Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Hot names
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hot names  (Read 14393 times)

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Re: Hot names
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2005, 09:57:25 AM »

Why don't you post your picture so we can have a go at you now?
Be a good sport, if you're gonna talk crap.

I sent my picture in for Torgo's little "contest", but I never got my prizes.  I'm just bitter.

Don't ever take anything he says at face value.  He really does want to do the things he promises, but he gets distracted.  Feel free to knock him over the head a few times about it.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

ladyattis

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2005, 11:17:22 AM »

Michelle, are you wearing contacts in the pictures or do you have really green eyes? :shock: :D

-- Bridget

sarararar

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 04:17:50 PM »

I sent my picture in for Torgo's little "contest", but I never got my prizes.  I'm just bitter.

Don't ever take anything he says at face value.  He really does want to do the things he promises, but he gets distracted.  Feel free to knock him over the head a few times about it.

I'm going to sue him.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 07:28:25 PM »

I'm going to sue him.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...THAT WOULD ROCK!   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

sarararar

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 08:34:23 PM »

Like I said to the chick who rear ended me, "IT'S OK, I WORK FOR A LAW FIRM"

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 12:04:40 AM »

Ugh...some old bitch backed into my car yesterday.  I was doing a concert at a grocery store (damn high school chorus community service) and I went to the parking lot, backed out of my parking space, and I was getting ready to put it in drive and like...move forward, and all of a sudden...BAM.  Both cars were perfectly fine, but it was still rough on my nerves.  That was probably the one moment I wish I could have said I was a cop or something.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

sarararar

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2005, 09:42:38 AM »

Accidents are HORRIBLE, aren't they?  I was stopped waiting for someone to turn left, and the girl hit me doing 35 mph.  It was SO loud, and then she pushed me into the lady in front of me, and that lady got out and was yelling at me for hitting her, and I got out and yelled at her for yelling at me, then I turned around and started yelling at the girl who hit me, then I started saying the f word, and the lady who first started yelling at me started yelling at me again for swearing in front of her kid, then I started yelling at her because I'd only had the car for two hours, then my mom (who was a passenger) got out and just started yelling in general. 

Did you get your car checked out?  There could be internal damage. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2005, 10:48:11 AM »

No, I didn't...she hit the back end of it, so it should be fine.  No scratches, no dents, nothing.  No exchange of information...just rattled nerves and a stupid old lady.

Other than that, my car and another object have never collided...
         -George W. Bush

burnthebeautiful

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2005, 11:52:49 AM »

I know two Michelle's (Or rather my sister does, I know them by extension), and they're both hot. One of them is this supercute asian girl with an amazing slim body who's geeky in all the right ways, and the other one is a loudmouthed idiot slut who I don't like very much personality-wise, but she's very attractive physically.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2005, 01:11:55 PM »

Of course it was an old person  :lol: Why can't old people drive in Florida?

Shitty. An old person hit me going about 45 and kept driving! Then my dad hit me... :? Since then, my car is like a magnet in the parking lot. Some crazy guy hit me, I think he was high, he was kind of nervous about calling the cops (I'm never a fan either) so he gave me 50 bucks.

No one seems to be able to drive in Florida.  I figured out why though.  Here, when you take your drivers test, they don't take you out of the parking lot.  At least they didn't where I went.  Pathetic.  Anyway, I'm not one of those stereotypical kids who drives like an idiot.  I don't speed, unless it's less than 5 over the limit, or on the interstate, I might be going 80 if there isn't much traffic around.  I don't talk on my cell phone, but I do listen to loud music...but it doesn't count if it's Mariah Carey.

Now, for Michelles.  I can only think of two other ones, and they were both scrawny and annoying.  One liked to make creepy animal noises at people, but we were nine, so that makes it a little less weird.  Neither one was attractive, but the other one I knew my freshman year in high school...she was ugly AND stupid.
         -George W. Bush

sarararar

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2005, 01:13:53 PM »

No, I didn't...she hit the back end of it, so it should be fine.  No scratches, no dents, nothing.  No exchange of information...just rattled nerves and a stupid old lady.

Other than that, my car and another object have never collided...

If she hit the back she could have messed up the exhaust or some crap.  That happened to my mom once when she was younger.  She didn't know that carbon monoxide was coming in through the trunk, and she and her friends were on a road trip, and all their faces started stinging, and that's what was going on. 

Michelle_the_real

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2005, 02:04:14 PM »

Michelle, are you wearing contacts in the pictures or do you have really green eyes? :shock: :D

-- Bridget

No contacts. You should see my moms eyes, they are like an iceberg. Amazing.

Michelle_the_real

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2005, 02:12:10 PM »

Of course it was an old person  :lol: Why can't old people drive in Florida?

Shitty. An old person hit me going about 45 and kept driving! Then my dad hit me... :? Since then, my car is like a magnet in the parking lot. Some crazy guy hit me, I think he was high, he was kind of nervous about calling the cops (I'm never a fan either) so he gave me 50 bucks.

People can't drive in Colorado either. They are all high. I mean, we are right next to Boulder, and not to mention pot's legal here now to a certain extent. http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4570.html
I must say though I am relieved because just maybe the amount of drunk people on the road will decrease. I know of at least 5 of my friends who have been hit by drunk drivers in the last 6 months. I lost my Isuzu Rodeo to an incerdibly drunk driver last Febuary when I was going out for chinese food one night. Argh. I moarn my baby car.

So, would you rather have high people on the road, or drunk people?
Or maybe a combination of the two would eventually balance each other out as they continually crash into each other and leave only the sober drivers? :)

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 02:21:59 PM »

HIGH drivers over drunk any day. Think about it, when you are high you can still function. When you are drunk, you can't even walk straight, much less drive a car. The problem with driving high is there are no second chance exits. Some people claim they can not drive high, which is fine because they don't. I have never had a problem though.
Julia

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2005, 10:01:35 PM »

I've driven high countless times.  The only time where I was concerned about my ability was the first time I drove high, when I was 17.  It turned out to be fine.

Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Hot names

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.