Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I am interested in your opinion-I want to list in this forum the 101 ways
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am interested in your opinion-I want to list in this forum the 101 ways  (Read 1716 times)

Viper5502002

I am interested in your opinion-I want to list in this forum thread 101 reasons for New Hampshire as the choice for the Free State Project in reverse Order and one by one for discussion and hopefully new listeners will go the Free State Projects Website to explore these ideas… I hope that several ideas would spark a certain bit of controversy in that we would look for flaws in the idea and support it with new ideas heading off possible problems with the idea and correct them before they happen. In the Free State Project thread, hopefully weekly or more, put out a new topic on the Free State Project 101 Reasons to move to the Free State.

I like the idea of the Free State Project, But, I am still on the fence and I hope that the thread (when and if it starts)… I will convince my self one way or the other… and maybe for the people who visit this thread it will at the very least make them stop and think as the idea of the Free State Project has done for me…

I have asked the Free State Project folks to send me a text version of the 101 Reasons for New Hampshire and hopefully they are willing to send it to me so it will be easier to post each idea (Copy and Paste)…and put my 2 cents in for debate.

Your ideas would be appreciated… I am willing to do this…but it will be time consuming if I must type each one so if anyone likes the idea and the Free State Project does not have a text version of this… I am hoping that someone with free time on there hands could help weekly, biweekly, ECT. Could help that would be awesome.

In Freedom I Trust

Mike the Conservative from OHIO

sfliberty

Re: I am interested in your opinion-I want to list in this forum the 101 ways
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 10:40:30 AM »

Sounds Good.  It might be interesting.

Viper5502002

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 08:03:35 AM »

Thanks to the freestaters...they explained a way that I can copy and paste each of the ideas from the 101 reasons for New Hampshire, I will begin the new post very, very soon...and I hope you will be tough on these subjects(from - who cares...to - that Rocks attitudes) and break down what wrong with it to why it is awsome... and maybe the Free State project can learn from it and not loose focas from there mission and gain a newer and greater vision of what the free state should be...

Also please understand that I am very much on the fence about the Idea about the Free State Project but I want to learn thru this exorcise what everyones thoughts are and maybe better buy into the idea...

Mike the Conservative from OHIO

sfliberty

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 12:10:43 PM »

Start for goodness sake!  I could've told you how to copy it.  You go into Acrobat and click on the button that says select text, then wala you can select and copy text!

Viper5502002

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 09:52:06 AM »

Tell Me how... I hope to post them in reverse order..but I am having a problem... Adobie Acrobat conversion to plain Text... ON THIS WEB-SITE hant Wroked...

Mike the Conservative in OHIO
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  I am interested in your opinion-I want to list in this forum the 101 ways

// ]]>

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 29 queries.