Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Halp.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halp.  (Read 11038 times)

davann

Re: Halp.
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 01:54:01 PM »

I thought of that.  I still may try and swing it, but more than likely it's just not in my budget.  The brakes on my car and a few other things need fixing before I go, so that's more important than the U-Haul.  Also, apparently if Jizz gets the financial aid he applied for, we might get to buy a new bed...so that would be neat.  I'm waiting until I find that out now. 

Get one of those memory foam mattresses. I recently got one and I've been having the best undisturbed sleep in my entire life. Plus, when your partner tosses and turns you barely notice. Honestly, I had no idea what a good nights sleep was until sleeping on of these types of mattresses. Plus, I snore far less I'm told. Believe it or not, it changed my life. I'm an much happier throughout the day and far less moody because I am finally getting a good nights sleep. Also, I bet I will get sick far less from here on out.

Really, you got to get one of these. Or at least try one out. Everyone is different in mattress preference.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 10:16:08 PM »

I thought of that.  I still may try and swing it, but more than likely it's just not in my budget.  The brakes on my car and a few other things need fixing before I go, so that's more important than the U-Haul.  Also, apparently if Jizz gets the financial aid he applied for, we might get to buy a new bed...so that would be neat.  I'm waiting until I find that out now. 

Get one of those memory foam mattresses. I recently got one and I've been having the best undisturbed sleep in my entire life. Plus, when your partner tosses and turns you barely notice. Honestly, I had no idea what a good nights sleep was until sleeping on of these types of mattresses. Plus, I snore far less I'm told. Believe it or not, it changed my life. I'm an much happier throughout the day and far less moody because I am finally getting a good nights sleep. Also, I bet I will get sick far less from here on out.

Really, you got to get one of these. Or at least try one out. Everyone is different in mattress preference.

I like mine kind of firm, but also plush.  If that makes sense - which it likely doesn't.  Trying mattresses in the store, I liked the softer ones without a pillow top, and the firmer ones WITH a pillowtop.  So I guess I'm one of those people that likes the middle of the road.  I'm always the partner tossing, turning, and getting up in the middle of the night though - which sucks for whoever is stuck with me. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »

I'm always the partner tossing, turning, and getting up in the middle of the night though - which sucks for whoever is stuck with me. 

is that why you got fired from the chicken ranch??

heyyyy-ooooooh

Bill Brasky

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »

I'm always the partner tossing, turning, and getting up in the middle of the night though - which sucks for whoever is stuck with me. 

is that why you got fired from the chicken ranch??

heyyyy-ooooooh

"She'll toss your salad, buster.  So watch your fuckin' mouth." 

"heyo"

HA, HA, HA.  YES!

Riddler

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2009, 05:11:02 PM »

[youtube=425,350]a9JYq-mXprw[/youtube]

sinceredagreat

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2009, 06:31:52 PM »

do you guys need a queen-size bed? and ya know I'm still looking for roommates...lol Plus make sure you put a little extra air in your tires because of the temperature change between Florida and Chicago....

upperdeck

• submit and obey
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 01:39:43 PM »

Forget the extra car...Get the smallest UHaul they rent and have them put you a hitch on your ride. Even your small car will handle the tow and you will not even know it is behind you.  They UHaul place has all the necessary stuff you need to make the move easy.  It is more expensive to rent one-way..but certainly cheaper and less trouble than having a caravan of vehicles to move you.  Good luck.
Sometimes it just feels good to take a shit in the woods.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Halp.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.