Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Guy sells private island to finance libertarian cause
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Guy sells private island to finance libertarian cause  (Read 26742 times)

ljossberir

• View Profile
Re: Guy sells private island to finance libertarian cause
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 06:41:14 PM »

The FSP sold out like that?

And it sounds alot to me like that so-called freestater is talking about the initiation of force against Mr. Pendarvis.
I ain't a terrorist, don't misconstrue it
I'm pro-America, pro-Constitution
All I'm doing is speaking truth
when speaking truth brings persecution
-The Civilian's Military, "Masked Militant"

bonerjoe

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 06:54:11 PM »

I'd like to see what Ian comes up with here.

bonerjoe

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2005, 08:33:29 PM »

Comon, bitch!

Puke

• Sarcasm Overlord
  • FTL Creative Team
  • Rock on!
    • View Profile
    • Dooms Day Device Photography
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2005, 08:43:24 PM »

Just call in.
Dooms Day Device Photography = www.dooms-day-device.com
Iraq Veterans Against the War - www.ivaw.org

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2005, 09:49:52 PM »

For telling the truth instead of being shady like they are,

Wait a second, I thought the FSP was not supposed to have an opinion about anything, its just a "bus" to get 20,000 liberty lovers to the state. So really, she would be putting words in peoples mouths if she had said anything.
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t

bonerjoe

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 10:38:02 PM »

The FSP had an opinion on the Free Town Project until the Grafton incident. See archives, search archive.org if you have to.

They even had an opinion about what Russel and Kat have been doing with the NHUnderground until the brought some "bad" publicity to the FSP by staging the TSA stunt.

fisher

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2005, 10:59:03 PM »

You have to look at the dates, and the numerology.

The article came out on the Sunday after Ronald Ronald Reagan died, June 13,2004. The article was supposed run on the day that Ronny died, but that took up the whole paper, so the article stayed out of the paper another week.  The meeting in Grafton was going to be on June 19, 2004. Is it all just coinicidence?
Libertarians set sights on Grafton
Land purchase and Internet chat are the talk of the town

By DANIEL BARRICK
Monitor staff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 13. 2004 8:00AM

One of the most outspoken Free Towners is Larry Pendarvis of Florida. The 61-year-old Internet consultant runs

a mail-order bride service and said he was once a polygamist. He hopes to attract 300 other libertarians to

Grafton. With that voting block, he'd dismantle the town planning board, do away with mandatory recycling and

shoo away any busybodies.

"Our dream is to move libertarians and only libertarians to Grafton and get rid of the petty Hitlers who try to

control things," Pendarvis said in an interview. He'd also do away with "victimless crime" laws, a list of

which he recited in a monotone drawl: selling drugs, incest, prostitution and gambling.

Pendarvis said he'll elaborate on these plans at Saturday's meeting.

He got the email on Wendsday.
Subject: DO NOT COME TO NH - EVER
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:45:13 -0400

And He didn't show up to the  June 19th, 2004 Grafton meeting:
Amanda Phillips, FSP goal

Do you understand what does this all means?

Geronimo's skull was allegedly stolen almost a century ago by members of Skull & Bones.

Jason Sorens went to Yale, skull and bones ,, skull and bones. "What can you tell us about Room 322, Mr. Sorens?"

It's all very intresting, isn't it Ian?

eukreign

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005, 11:41:09 PM »

We're all going to be enslaved by the Free State Project and then we're all going to die! Ahhhh!

TN_FSP

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2005, 12:02:13 AM »

The article came out on the Sunday after Ronald Ronald Reagan died, June 13,2004. The article was supposed run on the day that Ronny died, but that took up the whole paper, so the article stayed out of the paper another week.  The meeting in Grafton was going to be on June 19, 2004. Is it all just coinicidence?

Dude, you are really confusing.  There is no FSP Conspiracy.  I am not sure what you keep talking about, not at all.  The FSP is just a bus, but yes, we want the protection of life, liberty, and property.  Several of the members (including myself) have mest up in the past.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2005, 12:32:41 AM »

Most people who support the NWO policies and carry out their orders are blind slaves, and do not know what it is they are doing.  In fact, many actually believe they are saving the world.

