Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I Do Not Consent to Any Search
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I Do Not Consent to Any Search  (Read 10626 times)

slave_3646

Re: I Do Not Consent to Any Search
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 08:51:42 AM »

Huh, it seems he drives back and forth through security checkpoints all the time in order to pick up cop trouble.

Gee, if an individual had the right to travel freely it wouldn't matter how many times he passed the cops now, would it?

You're under some illusion that individuals do currently have the right to travel freely . . .

Well, there is that pesky document they love to refer to that claims that people can travel freely, but we all know that it doesn't really apply now, don't we?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »

Huh, it seems he drives back and forth through security checkpoints all the time in order to pick up cop trouble.

Gee, if an individual had the right to travel freely it wouldn't matter how many times he passed the cops now, would it?

You're under some illusion that individuals do currently have the right to travel freely . . .

Well, there is that pesky document they love to refer to that claims that people can travel freely, but we all know that it doesn't really apply now, don't we?

You are very condescending arent you little guy?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 02:33:10 PM »

Which document would this be? Would this be a document that only applies to the Federal government, and not the individual states, counties, or municipalities?
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

slave_3646

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »

Which document would this be? Would this be a document that only applies to the Federal government, and not the individual states, counties, or municipalities?

Well, seeing as how the armed gang know as the 'border patrol' are just one of the federal gang's many armed offshoots, it'd be that specific 4 page document that says something to the effect of...
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
But we all know that the us constitution is nothing more than 4 pieces of paper with words on them, written a very long time ago my men who are now dead, signed and agreed to by men who are now dead, and witnessed to by men who are all now dead. Federal thugs don't follow orders from dead men, they make dead men.

travisbickle

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »

Hmm I might be able to look into this. Sabotage oops i mean "mucking up the system" anyone. Has this been verified no video or witnesses?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 08:20:46 PM »

Well, seeing as how the armed gang know as the 'border patrol' are just one of the federal gang's many armed offshoots, it'd be that specific 4 page document that says something to the effect of...
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
But we all know that the us constitution is nothing more than 4 pieces of paper with words on them, written a very long time ago my men who are now dead, signed and agreed to by men who are now dead, and witnessed to by men who are all now dead. Federal thugs don't follow orders from dead men, they make dead men.

Are there any guarantees of this in certain state constitutions?

Any guarantees of this in the Mexican constitution? Because the guy was crossing back and forth to Mexico, right, where it's sort of a low-level war zone?

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »

Because the guy was crossing back and forth to Mexico, right, where it's sort of a low-level war zone?

no

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »

Because the guy was crossing back and forth to Mexico, right, where it's sort of a low-level war zone?

no

Near Mexico, then?

There is a sort of civil war going on in Mexico between the cartels and the government right now . . .

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 09:01:42 PM »

So I hear. 

Border Patrol checkpoints are now anywhere up to 100 miles inside the border.  This man was traveling between two CA cities.  He said so in the video.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »

So I hear. 

Border Patrol checkpoints are now anywhere up to 100 miles inside the border.  This man was traveling between two CA cities.  He said so in the video.

Yeah, well, anyone who actually thinks the government cares about its constitutions and laws must be living in some sort of dream world.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »

Yeah, well, anyone who actually thinks the government cares about its constitutions and laws must be living in some sort of dream world.

He's a Baptist preacher.  From that we can infer that he is both living in a dream world and hopes to one day live in a dream world.  Apparently he suffers the common affliction of not realizing that he already has everything that's truly important to him.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2009, 02:24:07 AM »

Steve Anderson interview with Ernie Hancock

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Feature-Article.htm?Info=0054501

[youtube=425,350]8Z_tDivKVcQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 02:27:48 AM by Brock »
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2009, 02:38:10 AM »

Holy shit!  I go through these "internal checkpoints" pretty much every single time I go out for a motorcycle ride.  I just get waved through by the agents every time.  I've never been asked for ID and only had to come to a complete stop once to answer the question "What is your nation of birth". 

This is fucked up.  But something tells me he did something different.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2009, 02:43:14 AM »

But something tells me he did something different.

Yeah, he didn't answer the question. 

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2009, 02:56:18 AM »

Eventually, someone in this thread will recognize this particular firecracker.  He's no stranger to asserting rights.

I hesitate, only because the Yuma checkpoint is notorious as a rogues' hangout and not so much an immigration stop, but I would not be surprised if this was an intentional lesson to the young shepherd about rendering unto Caesar.

Has this guy been a frequent visitor to the Yuma checkpoint? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uw7506xMw

That's Terri Bressi on the Todo Ono Res.  However, this is some of Anderson's previous encounters and his Sunday sermon on the police state:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=queM4c-W048

[youtube=425,350]queM4c-W048[/youtube]

Pretty impressive.  I was all good with it until I saw he had a baby in the car at one point.  Uncool.  Now that he's had his (apparently) first beating as a result of his CD, maybe he'll make sure to leave the kid at home from now on.  I love what the guy is doing but he lost a bit of my confidence at the end with his theocratic nonsense.  Thanks for posting that. 
Yeah that was impressive.  They let him go every time in this video.  Amazing.  He was straight up being an asshole to every single one of these agents, not even trying to be polite.  Looks like it worked several times, then finally bit him in the butt.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I Do Not Consent to Any Search

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 33 queries.