Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  He or She?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: He or She?  (Read 7970 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: He or She?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 01:03:13 PM »

If people genetically predisposed to be better at sports should be kept in a separate competition, then why the hell are black males allowed to compete with white males in the sprint?

Maybe because races don't exist.  Maybe because the white folks that pushed for something like that would be thought of as pathetic by many folks.  Maybe because it's still possible (and happens extremely often, although less commonly at the Olympics) for a white male to beat a black male in the sprint.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »

Maybe because races don't exist.

The Free State doesn't exist.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »

Maybe because races don't exist.

The Free State doesn't exist.

That's sort of true.  There is no place on earth that is even close to free.  However, NH is the freest place I know of in the industrialized world.  It's called the Free State because it was selected in the vote by FSP folks.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

BonerJoe

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »

However, NH is the freest place I know of in the industrialized world.

LOL.

rabidfurby

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 11:29:42 PM »

LOL.

Dude, there were like over two thousand people who voted, and a whole bunch of them agreed that NH was the best and stuff. Doesn't that make it true?

BonerJoe

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »

LOL.

Dude, there were like over two thousand people who voted, and a whole bunch of them agreed that NH was the best and stuff. Doesn't that make it true?

Hey, you moved there.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 11:41:29 PM »

rabidfurby

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 12:19:45 AM »

And so it be.

You need a breathalyzer interlock attached to your computer.

Hey, you moved there.

Mostly for my job, and because I wanted to live somewhere other than the place I'd lived all my life.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »

I don't have a problem per se with gender seperated sports, though I do disagree with the idea that a certain group of people is better suited. I used to believe that "black people better athlete's" thing based off of my highly scientific study of the NBA and the NFL. There are just as many dumpy, unathletic blacks as there are whites.

I've heard some suggestion that American black people are better suited for athletics because "stronger" ones were bred during the time of slavery. These people will also tend to point out that only in the NBA are a bunch of rich white men allowed to buy, sell and trade strong black men who will in turn make them lots and lots of money.

The studies show this is wrong too.

I will say that, on the subject of gender seperation, with transgendered people becoming more and more visible in society, and more and more likely to enter sports, it's really really stupid. I have to really wonder how important gender is to the "spirit of competition" if you require genetic testing in order to tell. If you need testing that exact to qualify or disqualify someone, it's a good indicator that the gender line is unneeded.

And, in fitting with the "He or She" threat topic... This chick is 17 as of today and was born a man. I think it's a remarkable transition.

[youtube=425,350]ASv0QwqtXZY[/youtube]
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »

And so it be.

I appreciate the complement.  BTW, Do you attend any of the three regular pro-freedom events in Nashua?

rabidfurby

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »

And so it be.

I appreciate the complement. 

wat

BTW, Do you attend any of the three regular pro-freedom events in Nashua?

Nope.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »

LOL.

Hey, you moved there.

You moved there for a few days.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  He or She?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 46 queries.