It's kind of a bitter-sweet irony.

I don't know how much of what Fisher is saying is true...but I wouldn't put it past the bastards to actually have some insiders in the FSP.

TN_FSP

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2005, 03:41:05 AM »

Most people who support the NWO policies and carry out their orders are blind slaves, and do not know what it is they are doing.  In fact, many actually believe they are saving the world.

It's kind of a bitter-sweet irony.

I don't know how much of what Fisher is saying is true...but I wouldn't put it past the bastards to actually have some insiders in the FSP.

If the NWO's goal is to shrink the size of the UN, US government, New Hampshire government, the county, and town governments; then I am all for the NWO.

BKO

• FTL unAMPlifier Aluminum
  • Death is only the beginning.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2005, 07:11:19 AM »

The goal is to discredit everything we have come to know and understand.  The goal is to create a NEW world order, a global enterprise, ran exclusively by the corporations, in the need to create willing servants in order to perpetuate the voluntary servitude.  The entire basis behind the initial approach is to create enough instability to have a chain reaction, a complete annihilation of traditional thinking, and to have the people fight amongst themselves so that there will no longer be enough leadership and direction to protect and defend the country and its inherent values. 

The FSP is wonderful both on the surface, and in application, however, the very basis behind the movement is to completely reorganize traditional policy and rid all of government, or at least downsize to the point of severe inadequacy.  In all, a separation of traditional authority and modern authority, ultimately creating a new market, and unfortunately, a massively weak one at that.  It begs for trial, it calls out for proving, and in this single rationale, the movement only serves to strengthen a stronger enemy who is simply waiting in the background, lying in stealth, and will emerge to be rulers of us all, no matter how you roll the dice...

unless we choose to restore our country back to the limits and boundaries of the constitution, and reestablish common law jurisdiction and reassert individual sovereignty.  I know that there are loopholes in the constitution, and I know that there are illegal and UNconstitutional "amendments", and I can only add that we need to learn from our mistakes instead of trying to fantasize about a type of FSP society which can never be applicable to a free, yet powerful and safely protected modern society.  We can fix what is wrong without trying to "prove" that everything we have done has been a mistake.  I firmly believe that we can find a common ground in what has already been wrought.  I know that we can keep most of our traditional authority and allow for most of the Libertarian perspective without jeopardizing our base of influence.  If the American people are too divided, and if we destroy too much of our way of life, I know that we will certainly succumb to a final solution that includes United Nations directives and global perspectives.

The intentions of the FSP are good, but the final destination appears marred with the bloodshed of too many innocents, in my opinion.  I say this even though I also know that the other alternative is to lay in wait and do nothing while our freedoms are trampled.  I just want to try and let others know that there is another way.  A better way.

Let me ask you a question:  If the UN ever created a free market system, would you partake?

Brian Wolf

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 07:28:03 AM »

"Our dream is to move libertarians and only libertarians to Grafton and get rid of the petty Hitlers who try to control things," Pendarvis said in an interview. He'd also do away with "victimless crime" laws, a list of which he recited in a monotone drawl: selling drugs, incest, prostitution and gambling."

YeeeeHaaaw! You mean if I move to Libertopia I can finally fuck my sister! Im moving right away!
No wait, only ignorant, imbred, mutants would think that Incest was okay. :?

fisher

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 09:38:10 AM »

"Our dream is to move libertarians and only libertarians to Grafton and get rid of the petty Hitlers who try to control things," Pendarvis said in an interview. He'd also do away with "victimless crime" laws, a list of which he recited in a monotone drawl: selling drugs, incest, prostitution and gambling."

YeeeeHaaaw! You mean if I move to Libertopia I can finally fuck my sister! Im moving right away!
No wait, only ignorant, imbred, mutants would think that Incest was okay. :?
And libertarians  :lol:

fisher

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2005, 10:39:00 AM »

I'd like to see what Ian comes up with here.
I wonder if the FSP money prevents him from talking about certain topics ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Guy sells private island to finance libertarian cause

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.