Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  HD Bailout
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: HD Bailout  (Read 10995 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: HD Bailout
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 06:18:15 PM »

Us liberty people need a backup economy, a secret society in plain sight. That is the reason I jump to defend SLB and such. That's the reason I think the FSP is a important rallying point. We will never be able to take out the entire USA government financially. They go broke= Martial Law.

Yup!

But corporations can be taken down.

How much are y'all spending on junk the Holiday Season? Are you buying Droid phones that are Google-powered?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 06:42:56 PM »

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:46:38 PM by Branlin »

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:46:14 PM by Branlin »

Branlin

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 06:45:01 PM »

How much are y'all spending on junk the Holiday Season? Are you buying Droid phones that are Google-powered?

Zero. I do not participate in the insanity known as "Christmas."

The 24th means nothing to me, nor does the 26th. On the 25th, I go to my sister's for the only day of the year where my entire family is together, we have a huge turkey dinner and a good time just being together. It is a great day, but nobody in my family focuses on "gifts." As my late father always said, "Christmas is for kids."

I take nothing but a bottle or two of wine. My sisters hate "the holidays" as much as I do.

shezmu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »

Us liberty people need a backup economy, a secret society in plain sight. That is the reason I jump to defend SLB and such. That's the reason I think the FSP is a important rallying point. We will never be able to take out the entire USA government financially. They go broke= Martial Law.

Yup!

But corporations can be taken down.

My folks believe in the holiday and I haven't moved to NH yet, so 'bout sixty bucks. Philosophically, why does someone need an ex-religious, now corporate sponsored holiday  as an excuse to give gifts to people you love?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:46:39 PM by shezmu »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »

I tell my kids Santa is real and that God is fake. My ex and I pitched in and bought our son a Nintendo DSi XL.. and just to "test it out and make sure it works" I opened it. It's pretty neat... first gadget of it's kind I've bought. Kid is 10 so he'll dig it for sure and I bought a little program for preschoolers for him to share it with his sis with. She's 4 and already has too much stuff so I'll probably get her another music box just to keep that tradition rolling. So I do participate, but never go crazy with a bunch of shit. My daughter's momma and I don't buy each other anything and I don't swap gifts with any other adults either. Family is scattered but we usually meet up at someone's house around the holidays.

I didn't weigh in on the HD bailout.. but I'm stikly agin it.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  HD Bailout

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.