Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Holocaust Denial
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Holocaust Denial  (Read 41234 times)

Alex Libman

Re: Holocaust Denial
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

Obama pledges to confront Holocaust deniers [...]

By "confront" he means violate their rights, like in certain other countries...  :x

And indeed, one would be hard-pressed to find a more racist government (that is recognized by the UN) than Israel.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 02:46:25 PM by Alex Libman »

NHArticleTen

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »

Obama pledges to confront Holocaust deniers [...]

By "confront" he means violate their rights, like in certain other countries...  :x

And indeed, one would be hard-pressed to find a more racist government (that is recognized by the UN) than Israel.

double chime

Alex Libman

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 03:00:35 PM »

Then again, there's no profit in objective morality.  And lots of profit in Israel.  ;)

NHArticleTen

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »

Then again, there's no profit in objective morality.  And lots of profit in Israel.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkfHShATKY

[youtube=425,350]v/OAkfHShATKY[/youtube]

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »

My general rule of thumb is that if the "powers that be" are saying something is so - it isn't...

So I guess you have to label me a "holocaust denier" because I do not buy the 6 million figure nor do I buy the "gas chambers" story (of course the "soap" and "lampshades" BS was discredited long ago).   These things make great propaganda though to get everyone to march lock-step into numerous wars and to vote for more over-seas expenditures...

If I read in the most prestigious source that "the sky is blue" I will have to go out and look for myself before I believe it.

Just one more reason that you're a lunatic without any credibility who shouldn't be taken seriously. Frankly, I feel about you the way you do about "prestigious source."
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2009, 09:11:15 PM »

Maybe they're hiding six million Jews. After all, they were there before the camps, then POOF.

That's it. It's all part of the plot!
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

blackie

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »

Maybe they're hiding six million Jews. After all, they were there before the camps, then POOF.
'Did Six Million Really Die?'

Report of the Evidence in the Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zündel -- 1988

Six Million?

Should someone be considered a "Holocaust denier" because he does not believe -- as Matas and others insist -- that six million Jews were killed during World War II? This figure was cited by the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg in 1945-1946. It found that "the policy pursued [by the German government] resulted in the killing of six million Jews, of which four million were killed in the extermination institutions." (note 2)

Yet if that is so, then several of the most prominent Holocaust historians could be regarded as "deniers." Professor Raul Hilberg, author of the standard reference work, The Destruction of the European Jews, does not accept that six million Jews died. He puts the total of deaths (from all causes) at 5.1 million. Gerald Reitlinger, author of The Final Solution, likewise did not accept the six million figure. He estimated the figure of Jewish wartime dead might be as high as 4.6 million, but admitted that this was conjectural due to a lack of reliable information.

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

Did anyone listen to that podcast?  That "field of bones" from the Battle of Stalingrad (renamed Volgograd) is totally true, and there are smaller ones all over.  My grandfather's remains are out there somewhere west of Moscow, possibly unburied.  (Seriously!)  Less than two million died near Stalingrad, but 65 years later they still can't bury them all!  No one can possibly doubt how many people died there.  The same applies to Cambodia, Rwanda, etc - the evidence is bulletproof.

Compare that to the Holocaust - 6 million Jews is a lot.  It must have left tons of evidence, and when I say tons, I do mean tons, all concentrated near the death camps.  The teeth alone, which don't burn very well, would weigh 400+ tons!  And yet many critical thinkers had their doubts, from day one onward.  So I blame German efficiency.  Isn't it just amazing how, in spite of being invaded from both sides, having fuel and food shortages, and lots of other problems they were so successful in making so much evidence disappear!

Oh, and ...

... here's what you append to all your forum posts if you want every person viewing them to hammer maqs.com for ~8MB of bandwidth: 

:twisted:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 03:14:42 PM by the ghost of Alex Libman »

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

'Did Six Million Really Die?'

Report of the Evidence in the Canadian 'False News' Trial of Ernst Zündel -- 1988

Six Million?

Should someone be considered a "Holocaust denier" because he does not believe -- as Matas and others insist -- that six million Jews were killed during World War II? This figure was cited by the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg in 1945-1946. It found that "the policy pursued [by the German government] resulted in the killing of six million Jews, of which four million were killed in the extermination institutions." (note 2)

Yet if that is so, then several of the most prominent Holocaust historians could be regarded as "deniers." Professor Raul Hilberg, author of the standard reference work, The Destruction of the European Jews, does not accept that six million Jews died. He puts the total of deaths (from all causes) at 5.1 million. Gerald Reitlinger, author of The Final Solution, likewise did not accept the six million figure. He estimated the figure of Jewish wartime dead might be as high as 4.6 million, but admitted that this was conjectural due to a lack of reliable information.

OOOH ONLY 5.1 MILLION DIED

THIS EXCUSES EVERYTHING
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

blackie

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2009, 11:07:32 PM »

I don't think the number is important. The people who claim 6 million do.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2009, 11:09:17 PM »

I don't think the number is important. The people who claim 6 million do.

The point is, there was a genocide committed against the Jews, Gypsies, and Slavs during WW2, and it was done by the government of the Greater German Reich.

It doesn't matter how many died. What matters is that it happened.

It also matters what the Soviets did, what the Cambodians did, what the Serbians and Bosnians did, etc.

blackie

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »

It doesn't matter how many died.
Yes it does. If it isn't approximately 6 million or more Jews, it is "Holocaust Denial".

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2009, 11:30:17 PM »

Yes it does. If it isn't approximately 6 million or more Jews, it is "Holocaust Denial".

No, it's not.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2009, 11:34:33 PM »

In addition to Jews and other groups, homosexuals were imprisoned and put to death (despite many top Nazis being homosexuals). So, I guess the right has something to cheer about.

Hitler certainly gave the order to kill the Jews. Adolf Eichmann, who was in charge of the operation, later said so, at any rate. He tried to do his best to carry out the orders. The order for mass death of all Jews was in writing, and still exist. The Nazis were, if anything, excellent record keepers.

As with most conspiracies theories, the holocaust deniers weave thin theory out of scant and misleading "evidence," which is easily buried by massive amounts of real-world proof. That which hints at proof of the theory is clung to long after it's been debunked, while any contravening proof is dismissed via tortured logic.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

blackie

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »

No, it's not.
Oh, I guess it's down to 5 million or more now. Weird how that number keeps shrinking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
Key elements of this claim are the rejection of any of the following: that the Nazi government had a policy of deliberately targeting Jews and people of Jewish ancestry for extermination as a people; that over five million Jews were systematically killed by the Nazis and their allies; and that genocide was carried out at extermination camps using tools of mass murder, such as gas chambers.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:41:24 PM by blackie »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Holocaust Denial

// ]]>

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 32 queries.