....
talentless cunt wore welding-fucking-goggles
check 0.55 in:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ekeApKsbvU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ekeApKsbvU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Yeah, but they're sitting on the bridge of her nose.  If the glasses sit on the bridge of your nose, fanfuckingtastic.  If they don't, you're stupid and fuck you. 
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »

nice, gratz

Haha, it's pretty sweet.  I banked about $400 in commission a few weeks ago.  The first thing one of my esteemed colleagues from Florida asked was "Does it have a toilet?"   :lol:

Actually, Royce...you may be able to answer a strange question for me.  I have this mysterious black dust in my bathroom from work.  If nobody goes in there, it's fine.  If you step in the bathroom, your shoe print will be in black dust.  I have tried this in brand new shoes, and can't figure it out.  There's a vent in the ceiling and a drain in the floor.  Could this be the culprit?  

allow me to step in
the hvac system is prob. filthy (ductwork).
cocksuckers are too cheap to have them cleaned properly (esp if its an old mall)
or, if it appears around the floor drain, it could be silty shit backing up into the room, although it would be wet initially, but then dry & leave a black film (only in prox. to the drain...usually pretty obvious)
i'd go w/ the celing diffuser belching shit down from above........could be a mummified body stuck up in there....no smell/plenty of dusty skin/clothing detritus

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »

I myself cant find a fucking pair of sunglasses that dont rub up against my eye lashes cuz theyre so damn long.

A dude should not have this problem.

Riddler

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »

**shoulda kept that tidbit to yerself**

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2010, 10:53:53 PM »

**shoulda kept that tidbit to yerself**

Man, its not like I admitted to shaving my fuckin legs or anything. Its just my lashes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I hate............

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.