Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I could care less if cops are evil thugs...
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I could care less if cops are evil thugs...  (Read 4389 times)

Pizzly

• View Profile
I could care less if cops are evil thugs...
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:18:12 PM »

I often hear the case against the police that claims they are thugs. They are evil men who do evil things. While I believe that is true, isn't it also more obvious cops are bitches? What kind of pussy shoots a puppy or person holding a camera due to "fear for their safety." Only a bitch needs a squad of armored men to accompany him on a search of a house in the middle of the night. Only a bitch get's terrified by a threatening puppy in a cage. Only a bitch arrests people for filming them.

Yes, cops are evil thugs, but they are also spineless wimps.  Where's the courage? The honor? The service?
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

velojym

• Mostly Harmless
  • Existence is Theft!!! *drool*
    • View Profile
Re: I could care less if cops are evil thugs...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:32:49 PM »

It's the whole "bully" thing, all growed up.

Now they have uniforms and guns, but they're the same cowards inside. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part, the guys
I grew up with who became cops were almost all bullies as kids.
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
-Ayn Rand

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 12:01:29 AM »

Dont you mean you couldn't care less?

If you could care less, that tells me that you care a little, but it could be less.

:)
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Pizzly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 12:15:22 AM »

If you could care less, that tells me that you care a little, but it could be less.

Hmmmm.......

....apparently I've been doing that saying wrong.
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 01:10:49 AM »

Hmmmm.......

....apparently I've been doing that saying wrong.

Thats ok, in high school, I used to say escape goat instead of scapegoat.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 03:24:39 AM »

I often hear the case against the police that claims they are thugs. They are evil men who do evil things. While I believe that is true, isn't it also more obvious cops are bitches? What kind of pussy shoots a puppy or person holding a camera due to "fear for their safety." Only a bitch needs a squad of armored men to accompany him on a search of a house in the middle of the night. Only a bitch get's terrified by a threatening puppy in a cage. Only a bitch arrests people for filming them.

Yes, cops are evil thugs, but they are also spineless wimps.  Where's the courage? The honor? The service?
They are weeded out. The reason cops and solders are started so young is it is very difficult to turn people with a lot of real life experience into robots. 

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 03:55:37 PM »

They are weeded out. The reason cops and solders are started so young is it is very difficult to turn people with a lot of real life experience into robots. 

Plus, theres the element that a person with more maturity would see that taking a job that pays less than minimum wage, and has the occupational hazard of losing your cock would only be taken by a certain type of total bitch.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 04:00:07 PM »

At the risk of being 'that guy' on these forums, I'm going to come out and say that most cops are misguided at worst. The thugs and bullies (while a larger percentage than in the pop at large) stick out and attract attention. Most cops want either to get through the day and go home with no incident or want to feel like they're doing some good in their communities. Whether its a 70/30 or 90/10 ratio of good to bad, I'm not sure.

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 04:36:33 PM by quickmike »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 11:05:21 PM »

At the risk of being 'that guy' on these forums, I'm going to come out and say that most cops are misguided at worst. The thugs and bullies (while a larger percentage than in the pop at large) stick out and attract attention. Most cops want either to get through the day and go home with no incident or want to feel like they're doing some good in their communities. Whether its a 70/30 or 90/10 ratio of good to bad, I'm not sure.

Hope so. What I see seems different.. unsuccessful, insecure, macho, chip on the shoulder, trophy wife/girlfriend who praises their manly community service, self-adoring, dimwitted, jock types wear the badges wherever I go. At least that's the sort I've dealt with.. with one exception, which happened to be the worse cop I've ever dealt with: a butch woman who had it out for me from the get-go. Only time I was ever arrested, for the major crime of skateboarding.

I think you're right that some want to "feel like" they've done something positive, but I'm afeared most of em don't really care. It's most important to appear like they've done something good.. and all that takes is the uniform.

By the way.. cop mannerisms. What's with the bodybuilder-arms-stiff-and-away-from-the-body thing all about? Bulletproof vest? That way of striking a pose looks especially cool when accompanied by those sporty sunglasses (the kind that you can't see through and wrap around to cover the corners of the eyes too).
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 11:19:34 PM »

Look closely at a cops face, next time you get a chance.

Most of em have eyes that are spaced closer together than the average person. Nature makes predators this way to allow them to focus on hunting down their prey, whereas non-predators are spaced farther apart to allow more peripheral vision to keep an eye out for predators that might want to get them. Most people that become cops are predatory by nature, hence the eyes spaced closely together.

Think im full of shit? Start looking at cops eyes and make a mental note of it. You'll be shocked.

Beady eyed motherfuckers.

mauiguy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 11:26:04 PM »

^^^ yep
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~Samuel Adams~

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -- Professor Bernardo de la Paz, _The Moon is a Harsh Mistress_, by Robert Heinlien

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 11:05:57 AM »

That's OK.  I require a "that guy" to respond to with the fact that their motivations have absolutely zero effect on me.  Their guns do.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 12:20:48 PM »

Hope so. What I see seems different.. unsuccessful, insecure, macho, chip on the shoulder, trophy wife/girlfriend who praises their manly community service, self-adoring, dimwitted, jock types wear the badges wherever I go. At least that's the sort I've dealt with.. with one exception, which happened to be the worse cop I've ever dealt with: a butch woman who had it out for me from the get-go. Only time I was ever arrested, for the major crime of skateboarding.

I think you're right that some want to "feel like" they've done something positive, but I'm afeared most of em don't really care. It's most important to appear like they've done something good.. and all that takes is the uniform.

By the way.. cop mannerisms. What's with the bodybuilder-arms-stiff-and-away-from-the-body thing all about? Bulletproof vest? That way of striking a pose looks especially cool when accompanied by those sporty sunglasses (the kind that you can't see through and wrap around to cover the corners of the eyes too).

The arm thing is from a few things. The body-armor I've worn makes you feel suspicious about everyone around you, and does space your arms away a bit, but its really what's called "the phantom lateral syndrome" in the bodybuilder community that they're doing. Basically, guys will pull their arms away from their bodies even if they don't have the muscles for it to look tough.

The sunglasses thing? Its to prevent eye contact so people will be intimidated by them more.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 12:37:19 PM »

The sunglasses thing? Its to prevent eye contact so people will be intimidated by them more.

Also to hide the fact that they have beady little predator eyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I could care less if cops are evil thugs...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.