Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  HA HA!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HA HA!!  (Read 3259 times)

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
HA HA!!
« on: December 18, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »

Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: HA HA!!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 01:07:02 AM »

He has a young son who is supposed to take the reins, and a bunch of generals who've been plotting what they would have done in this situation for decades. Shit could go down, but we would never know about it.

As to the American response to a coup d'etat, we couldn't do a damn thing. Nor could the South. The Chinese have a few plans on swarming the nation in case of any major changes in the regime.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 11:33:45 PM »

Man, these people are messed up.  Go to about the 1:10 mark where the wailing really gets under way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSWN6Qj98Iw#!

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 03:57:21 AM »

Man, these people are messed up.  Go to about the 1:10 mark where the wailing really gets under way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSWN6Qj98Iw#!

Shit, what comes to my mind is the death of Stalin. Two-hundred and fifty people died to see his body resting in the Kremlin. People were genuinely shocked. Then about a month later, it sunk in how many people he murdered.

I wonder if the grief is real tho. When were little, in Iran, my siblings (I had no recollection of this) would watch tv during the Muslim day of "beating yourself with a chain day." The programming consisted of a loop of guys beating chains around them. Chains were passed out to schoolchildren (even to Jewish children) with the expectation that they would hurt themselves. Then they would cap off the night by running out into the street with axes, and split one anothers heads open.

Anyways, my siblings always suspected that these guys used fake chains, and that the televised mourning wasn't real.

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 08:00:30 AM »

Kim Jong Il my ass!  Kim Jong Dead!

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 10:33:24 AM »

Kim Jong Il my ass!  Kim Jong Dead!

Shame on you, Ken!!! He was so ronrey. I feel bad for the guy.

So Ronery

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:21:57 AM »

The NK people are brainwashed, and also fearful of regime change.

In Stalin's Russia, people would stand out in the cold for hours cheering wildly for Stalin to make an appearance in Red Square. 

Agents scanned the crowd from rooftops looking for the first people who stopped applauding.  Sometimes those people were sent to the Gulag. 

If these people don't show an appropriate amount of bereavement in public, theres a possibility they'll never be seen again. 

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »

Yeah, it really wouldn't suprise me if the state sponsored camera man in this vid had a saw gun mounted right to the front of the camera as he's walking around.

I think it could get very interesting for NK in the next few weeks. Generals ready to fill the void, his son ready to do the same, China waiting on the sidelines to step in with military force if things get out of hand. Who knows.

My younger brother and his wife are both in the airforce stationed in S Korea, something I dont talk about too much in here due to my disdain for military presence in other countries. Almost an embarrassment really. Still, I'd like to get the inside scoop from him concerning the ramifications of US military being right next door with China already promising to play referee in the situation.

The possibilities of this being a real clusterfuck are very real, in my opinion.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 12:15:42 PM »

The possibilities of this being a real clusterfuck are very real, in my opinion.

They're completely unstable, period.  They're the worlds biggest counterfeiter of US paper currency, and it probably won't be long before they start selling Iran unassembled nukes. 

If I had to place my bets, we'll be invading within two years.  I think thats probably why they fast-tracked our exodus out of Iraq.  Kim Jong's health was known to be shaky, like two years ago he was hospitalized, and everyone's more concerned with his son then they were with the old man.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 12:20:44 PM »

It'd be nice if the CIA could install a pro-capitalist dictator as the successor.  It's possible one of the prospective generals in line for the dictatorship right now could be a Pro-US/West capitalist sympathizer....
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »

It'd be nice if the CIA could install a pro-capitalist dictator as the successor. 

I dont know man.

If those freaks wanna stay a socialst nightmare, I say let em keep it. Just that much less competition for us.

If we can get our shit together in this country, more stuff for us......less for them.  :P

big atomic bass

• Woke up, feel outta bed.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 04:51:52 PM »

Hmm, ya think....Nah

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 10:27:25 PM »

It'd be nice if the CIA could install a pro-capitalist dictator as the successor.  It's possible one of the prospective generals in line for the dictatorship right now could be a Pro-US/West capitalist sympathizer....

BLOW BACK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  HA HA!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.